004

The Lycan Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 JIYONG

It's already happened. She should ask for my help. Dara my little Princess, I'm so sorry. I couldn't come to rescue you. The necklace by giving it to you has consequences, and it's I couldn't see you personally until you turn sixteen.

If you just remember what I told you once you're in danger.  I should come. You should smear blood on the pendant because that's the only way I can see you in person without killing you.

I know this thing will happen, but I couldn't stop it that's why I give the necklace to your dad. Without the necklace, you already dead together with them.

Now the necklace was gone.  Someone took it away from you, because of that I couldn't see and talk to you anymore. Dara, please be strong. I give up half of my life for that necklace to prevent your death so please stay alive for me. I will come when the right time comes, and they all will die in my hand.

I wiped the tears that rolled down my cheeks and rushed to my parents' room.

"Dad! Mom!! My parents suddenly appeared in front of me with their faces full of worries.

"What's wrong, son?" My father asked. I quickly wrapped my arms around him. I buried my face on his chest and burst into tears. My mother suddenly panicked. This is the first time I cried. Even when the day I was born I didn't cry and it scared them both.

"What's wrong with our Prince?" My father asked wiping the tears off my face. I am only eight years old but I am almost as big as Dad. I asked them why a grow up so fast and they told me maybe because I'm a hybrid.

"Uncle Youngbae and his wife are dead?" I cried.

"What?" How?" Dad gasped.

"Werewolves. They want Dara and they got her. Can you send someone to collect their body and brought here in the castle?  I know where their bodies are."

"How about their daughter. Your mate?" Mom asked. 

"The wolves got her but I couldn't see her anymore. Someone took the necklace away from her.

"We can rescue here. We don't know what they might do to her. She's too young. We need to rescue her." Dad offered.

"We cannot. She will die if we did.  We can't do anything to help her because once we did she will die."

"Why is that? I'm sure that she will only suffer at the hands of those werewolves who captured her."

"She already dead. She died when a werewolf throws her on the ground, but because of the necklace I gave to her, she was alive now. If we intervene now she will only end up dead again."

"What are you saying?" Mom asked.

"I know that she will die today, but I give up half of my life to give her another life."

"My Prince, what have you done?" Mom whispered and pulled me in her embrace.

"Sorry, but I don't want her to die,"  I whispered with my tears streaming down my face. 

"But how about you? Did you think about yourself? Did you think about us before doing it? We don't want to lose you as well." Dad snarled, and more tears rolled down my face. 

"I'm so sorry, Dad, Mom, but I wasn't thinking when I gave the necklace to uncle Youngbae all I thought is to make my mate alive. I'm sorry."

DARA

"PAIN" That's all I felt. I don't know how long I was here, I couldn't remember anymore. I don't know if it is day or night, but the place where I am is always dark. I haven't seen light for a long time. I don't even know how I look like.

The only thing I remembered is I was brought here when I was only six years old, the day of my sixth birthday. The day that my one perfect and happy family is complete. When there are  Mom and Dad.

I don't know how many years I was here inside this dark room shackled and barely breathing. That's what they did to me. Injected me by wolfbanes to prevent me from shifting into my Lycan, and to prevent me from gaining my strength to kill them all. 

They always make sure I'm only barely breathing so that I wouldn't harm them. They already learned their lesson. One time when they have forgotten to inject me with wolfbanes I killed ten of the guards. That was felt so good to at least I get back at them, but after that incident, they never have forgotten anymore.

"But I promise once I get out in this hell hole I will kill them all. I'll avenge my parents' death. How they killed them in front of me, how they pulled each part of my father's body. How they mom in front of me and Dad. How painful it is to watch and hear the agony of my father being forced to watch the love of his life being in front of him of ten men. How painful and scared I am watching my parents being tortured in front of me.

That's the scariest nightmare I ever had, but sadly it wasn't a nightmare because it was real.

After they killed my parents, they took away the only thing that comforted, and make me safe, the necklace that Dad gave to me.

"They will regret not killing me because I'll make sure to kill them all once I'm out of here 

I heard footsteps coming, and the lock jingled. After a few seconds, a metal door hit the concrete wall. I quickly closed my eyes and just sense them.

"Hur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter