Continued

An iLL Fated Girl

*bell rings*

No shoving kids. Take your seats.

'Teacher!' 'Teacher teacher teacher' 'Mrs. Do ae ah'

Ye ye ye!

'Are we going to continue to read the story?'

O.O!.... Pull out your textbooks.

'Nooooooo' 'You promised teacher!'

ENOUGH!

*the kids slightly jump out of their seats, startled and a little frightened*

Let's just

*interrupts* 'Mrs. Do ae ah, you told us never to break our promises. But why are you doing it?'

.....Fine!.. take a place on the blue carpet.

'Yaaaaay!' 'YES! I wanna know what happens!'

Everybody seated well?

'Yessssss', they all chant in unison.

Alright. *clears throat* ... Rein ah!... Was a great person. She was innocent, obnoxious, but caring. She never let anything stand in her way. She was a strong... ...

*all the kids stare blankely, confused, as to why I had stopped reading*

I thought she was strong.

'Was she weak?'

No Tan ya. She was strong. But there's sometimes, things, that bring us down. And disallow us to continue on. But anyways! She had a bf as you all know already.

'TOP!'

*shuckles* Yes. He was

*interrupts* 'My mom listens to their songs! They're from the olden days!' 'Yeah! How do they like that stuff? It sounds so bad.' 'They should listen to our times songs like the band, Kick tots'

Now now kids. He was, a bit much for our league. We were poor non-korean villagers while he, was a korean living city man.

'Then how did u speak korean?'

We came to South korea when we were young. We had learned and adapted to its' culture and language. So, Rein ah, had alzeimers disease.

'YEAH! She forgot everything!'

Yes. And slowly, it started to get at her, withering away her brain. Eating at it.

'Did it hurt?' 'DUH you idiot! She had been saying that through out the entire story; How much pain she was in. Are you like, having some brain melting disease too?'

SHUSH! You guys' are getting out of hand! Now, TOP took care of her alot. He loved her truly and sincerely. He came to visit her every weekend despite having busy schedules. But how was he to know, his love was unrequitted in a way. It had become useless. She had forgot him completely, but had recalled a few flashbacks near her leave as TOP had rejoiced. She.... she.... *gulp* killed herself.

'KILLED!?' 'WHY!?' 'What happened!?!'

She... she was at TOP's, and wasn't feeling well. The pain was too unbearable, and so she had made the excuse of going to the bathroom. Or not. And there, she drowned herself in the tub.

'...But why!?' 'You said she was strong, then why?'

... I don't know why. I don't know kids. Knowing my sister, I didn't expect that either.