The Troublesome Young CEO Kwon [Scene 3 - 4]

The Troublesome Young CEO Kwon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SCENE 3] Y Home Theater – 04:00 PM -

“I don’t want to watch this movie!” (YoonA furious towards Ji Yong)

“Why ? I’m really curious about this movie. Last time my cousins mocked me because I haven’t watch this movie. And last night you ruined my movie time, so now let’s watch it!”

“You want to watch movie Breaking Dawn with me? Really? Without any ulterior motive ?”

“Is there any reason why I should have ulterior motive with you just because of a movie ?”

YoonA only stare at Ji Yong and can’t help but believe in him. Well, YoonA haven’t see the movie either, but her bestfriends watched it together with their partner and suddenly their story become ahjumma talks.

During the movie YoonA really nervous. YoonA choose to sit in a different seat and row from Ji Yong. Sometimes YoonA steal a glance at him and can’t believe how focus he is with the movie. And now YoonA understand why Sooyoung and Tiffany made a fuss about this movie, indeed it’s so … beautiful!

To distract her nervousness , YoonA listening to music with her earpod, that was the last thing that YoonA remembered. And now why magically YoonA sleep in a high-end sofa? YoonA is so shock and can’t help but to check whether she wear any clothes…

“Finally you are awake.”

Ji Yong casually walk towards YoonA and give her a cup of warm cocoa.

“Where am I ? We’re not in a theater anymore ?”

“No, it’s my house. I can’t believe you can fall asleep while watching those kind of movie with a handsome guy beside you ? “

“We’re not that close. Besides, I already knew that movie.”

“So, you decided to take a nap and I had to pay the extra time for 2 hours. You’re really is something Lim YoonA.”

“Well, it’s serve you right! And, why you bring me to your place?”

“Ya! I couldn’t wake you up and it’s impossible to add another 2 hours for the theater so I need to carried you, since I don’t know your house I decided to bring you here. “

“You should drop me at the office Mr.Kwon.”

“Ck! I really can’t believe this woman …”

YoonA and Ji Yong finally stop quarreling. And YoonA decided to enjoy her hot cocoa and Ji Yong also drink his cocoa while sit beside her.

“What time is it?”

“It’s already 10 PM.”

“I need to go back now. Can you lend me some money for the taxi ? I left my car and bag in the company because of you.”

“I will take you home. And I already called the office security regarding your car, so no worries.”

“Well, thanks!”

 

[SCENE 4] W Company – 09:00 AM

YoonA went to the office by taxi today because she left her car last night. Yoona hopes that there will be no more strange events today. Besides, YoonA also need to be ready to face Sooyoung and Tiffany who must have been waiting for YoonA in her room.

 

“As expected! (YoonA told herself when she see Sooyoung and Tiffany in her room) Morning girls!”

“Hey Lim YoonA! Who’s the handsome and hot Oppa from yesterday?”

“So, you finally dating someone and didn’t tell me nor Sooyoung?”

“First, he is not my boyfriend. Second, I barely know him.”

“So, you only flirt with him?”

“Ya! Sooyoung! We’re not in those kind of situation and relationship.”

“Do you know how messed the office was ? The whole office were busy gossiping about you and that Oppa.”

“Haha, yeah … some of them said ‘Director Lim quarreling with her boyfriend at the office’.”

“And there’s also a story about how the Nun Lim YoonA turned out have a secret boyfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter