The Troublesome Young CEO Kwon [Scene 9-10]

The Troublesome Young CEO Kwon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SCENE 9] Y Apartmen Busan – 09:00 PM

 

Ji Yong slowly leaned Yoona on the kitchen cabinet.

Their kiss grew deeper and deeper.

The passionate hot kiss for a long time ended with one last soft kiss from Ji Yong.

 

"That's punishment for you for making me angry." (Ji Yong said to Yoona while her hair)

"I want to stay here a little longer, but I'm afraid I can't control myself. I have to go, I have to meet with clients tomorrow morning."

"But it's late at night, are you sure you will go back to Seoul right now?"

"Umm, and leave you alone again with that Oppa?"

"What?"

"No worries Mrs. Lim Yoona, I only go back to the hotel, I will meet with our clients there."

"Ah I see ... Well, ok take care then."

"Why do you look disappointed? Do you want me to stay here? I will not refuse of course."

"What ?! No no no, I'm really happy finally you can go so that I can finally calm myself."

"Aaah ... So, did I already set you on fire Miss Yoona? Should we continue?" (Ji Yong being naughty while teasing Yoona)

"You're crazy! Hurry just go! (Yoona beat Ji Yong while leading him towards the door)

"Ok ok fine. I'll go now, see you later."

Ji Yong kissed Yoona forehead before he went home.

 

Yoona's heart was still beating very fast and she still could not believe that a few minutes ago Yoona kissed with Kwon Ji Yong.

"What just happened? Why, why, why he kissed me? And that, that’s so ... OMG! Does he like me? Impossible! He must be just playing with me! Yeah yeah, you know that kind of chaebol womanizer, he must be one of them.! " (Yoona talked to herself)

"But I can't forget it !!!! Oh God !!! Why why why !!! Why I like it so much! I must be out of my mind. Is it because I've been single for a long time ? No no no! Ahh I don't know, let's just sleep! "

 

Yoona still imagined the incident that had just happened with Ji Yong. Yoona was still confused by what happened, but deep inside, she couldn’t lie that indeed Yoona was very happy. Somehow, she feel loved by Ji Yong, and that feeling alone make her really happy.

 

-Meanwhile Ji Yong-

 

“Mr. Kwon, are you alright?”

“Ah, yes Mr.Jung, sorry , what you were saying ?”

“Hmm, Mr.Kwon you just smiling this whole time, I wonder did something happened while you’re away for the private matter?”

“Haha, am I that obvious?”

“I knew it ! Is it about women? You already have a girlfriend? She is in Busan?”

“Indeed Mr.Jung, no wonder Dad choose you as my secretary. Yeah, I think I’ve found the one.”

“I knew it, the mighty Mr.Kwon Ji Yong, finally!” (Mr.Jung busy writing something this whole time while talking with Ji Yong.)

“Alright Mr.Jung, I think you shouldn’t wrote it down and report it to my Mom later. Not now, don’t tell My parents yet, they will ruined it for sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter