The Troublesome Young CEO Kwon [Scene 5-7]

The Troublesome Young CEO Kwon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SCENE 5] W Company – 10:00 AM

 

Since the last incident with Ji Yong, Yoona office life never ever be the same again. Nowadays, wherever YoonA go, people will know that so called ‘office romance’ of Director Lim YoonA. What make it worst is the fact that Kwon Ji Yong is the only successor of W Company and currently ‘supposed’ to replaced his father because Ji Yong father still being hospitalized. There’s even a rumor about YoonA is the mistress of the Kwon Ji Yong.

YoonA really want to quit the company, but it’s not easy to reach her position up until now, and she believe that; this too shall pass.

It’s been more than 2 weeks since the legendary incident but it’s also has been more than 2 weeks since YoonA not being in touch nor meet with Ji Yong. For some reason YoonA worried about Ji Yong, she afraid that the rumor with her also affected his position or whatsoever. But, YoonA don’t have the courage to call him first or try to get the information about what happen to him. YoonA think it’s normal, since they’re in a different world and position.

 

*knock knock knock* (Tiffany entered Yoona’s room)

 

“So, I heard you will be moving to our branch in Busan?” (Tiffany asked Yoona anxiously )

“Yeah, this morning when I attended the general meeting, because we will opened the factory and the new so called ‘high-tech’ showroom, our company make a new team to do the project, and of course I will be one of them.”

“So, you will move there permanently?”

“Unfortunately no … you know what’s the reward for hardwork? More work ! Yeah more work.”

“Don’t be so sarcastic honey …”

“Well, I will move to Busan about 3 or 6 months, but I will still handle the work from our Seoul HQ, so I got more work. But gladly, they rise-up my salary and they also provide me with an apartment in Busan. Besides, I will take this time around to calm down the rumor that I’ve to put up these days.”

“I love Positive Yoong … I’m glad to hear that. But, why you’re packing now?”

“Because, I need to start my work tomorrow ! So, I will go to Busan today.”

“That fast?! How come?! I will visit you in Busan with Sooyoung.”

“Right, where’s Sooyoung? Usually you will come with her?”

“Ah! She go to the airport to pick up her Oppa.”

“Ah! Rights, Oppa supposed to be back to Korea today. Well, you can tell Sooyoung that I go to Busan today. I will go home first to pack my clothes, see you Tiffany-ah.. Call me eh?”

“I will call you later, take care.”

Definitely, Yoona hate this kind of sudden reallocations! But that’s one of Yoona job as Creative Director, and this is not the first time. About 2 years ago, suddenly Yoona need to move to Japan for the same reason, she live in Japan for about 7 – 9 months, after the project done Yoona back to the Seoul HQ, and just going back and forth to do the monitoring.

Yoona glad that this time it’s only Busan. She can’t imagined if she need to reallocate to Europe or USA within the few days. Besides Yoona want to take this opportunity to calm down the rumor about her and Ji Yong that has been around for weeks.

When Yoona arrived at the lobby, she accidently see Ji Yong just arrived at the company. But this time is different; Ji Yong looks formal, he wear the obvious expensive suit and shoes, and he also surrounded by about 5 guys, which Yoona believe 2 of them are Ji Yong assistant, 1 of them Yoona recognized him as the head of legal department and 2 of them looks like the bodyguards.

Unexpectedly,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter