The Troublesome Young CEO Kwon

The Troublesome Young CEO Kwon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SCENE 1] W Company – 10:30 PM -

“Let’s go home! I’m tired already.” (Said Sooyoung to YoonA and Tiffany).

“Fany Fany ready to go home! let’s go !”

(YoonA suddenly panicking and rummaged through her bag)

“Wait, do you see my phone ?”

“No I don’t … try to look it on your desk or maybe it’s fall below the desk.”

“It’s not there … Ah! I think I left it in the meeting room. You can go first, I’ll go to the meeting room.”

YoonA went back to the meeting room to look for her phone. YoonA is a creative director in one of the largest furniture company in South Korea. She work with two of her best friend from the college; Tiffany and Sooyoung.

When about to enter the room, YoonA heard someone laughing. She was scared, because it’s already late, and no one in the office at this time especially in the meeting room.

“No no no ! Calm down YoonA, calm down… Whatever or whoever inside is not scary at all. Just go in, get the phone and run!” (YoonA said to herself)

With the closed eyes, YoonA opened the room and she can felt someone standing in front of her.

(YoonA scream) “Please don’t kill me, I just want to get my phone here, and I’ll go like the wind after that. So please please please, I want to live. Please …”

YoonA kneeled and begging to whoever it is … But then, she heard someone laughing.

“Hahahaha ! Do you think I’m a ghost or a serial killer?”

YoonA opened her eyes and ….

“What?! Who the hell are you ? What are you doing here?”

“Me? I just watching a movie , I’m bored in my house, so I stop by and just playing here.”

“What? Are you insane ? You think you or your family own this company? I will call the security!”

“Well, probably… My father own this company. The security ahjussi gave the card key to me.”

“You think I will believe you ? You’re really insane! Wait here, don’t go anywhere, I will call the security ! Where’s my phone …”

YoonA walked through the mysterious guy and looking for her phone.

“Well, since you’re here, do you want to watch this movie with me?”

“Of course .. NO!”

“C’mon! This movie is so interesting! It will be fun if we watch it together.”

“Do you see my phone? I couldn’t found it on my desk, so I’m sure I left it here .”

“Ah! This phone with the blue case ?”

“Oh gosh! Why you didn’t tell me sooner that you have my phone? Hurry, give it back to me!”

“I will give back this phone to you, but you have to watch this movie with me.”

“IT’S A BIG NO NO!”

“Really? Well, so this phone is mine now.”

“Are you kidding me? Oh gosh, please I’m really tired today. I promise I will watch a movie with you some other days, but if we meet again. So for today, please give me back my phone.

“You give me your words right? Alright, who’s your name?”

“Well, I will tell you later. Bye!”

YoonA is so annoyed, she take her phone from that guy’s hand and walk away. And she can heard that guy shouting his name.

“Hey miss with the blue phone case! I’m Kwon Ji Yong, you can call me Ji Yong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter