Screw Plans & Him Chan’s Capture

Ever Dream (It's Back... Again... For good)

Jee Hye pulled into the drive way, not caring if she ran over a few of her flowers. They weren’t important, not when her little family was in danger. She nearly fell as she got out of the car in a rush. Her heart dropping to the ground. The door was broken down. Her tears falling as she ran in. The room being the first place she checked.

She screamed. The cribs were thrown across the room. Blankets and pillows littered the floor, the beds tossed around. No one inside. Specks of blood on a nearby blanket caused her to scream again.

DAE HYUN!! YOUNG JAE!!!” Her face red as she cried harder. Picking up a small stuffed animal that Dae Hyun had bought for one of the twins and buried her face in the soft material. “Please no. Not you two. Not the babies. Please.”

 

Seo Gu could see the car parked half way in the front yard as they got closer. Parking in the same fashion as his mate before turning off the vehicle, with the younger three jumping out the moment he stopped.

Yong Guk grabbed the maknaes by the back of their shirts, “wait out here.”

Jong Up managed to speak before the blonde, “can we at least go check the barn?”

The elder brunette hesitated before nodding, “be careful. Both of you.”

The maknaes nodded before running around the house, knowing that the elders didn’t want them to see the damage inside.

The elder Dominates ran inside the house freezing the when the sound of Jee Hye’s crying filled their ears. Fearing the worst they ran into the room.

Seo Gu wrapped his arms around her. She looked up with bleary eyes, “they’re gone.”

Shh,” he gently rocked her. “...I know.”

And Him Chan? The maknaes?” She looked to them hoping for some good news.

Yong Guk shook his head, “Him Chan’s gone. We were able to get the maknaes at least.”

She nodded trying to fight back her tears. “Where are they?”

They went to check the barn,” Seo Gu answered softly. “Maybe Dae Hyun was able to get them out in time.”

Jee Hye shook her head pointing to the blood-stained blanket, “I don’t think he was able to.”

The brunette scared them when he punched the wall, letting his anger loose. He cried, “Damn it! We should’ve gone into hiding the moment the snow started clearing up. They would still be here.”

Yong Guk, calm down,” the elder Dominate pleaded.

The younger was about to scream out a protest when the sound of crying stopped him. The three looked to each other in confusion before looking out into the living room.

Dae Hyun,” Yong Guk called softly. The chocolate haired boy looked lost, if not for the maknaes at his side they were sure he would’ve began wondering around town. He tried again, “Dae Hyun, are you alright.”

The lost Dominate slowly shook his head, “he’s gone. I left him. He made me leave him. Why?”

Because he didn’t want your babies to grow up in the Facility,” The elder answered, slowly approaching the other. “He trusted you to protect them. He felt like this was the only way to protect the three of you.”

Dae Hyun shook his head, “I should’ve protected him. I should’ve been the one to go not him. Am I too weak to protect my own family?”

The babies cried louder causing him to break out of his stupor. His children needed him and crying was not going to bring their mother back.

Jun Hong sighed, “He was hiding in the woods near the barn. We wouldn’t have found him if he didn’t come out to us.”

Yong Guk nodded. “Jee Hye, can you help Dae Hyun with the babies?”

She nodded getting off the floor with the help of her mate. “What are you going to do?”

I need to find my brother and ask him is he knows where they’re going.” He answered.

Your brother?” the maknaes asked in unison.

Yong Guk nodded, “I’ll explain later. Can you two gather some clothes and what ever else you can. I don’t think staying here is good for De Hyun right now.”

The maknaes nodded before scurrying off to the room. Seo Gu sighed, “I’ll see if I can get a room at the hotel in the next town.”

The brunette nodded, “I’ll be back.”

 

Yong Nam couldn’t hold back his anger when he notice the doctor pull up. “What you doing? You can’t just kidnap someone.”

I’m not kidnaping him.” Dr. Lee spoke calmly. “His father requested that he be taken home and that’s exactly what I’m doing. I’m merely doing my job.”

And Him Chan?” He asked. “Where is he? You can’t just take him.”

That I can not tell you,” the elder brushed him off. “If you can’t agree with our methods then fill free to walk away. We won’t stop you.”

After you release Him Chan,” Yong Nam pressed. “You have no right to take him.”

The doctor scoffed, “I don’t have to answer to you. Now if you don’t mind I have some where I need to be. JB let’s go.”

The blonde got into the car without question, but the doctor was pulled back by the younger brunette. Yong Nam glared, “where is he?”

Dr. Lee rolled his eyes, “where else would he be? I can’t remove him from the hospital, he ready to pop.”

The younger of the two was forced to release the other, Team Members pulling him off. The younger brunette didn’t trust the doctor. He knew Him Chan wasn’t at the hospital. There was no way this man would let him go so easily. He needed to find Yong Guk but he didn’t know where to begin to look. His eyes scanned frantically around before looking back at the Bakery a few blocks over. He hoped that someone would tell them where he could find Jee Hye or Yong Guk.

 

Do you know where they’re heading?” Jee Hye asked trying hard not to get her hopes up.

The elder twin shrugged, “they had some equipment setup a few towns over. There as a mountain pass that served as a shortcut.”

We know the town then,” the black haired man said softly.

Yong Nam sighed, “but that doesn’t mean they’ll head back there.”

They have to, especially with Him Chan ready to give birth.” The younger twin pointed out. “They won’t risk losing him to childbirth.”

But will they keep them together?” she asked in a whisper.

I... I don’t know,” the younger brunette sighed in defeat. “They might separate them.”

Then we better hurry.” Everyone turned to see the chocolate haired man leaning on the wall. “If they’re separated then it will be harder to get either of them back. I don’t want to lose him.”

Yong Guk nodded, “I know, but we need to plan wh-.”

Screw that.” Dae Hyun cut him off. “We’ve already wasted enough time. They’re half a day ahead of us. If we wait any longer then Young Jae will be sent ahead to the Facility.”

He’s right,” the elder twin said softly. “Dr. Lee isn’t going to take his time, he’s going to be quick to separate them. He said that Young Jae’s father wanted him back and he wasn’t going to let anyone stop him.”

Is there a way to stall them,” Jee Hye asked. “Or someone we can call about this?”

Principal Park said something about HPC,” Jun Hong spoke softly as he and Jong Up joined them in the small room. “She said it over the intercom, and when she did all the Team Members left.”

HPC?” Yong Guk began to think. What could be so special about HPC? “HPC... Of course. That’s the government group that founded the Facility. Jee Hye can you see if you can find a way to get Young Jae back, incase of anything?”

She nodded, “I’ll see what I can do.”

I can give you two a ride,” Seo Gu stood up.

I’ll go with,” the elder twin smiled softly. “You’re going to need back up.”

And what about us?” Jong Up asked.

Dae Hyun answered first, “would they be able to travel farther away from town?”

We don’t want to go alone,” the blonde chocked out.

I’ll be going with you two,” Jee Hye tried to comfort the maknae. “I need both of you. We’re going to have to put everything into writing incase the HPC ask for details of what happened.”

The brunette maknae nodded, “we’ll try our best.”

The four elder Dominates nodded to each other before leaving the hotel room. No plan in place and the location burned in their minds. They needed to hurry and time was not on their side.

 

Him Chan did his best to hold in his tears. He was scared. The Facility had taken him away and he did not know the fate other the others. Was Young Jae alright? Was Dae Hyun able to save his family or were they captured as well? And the maknaes, where they separated as well? And Yong Guk... Was he alright or did he allow himself to be taken?

The black haired man looked to the door to see a familiar face. He glared, “why am I here? Where’s Young Jae?”

Easy now, Him Chan,” Dr. Lee smirked. “We need to get you prep-ed for surgery.”

Don’t you dare touch my baby,” the younger growled.

Well it’s either take her out now or risk losing you,” he spoke calmly. “I don’t think you want your daughter to be put up in an orphanage.”

Where’s Young Jae?” Him Chan ignored him. “Where is he?”

He’s... stable,” the brown haired man walked closer. “He is on his way back home right now.”

Why are you doing this?!” he demanded an answer. “Why are you sending him back there? He hates it there.”

Dr. Lee sighed heavily, brushing back his long locks out of his face, “we had to send him there. He needs immediate medical attention, he’s not healing properly. And if he’s not treated right away...”

The black haired man felt his heart stop, he knew the other wasn’t lying. There was no way he would lie about Young Jae’s condition. The doctor sighed, “how did his babies dies?”

The younger was confused for a moment, taking him a few seconds to realize what was going on. He had to think quickly, praying that it matched whatever story the purple haired boy told him. “They got sick, they weren’t able to survive. They’re immune system was too weak to fight it.”

The doctor nodded, “you know, we had to send him to the Facility. He would’ve become infertile.”

Him Chan nodded not bothering to fight the other anymore. He had to keep up a sad act to help sell the idea that Young Jae lost his children. It was the only way to protect them. “And what about after he’s treated?”

That’s for his father to decide.” Dr. Lee changed the subject back to the younger, “now, are you willing to go through with the Caesarean Section?”

The black haired man nodded in defeat. “I want my mate.”

I’m sorry but he can’t be here.” The elder said bluntly.

Why couldn’t I just stay at the hospital?” His voice was strained. “Why was I taken too?”

The doctor smiled, “because you’re the only one who can carry a child into the ninth month and still be able to move around freely. You don’t feel any abdominal pains and you have no risk of losing the child. No pressure is place on your body. The Facility is very interested in studying your body.”

You can’t experiment on my body without my permission,” Him Chan was more than appalled by the idea of his body being probed.

We won’t be injecting you with anything,” the brunette spoke. “At first we were all a little doubtful that you’d be able to conceive, but we were proved wrong. The structure of your body is quite amazing. We want to take a closer look at it and see where it differs from other male Carriers.”

You can’t do that,” the younger’s tears began to flow freely. He was trapped and he knew that very well. And he was alone.

Dr. Lee smirked, “you don’t really have a choice in the matter.”