009

The Lycan Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA

I climbed up the ring,  and my shackles were removed. So they thought I won't try to escape. I watched all the male wolves around who were watching me. I make sure whoever goes up here first will die.


"Who wants to challenge her first?" Jaejoong asked. Donghae was beside him grinning at me but I make sure my fave was void with emotion. 


"I'll go first." A guy who I guess just shifted. He looks young I guess seventeen or eighteen.  I feel sorry for him because he was so young to die.


"The future alpha of  blood moon pack will go first." Jaejoong grinned. " Be careful, you already what to do. I already brief all of you the do's and don't during the fight." He nodded his head to Jaejoong and climbed up the ring. And my fistball when silver cage suddenly descended closing around the ring.  



"I look at the young alpha in front of me. He should be handsome if he wasn't part of the crazy scheme of his race. He looks kind as well and he has a beautiful smile. 

 

" You can just agree to become my chosen mate, and we don't need to fight. I'll give you a better life than here."

 

"What are you doing?" Jaejoong screamed. " You are here to fight her, not to convinced her."


"My name is Soohyun." He continued ignoring Jaejoong. I looked into his eyes and there's something in there.  



"Listen to me, I'll help you out of her." I heard his voice in my head. How could he do that?" 



"Take him out here." I heard Donghae roared, but I gasped when Soohyun suddenly wrapped his arms around my neck and he laughed like a devil.  


"Got you." He grinned. "That kind of act always works." He laughs again tightening his hold on my neck. "Now I'm going to claim you." He leans on my neck with his canine coming. My eyes widen and I panic and without a second thought my claws came out and I buried it to his chest pulling his heart out. 


Everyone gasped as his hand fell on his side and he fell kneeling in front of me, wide eyes gasping for breath before he fell on the floor lifeless 


Chaos erupted around when some wolves tried to get to me but the silver cage stopping them. I'm sure they are part of Soohyun pack. 


"Stopped." Donghae's thundering voice echoed stopping every movement around. " It's his fault. He doesn't follow what we told him."  I glared at all the werewolves around and with my claws still out I ripped the body of the young alpha into shred enjoying the screamed of the agony of his pack members.


I feel sorry for him earlier, but after what he did to me I felt nothing for this dog. His blood bath the floor of the rings and his flesh scattered around. I kick his remains away and stood there waiting for whoever will come next.



I could see fears from some of them but still have some who were brave enough to throw a smirked and glare at me.  


"Who wanted to go next. I hope this time you'll follow the rules I set." Jaejoong said.

 

A guy stood up from his seat and went beside Jaejoong. "I'll go." He said. He is in his early thirties I guess. I wondered why all werewolves have a beautiful face but they have a rotten attitude. 


The silver cage lifted a bit just enough for him to get inside. Jaejoong didn't tell who he is he just nodded at him. 


He climbed up the ring and the cage was closed again. He doesn't smile, his face is void with emotion. He is the complete opposite of Soohyun.


He stood opposite where I am looking at me, and I returns his stares. I gasped when he suddenly launched at me. I quickly moved aside and caught his arms. He didn't scream or create a sound when I twisted it, instead, I feel something he slipped in the back of my top. 

"Take it. It can help you, pup." I heard his voice in my head. I quickly let go of his arms looking at him. He attacked me again but I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck, but I gasped and kneeled on the floor bringing the guy in front of me. He was holding a white cloth. So that's the signal so that someone will do something to stop me from killing him.


"Eat it. You will be invisible for a few minutes. Grab that chance to run away. My name is Gino." I heard his voice before I fell on the floor. I looked at him until my vision turned dark.


The next time I open my eyes, I was back in my prison and Jisoo is beside me. "What happened?"


"They shoot you with wolfsbane. I don't know what happened inside but the alpha just called me to take care of you."


I looked at myself and my clothes are still the same. "Look at my back, a man named Gino he slipped something there,"  I whispered.  She quickly helps me to sat up and looked inside my shirt but she found nothing.


"I didn't see anything." She whispered back. 

"I could feel something over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter