The Troublesome Young CEO Kwon [Scene 12 -13]

The Troublesome Young CEO Kwon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SCENE 12] Y Apartment Park Busan – 02:00 PM

 

“What should I do Oppa? Did I really make a mistake?”

“Well, it’s understandable since you’ve never date anyone before. The Nun Yoona.”

“Ya! I’m being serious Oppa! Besides, I’ve dated someone in the college before.”

“Ah, that ty Korean guy who’s only take advantage of you during your 2nd year ? And you only dated with him for 2 months. Is it really dated or just being flirty ?”

“Ya! Why you’re so cruel Oppa?! You don’t need to make me reminding of those disgusting memories!”

“Haha… Well my dear Yoona. I’m not take sides with anyone here, Oppa try to be objective as I can, and indeed you really hurts Mr. Kwon deeply. You know, when a men sincerely love you and want to start a relationship with you despite of any status or whatsoever but all these time all of his efforts are in vain because you said he’s only playing with you as a womanizer. I don’t really know Mr. Kwon Ji Yong, but I think he’s not that type of bad chaebol guy in a drama. But again, Oppa can’t blame you for acted that way because you must be feeling very insecure. But Yoona, if you really like him, the differences are nothing compared to your love. Only you can know what you really want, what you really feel about him. But Oppa want to remind you again Yoong; Life is short! If you love him just love him, if you miss him just call him, if you want him to stay just say so. Life is too short to make the simple things so complicated. Ask yourself, what you want, what you really feel about him.”

“It’s hard Oppa…”

“I know sweetheart but believe me it’s not as hard as you think. To love someone and being loved are the easiest thing to do in life. Only people who’s make it complicated. And later anything what you decide, make sure you won’t regret it for the rest of your life. Ok?”

(Siwon Yoona’s hair gently).

“Well, Oppa have to go now. If not, I’ll be a dead meat by Sooyoung.”

“Ah yeah… Tell Sooyoung to visit me here with Tiffany. They’re so cruel not visit me since I move here, I’m the one who’s always back to Seoul.”

“Haha, got it! See you later ! Good luck with Mr. Kwon Ji Yong!”

“Thanks Oppa.”

 

[SCENE 13] W Company Seoul – 10:00 AM

 

It’s been almost a month since the last time Yoona meet Ji Yong. Both Yoona and Ji Yong didn’t contacted each other at all. And work, really occupied their time and mind, so by being busy, they can forget a little bit about their problems.

Today Yoona back to the W Company in Seoul because she need to do the report progress to the board directors. And she will back to Busan after it.

“Yoong~! Ready for the meeting?”

“Fany-ahh, of course ! My team and I already prepared everything, also so far the project going smoothly so I think there won’t be any problem.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah, what do you mean?”

“This is a board director meeting, you will meet ‘him’ there. Are you ok?”

“Ah, it doesn’t matter. That’s personal and this is work. I need to separate them, he’s the president of our company after all. As long as I’m work here, it’s impossible to not to meet him. Besides, nothing’s going on between us, so it doesn’t matter.”

“Yay a ya, whatever Lim Yoona. I will accompany you to drink after the meeting.”

“In a board daylight you want me to get drunk?”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter