The Troublesome Young CEO Kwon [Scene 14 - 15]

The Troublesome Young CEO Kwon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SCENE 14] Y Apartment Park Busan – 08:00 PM

 

Ji Yong looks rushed over to Yoona, and Ji Yong can't hide the worry on his face.

“Is your new hobby to make people worried about you?”

“What?”

“Why you suddenly crying at the meeting room and suddenly you rushed over to back to Busan?”

“I’m , I’m not…”

“Do you hate me that much? Or are you feeling unwell somewhere? Should we go to the hospital?”

Yoona only stand still there and staring at Ji Yong without saying a word.

“Ya! Lim Yoona! Are you alright? Why you …”

Ji Yong stunned because suddenly Yoona start to crying.

“Hey, hey… sorry sorry if I’m wrong … don’t cry.. why you ar…”

“How can you be this cruel to me? I know I hurt your feelings before, but I can’t stop thinking about you since then. Do you know how happy I am when I saw you today? Do you have any idea how painful it was for me because I miss you so much? I can’t sleep nor eat, I keep questioning myself, why I’m feeling this way to you, I’m still on denial that you only played with my feelings. But then you suddenly disappear, you didn’t contacted me at all, or come to Busan again, you even sent your secretary to got the advanced report, I know I’m wrong for misunderstood your feeling before, but why you’re so cruel and why it is so painful? My chest feels so heavy and feels like it can burst anytime. It’s so painful to missing you so without realizing it I started to teared-up when I saw you again today. Do you ha…”

Ji Yong hug Yoona and her hair.

“Stop crying sweetheart ….”

“You’re so cruel! I hate you !”

Yoona continues to cry while beating Ji Yong.

Ji Yong hold her hands and look her into the eyes.

“Even when you’re crying, you still look beautiful.”

“Wha…”

“I like you, I love you. I love you Yoona.”

Yoona stunned by the sudden confession. She feel like she want to hide somewhere right now, but she can’t hide that she feel happy to hear that.

“I .. I .. I… “ (Yoona stuttering)

“I know, you already gave your confession speech few minutes ago. You beat me on that.”

 

Then Ji Yong slowly pulled her closer towards him, and slowly kissed her.

 

[SCENE 15] Y Apartment – 10:30 PM

 

“So you rushed here? How about the meeting?”

“Well, I delayed it until next week.”

“What? Don’t be a troublemaker Kwon Ji Yong-ssi.”

“Who’s fault is that? It’s your fault for crying in front of me and suddenly back to Busan.”

“How dare you blame me?!”

Yoona and Ji Yong just chill in the couch while drinking their wine and they also catch up with their lives these past few weeks they didn’t met each other.

 

“You haven’t told me why suddenly you decided to replace your Dad in the company?”

“Umm, well… months ago the day after our last lunch at your office, I met with my father in the hospital. Thankfully, he’s got better but still he need to be treated properly for the illness. And the doctor recommended him to being treated in America, since they have the equipment that we need, they also developed the new medicine so that my father can recover quickly. And about three days after that, my Father went to America with my Mom. So without a proper preparation, I took over his place. At some point, I want my Father to recover soon, so I want him to focus on his treatment for now. Beside, I’m the only child in the family, it’s only about a time that I will take over his place. It only that I take over his place sooner than what I expected. So yeah, here I am now.”

“I didn’t expected you to be this mature. I’m glad you make the right choice. It must be hard, but you can handle it so far, and you take the responsibility. Wuow Mr. Kwon Ji Yong, you impressed me!”

“Ck! How, do I make you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter