005

The Lycan Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here you go bernie20

 

I don't know how long I was out, but when I open my eyes, I was shackled again and attached to the wall. The room is different from where I was locked up before. The room is big and has a long table not far away from me with a dozen chairs.

I'm thankful that my vision is back, but I'm still feeling weak, and my whole body hurt. I snapped my eyes to where the sound come from when I heard a door opened, and men entered the room.

There are seven of them all big men with a muscular body. They occupied the chairs in front of the table and all eyes fixed on me.

"Finally you're awake." A man with blond hair said. He seems the leader. I just look at him coldly not uttering a word. In an instant, he was suddenly in front of me and my face snapped to the side when he slapped me.

"I'm talking to you, so don't give me that look." He snarled. Compared with the man in front of me I look like David in front of Goliath. His leg is big I think is doubled my tiny body.

I am thirteen but I am small for my age. I'm thin because of a lack of food and because of the wolfbane that was running in my bloodstream.

I'm sure he can crush me like a can of beer using his one hand. But I'm not scared. He can kill me and I don't mind, instead, I would be thankful if he did.

"Do you know how many did you killed earlier? Fifty." He snarled and grab a fistful of my hair.

"Oh, I'm disappointed. I'm planning to kill a hundred or more." I mocked. He slapped me again but I didn't show him that it hurt me. I won't give him satisfaction for my pain.

Once I got a chance this man is the very first I'm going to kill.

"Still feisty. I see how long you can keep that brave face of yours. I wolfsbane is not enough punishment for killing an alpha, and fifty pack members at the same time your mate." I burst into laughter.

"Stupid, you are a big stupid wolf." I bite my lips when a punch landed on my stomach sending me onto the wall before I fell to the ground. I cough blood because the punch was strong. 

I wiped my lips then looked at the stupid wolf in front of me grinning. I stood up and spit the blood on his face that earns a kick on my side sending me back on the wall. 

I feel one or two ribs were broken but I got fast healing regardless of the wolfsbane in my blood.

"Stupid, all of you are stupid to believe the lies of that big greedy power wolf. Are you an alpha? I guess you are but you are easily fooled. How stupid. How you become an alpha anyway." I said chuckling. 

"You should be thankful for me because I get rid of that power-hungry wolf." I shook my head clicking my tongue. 

"How dumb stupid all of you."

"Give me a whip, let's teach this pup a lesson." He said. I just stood their arms crossed over my chest.  The chain that was attached to the wall, and was shackled on my both wrist was long enough for me to move. More or less two meters long.

I watched as one of the men opened a cupboard and took out a whip, and handed it to the man in front of me. I'm guessing he is Alpha Jaejoong.

He took it and quickly whip it to me but I quickly caught it. I'm small but I'm strong even though the wolfsbane makes me weak but I still have strength. Maybe it is already a few hours passed since the last time they injected me.

He pulled it from my hold but I held it tightly. I was pulled when he yanked it again, but the chain prevented him to pulled me further.

"Let go." He snarled.

"Why should I, so that you can whip me? I'm not stupid like you." I yanked the whip, and I grinned when he moves two steps forward, I yanked it again harder this time and he came crushing to me.

"Alpha." The other screamed and quickly rushed to us but I quickly grab him unlucky me I only got a hold of his right leg, his head is my target but it's okay. I quickly twisted it and the pop of his bone is like music to my ear, before I was slumped on the wall hard, and punches and kick rains on me. 

I don't know if I'm going live after this. It feels like all my bones were broken, and I lay on the floor like jelly. I don't know how long they beat me because I fainted.

 

The next time I open my eyes, I heard someone sobbing beside me and something cold is touching my arms. I looked beside me and I saw Jisoo, and beside her is a cute little boy who also has tears in his eyes wiping a damp cloth on my arms.

"Mama she is awake." The boy whispered.

"Dara, thanks, the moon goddess. You finally awake. Do you know how long you are out? It's been three days. I thought you're going to die." A tear rolled down at the side of my eyes which she quickly wiped away. 

I looked at my surroundings and I'm bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter