Jun Hong's Favorite Words: Party & Presents

Ever Dream (It's Back... Again... For good)

Jong Up yawned stretching out his arms careful not to hit the maknae next to him. With bleary eyes he looked around the room noticing that Yong Guk nor Him Chan had gone to bed. He frowned not understanding why the elder two would skip out on sleep when they had a lot to do that day.

He gently shook the maknae awake, “Jun Hong, wake up.”

The maknae glared softly at the boy who disturbed his sleep. Slowly he moved out of the blankets and followed the brunette out of the room.

Morning,” Jee Hye called cheerfully placing some plates on the table. The maknaes called out their ‘good mornings’ as the scanned the room.

Where is everyone else?” Jun Hong asked.

Yong Guk and Seo Gu are putting the finishing touched,” she explained. “Him Chan is making sure Young Jae is alright to go out tonight. Later we’re going to check if the gym is finished.”

Do you need us to do anything?” the maknae asked.

She shrugged, “probably just keep those entertained just make sure Young Jae doesn’t strain himself.”

The maknaes nodded. Jong Up smiled, “we better make sure we get our stuff together before we tonight too.”

Jun Hong smiled with a quick nod. “We can put them in my backpack.”

Morning,” Him Chan called walking down the stairs with Young Jae and Dae Hyun walking down behind him.

Jun Hong frowned seeing the blonde was wearing a loose fitting shirt. “Aww, we wanted to see your baby bump.”

The blonde huffed softly with a pout, “it not even a bump.”

Dae Hyun laughed hugging his mate to his side. “He’s mad because he’s getting bigger and nothing fits him.”

It’s not funny,” he whined.

Him Chan shook his head gently pushing them to the table, “enough, we’ll go get clothes for him to wear later right now let’s eat and figure out what else we need to get done before tonight.”

The maknaes were quick to rub the blonde’s stomach before sitting at the counter. They grinned widely went he glared at them his mate chuckling at his side. The poor blonde wasn’t spared as Yong Guk and Seo Gu entered the house. The purple haired man took his turn to rub the swollen stomach before taking a seat next to his mate and rubbing his small baby bump. Him Chan lightly swatted away his hand before he began eating.

 

Him Chan checked everyone over before they left the house, making sure no one had any stains or holes in their clothing and that Young Jae was warm enough in his jacket. He sighed with a nod satisfied with the way everyone looked. He grabbed his coat and lead the way out of the house with the maknaes and Young Jae following closely. None of them want to hear how cold it was or how much more clothing they should put on and all refused to wear what Yong Guk had forced on them before.

Jee Hye laughed as they scrambled into the van. Seo Gu had to pry away any extra layers of clothes the Dominates wanted to take to make sure their mates were warm enough. managing to talk them down to taking a blanket each although they took another two saying the maknaes needed to be kept warm too.

Jee Hye honked the horn to get them to hurry. The Carriers and maknaes laughing as they rushed to join them in the van. Yong Guk join his mate and Jong Up in the middle row. Dae Hyun having to squeeze his way to the back to sit with his mate and Jun Hong. And the maknae was not making it easy. He wouldn’t let Dae Hyun touch Young Jae making sure to irritate the silver haired boy much to the blonde’s amusement.

 

Jun Hong sighed, he was right, the Introduction Ceremony was lame. Him Chan had said it was just to introduce the couple and to bring the family together and he wasn’t kidding. He was glad that they were able to double it as a Christmas Party too, it made things a little more lively and the color was a lot better than what they were originally planning.

The maknae was absorbed into his thought that he didn’t notice the brunette until he gave him a gently shove. Jun Hong smiled as a cup of hot chocolate was handed to him.

Jong Up smiled, “Wanna go get some cookies?”

Sure,” he smiled, “but I think I want pie.”

Let’s get both,” he chuckled, “and let’s see if we can find Dae Hyun.”

I thought he was with Young Jae,” the pink haired boy was slightly confused.

The brunette smiled, “he was but he asked Him Chan and Jee Hye to watch him while he and Yong Guk went to get the presents from the van.”

The maknae nodded, “I don’t remember him getting anything ready.”

I know that’s why I want to find out what he got and when he got it,” the brunette pulled the taller boys hand has he lead the way to a table where the others were seated.

Him Chan smiled seeing the maknaes, “Jee Hye just left to look for you two. We’re going to start doing presents.”

Did we have to get presents for everyone?” the maknae asked worriedly.

The elder shook his head, “no, the adults are going to be doing a white elephant game with some of the presents. Some of us brought gifts just for the family and friends.”

Jun Hong nodded turning his attention to the blonde, “how are you doing?”

Young Jae smiled, “I’m fine. I never been around so many people like this before. It’s fun.”

Him Chan smiled. Jong Up walked around to give the blonde a hug, “that’s good. Is everyone treating you alright?”

The blonde nodded, “Just a few things they talk to me about are a little embarrassing.”

The black haired man laughed, “Trust me it could be worse. You lucked out because they can’t really tell you much since you’re already pregnant and obviously don’t need their advice.”

The four laughed lightly. Jee Hye rushing to their side pulling the maknaes into a hug, “I’ve been looking everywhere for you two.”

Oh no, Jong Up we’ve been caught,” Jun Hong played.

The brunette laughed, “Should we escape?”

Young Jae picked up a plate of sweets, holding them in front of the maknaes. Jun Hong quickly shook his head, “Nah, they got cookies.”

Him Chan laughed as they maknaes were released from Jee Hye’s hold only to quickly take a seat next to the blonde and begin devouring the cookies. Young Jae gently patted the backs occasionally to make sure they didn’t choke while Jee Hye tried to remind them they should drink their hot chocolate to help wash them down. Him Chan continuously scolding them to slow down and not to eat so many sweets there’s other food they could eat if they were hungry.

Jee Hye looked up to see her mate calling her over. With a smirk she whispered in Him Chan's ear, “We’re gonna go back to the house and get out the decorations. I know the maknaes have been wanting to decorate inside.”

Don’t tell me the guys are going out to get a tree,” he whispered back.

She giggled, “Our old one kind of got burned down. We didn’t want you and Young Jae to breathe in any dust or other crap the settled into the decoration so now’s a good time to get them out.”

Him Chan nodded, “will you two be back to pick us up or do we find a ride?”

We’re leaving the van,” she assured. “Seo Gu would need the truck to get a tree. I’m sure Dae Hyun or Yong Guk have the keys.”

I thought you wanted us,” Him Chan joked, “Yong Guk's going to kill us.”

She laughed patting the black haired man’s back before leaving with Seo Gu.

Yong Guk pulled up a chair to sit next to his mate and carefully putting several bags under the table. Dae Hyun doing the same only having to fight with the maknaes for room. The elder laughed pulling Jun Hong's chair closer to his so Dae Hyun could easily push Jong Up over. He had to be quick to move in his own chair and sit before the maknaes moved back over. Young Jae quickly wrapped his arms around his mate causing the maknaes to stop fighting with him.

Jun Hong looked to the elder, “did you get my backpack?”

Yong Guk nodded, “I almost forgot until I found your sticky notes.”

The maknaes smiled widely, “we wanted to make sure you got it.”

By posting stick-it notes everywhere in the van?” Dae Hyun asked. “How did you guy manage to get them to stick outside the van?”

It’s a skill,” Jun Hong laughed.

Do you know how long it took us to take them all off?” the silver haired boy complained.

Yong Guk laughed turning to Him Chan, “do we want to do our gifts now, since we’re going to be doing the game in a bit.”

Him Chan nodded, “Jun Hong, Jong Up, do you guys want to do your presents first?”

The maknaes shook their heads. Jun Hong speaking, “no we want to give ours last.”

Yong Guk chuckled picking up Jun Hong's bag and handed it to him while Him Chan picked up his bag to look through. The black haired man pulled out a medium sized box, handing it to Jong Up before reaching back into the bag for another box similar to the first and handing it to Jun Hong.

The maknaes looked to each other before opening their boxes. Jong Up slowly tore open the bright green wrapping paper revealing a cardboard box. Jun Hong tore his baby blue wrapping paper. Together they opened the box revealing new shoes.

Yong Guk smiled, “were hiding the better present from you guys.”

Him Chan laughed handing a box to the couple next to him. The maknaes only shook their head. Jong Up spoke, “we like them still.”

Jun Hong nodded, “don’t worry we went cheap on you guys too.”

Yong Guk laughed playfully punching the maknae’s arm, “you brat.”

Young Jae laughed opening the shared present. Dae Hyun pulled out a t-shirt, “I hope you two got yourselves a pair.”

Him Chan nodded, “Yes I did. It’s going to be punishment for Yong Guk later on.”

Am I wearing this as punishment?” Young Jae asked. Dae Hyun nodded, “we can wear them to bed.”

Hey, they’re for you guys to wear out,” Him Chan pouted.

Careful when you pick them both out,” the purple haired man waned.

Young Jae looked at the box in his hands, slightly worried about what was underneath. Dae Hyun took a peek. He laughed slowly moving the second shirt out of the way. He picked up a small camera and book. Young Jae smiled reading the bright letters on the fabric covered book.

It’s so you guys can see how much your babies grow over time,” Him Chan smiled.

Dae Hyun pulled out a bag from under the table as well while his mate examined the book. Handing out the present that were within one by one.

Jun Hong looked to the silver haired boy in shock, “When did you get these?”

Before we mated,” he answered simply.

Jong Up just shrugged when the pink haired boy looked to him. The maknaes opened their presents to find various accessories in the box. Him Chan opened his present revealing a book and a few baby clothes. Yong Guk laughed when his mate dug deeper to find a leash and a collar. Dae Hyun just grinned not explaining why they were in there.

Yong Guk shook his head, “Why did you get him those? I haven’t done anything to annoy you?”

That’s a lie,” Dae Hyun laughed. “When you were last at my place you wouldn’t leave me alone.”

It’s true,” Him Chan pointed out. “Why else would he be yelling at you and allow me in without an argument.”

The elder shook his head in defeat. Jun Hong asked, “What did he get you?”

I’m afraid to open it,” he admitted.”

It’s not bad I promise.” Dae Hyun laughed.

Him Chan started tugging on part of the wrapping. Yong Guk quickly pulled it away from him. Taking a deep breath he tore off the wrapper and slowly opened the boys.

I remember seeing this book at your place,” Yong Guk said as he picked it up.

The silver haired boy nodded, “I found at the bookstore, it has a lot of information in it. I thought you guys could use it.”

The elder nodded. Putting it back in the box and pulling out some other thing that were inside. Looking at each little outfit that Dae Hyun had thought that they would like for their child.

Young Jae was handed a small box. He smiled softly at his mate as he pulled of the bow carefully placing it on the table. He looked to the silver haired boy in confusion when he opened it.

Dae Hyun smiled, “it was my mom’s. My dad gave it to her when they mated; I wanted you to have it.”

I think I just got a cavity,” Jun Hong smirked as he successfully killed the mood. Soft laughter was heard around the table, the background noise not included in their time together. Young Jae leaned in to kiss his mate ignoring the maknae’s comment.

Okay now ours,” Jun Hong reached into his backpack, handing a box to each couple.

Him Chan unwrapped the present while his mate held it in his hands. He laughed softly as he pulled out some maternity clothing and a book of massage techniques. Dae Hyun and Young Jae both opened their present together. The two smiling softly as they pick out the baby clothes, toys and little shoes.

 

While Him Chan and Yong Guk went to play the white elephant game with the other adults, Dae Hyun and Young Jae stayed at the table talking and eating some food. The maknaes decided to play outside in the snow. Tossing snowballs at each other and building random things because snowmen were overrated and cliché.

Jong Up looked to the night sky smiling as he took the maknae’s hand watching as more snow fell. Jun Hong didn’t pull his hand away instead he smiled to himself as he turned to see the white world around them.

I’m glad we’re out here, away from the Facility,” the brunette said, “together.”

The maknae nodded, “it’d be boring without you.”

Even with all the other kids?”

It’s just not the same,” he answered.

Jong Up nodded, “I’m glad we’re friends, but…”

But what?” Jun Hong asked looking to the brunette. Jong Up grinned mischievously.

You gotta catch me first to find out,” he ran letting go of the pink haired boys hand.

Hey!” Jun Hong’s jaw dropped, but soon he had a smile on his face as he chased his friend around in the snow. Picking up snow to form snowballs to toss at him. The two played until they were called back inside to warm up.