Sound Familiar?

Ever Dream (It's Back... Again... For good)

Yong Guk walked into the house to find an angry Him Chan standing in the middle of the kitchen with his hands on his hips.

What did you say to them?” Him Chan's voice was steady, anger lacing his words.

I didn’t mean to yell at him,” Yong Guk sighed.

You yelled at him?” Him Chan shook his head. “You can’t yell at him and expect him to be okay. He’s sensitive and pregnant. His hormones are making him even more sensitive.”

I know I’m sorry,” he rubbed his forehead.

Him Chan sighed, “I’m going to go check on the kids. You are going to get a tray ready to take to Jong Up and Dae Hyun and another for Jun Hong and Young Jae. Jee Hye and I will take them to them.”

Yong Guk nodded in defeat walking over to the counter to begin fixing the already half-filled trays. Him Chan shook off his anger heading out of the kitchen.

 

Jun Hong looked back feeling the bed dip. He sniffed, “is he here?”

Shh, it’s alright he’s not going to come up here.” Him Chan laid behind him. “Are you two alright?”

Jun Hong nodded, “I’m fine.”

Young Jae?” Him Chan asked softly looking to the blonde sitting at the edge of the bed.

Young Jae sniffed, “I just wanted to talk to him.”

I know and I’m sorry,” Him Chan apologized. “We just over reacted.”

Jun Hong scoffed, “stop making excuses for him. He had no right to grab Young Jae by the arm like that.”

Him Chan looked to the blonde in fear, “how hard did he grab you?”

It’s okay,” he sighed, “it’s not going to bruise.”

No, Yong Guk shouldn’t have treated you like that,” Him Chan said softly. “I’ll talk to him later about it.”

Dae Hyun even yelled at him for it,” Jun Hong pulled Young Jae closer. “I heard him before I chased after Young Jae.”

Him Chan nodded sighing heavily. He knew Yong Guk was only reacting on his fears he had no control over it. There was so much to fear for and when he noticed Young Jae missing he feared for the worst blinding him from everything else.

What did you want to talk to him about?” Him Chan asked carefully hoping he wasn’t prying into something private.

I wanted to see if he was alright myself,” he spoke softly. “And tell him that I didn’t hate him for what happened… and about what I read in a few of your books.”

Him Chan propped himself up with his arm, “What did you find?”

Young Jae blushed looking at the pillow in his arms. Jun Hong watching his expectantly; wanting to hear if there was anything more to what the blond had found. The blonde hesitated, “I found that a Dominate can get jealous and will try to claim the Carrier when another Dominate showed interest.”

Him Chan felt like he knew about this from somewhere but could quite figure out how or why. He nodded thoughtfully, “so you think that’s why Dae Hyun was choking you in the alley? That’s a funny way to show jealousy… Are you sure that’s what happened?”

I wasn’t sure until I read the effects the Carrier would be feeling…” Young Jae recalled what he had read. “Dizziness, inability to move, and…. If it’s with a desired candidate the Carrier’s body will begin to grow hot.”

Him Chan had to bury his face in a nearby pillow to keep from embarrassing the blonde any more than what the already was. The maknae on the other hand was not going to spare his hyung as he laughed loudly with a very an amused and triumphant smile.

Grinning as he spoke, Jun Hong prepared himself, “so were you feeling hot when Dae Hyun was above you?”

The blonde buried his face in the pillow throwing himself on to the bed. Him Chan couldn’t hold in his laughter anymore joining in with the maknae. The maknae pulled Young Jae close, “so is that a yes or a no?”

A small nod and extremely red face was a good enough answer for the two as they laughed harder. A knock caught their attention. Yong Guk stood looking at them very confused. His confusion growing as his arms were filled with a crying Young Jae.

Him Chan answered him through his fits of laughter, “we found out something very interesting.”

And why is Young Jae crying?” Yong Guk asked hugging the blonde protectively.

Young Jae answered through sobs, “Because Dae Hyun was possibly trying to mate me.”

Yong Guk was truly shocked. It was not what he was expecting at all to hear. How was someone trying to mate with another using such a violent method?

Him Chan cut his train of thoughts, “and he wanted it! He was hot and ready for him!”

Now he understood why the blonde was crying. He was embarrassed beyond belief. Now he had to go find out what Dae Hyun had thought about all of this. He was probably already told about what had possibly almost happened, why else would the blonde have gone over there unafraid? He just hoped Dae Hyun hadn’t said anything stupid. Well it couldn’t be worse than him barging in like a complete madman.

Yong Guk shook his head, “yah lunch is ready. Stop embarrassing Young Jae, he can’t control his body. And I don’t understand how Dae Hyun could’ve been trying to mate Young Jae with violence.”

Him Chan thought for a moment. He gave a small glare to his mate. Finally putting two and two together... “I distinctively remember someone forcing themselves on someone.”

Huh?” Yong Guk made a face.

Him Chan grinned slightly more to one side, “Someone fighting off other Dominates, some hickies, harsh words, threats… and breaking and entering. …. Does this not sound familiar at all to you?”

Young Jae began giggling. Well at least someone got it… but not the right person…

Yong Guk was lost for a moment but the look on Him Chan's face painted the full picture. Giving a gummy smile with slightly pink cheeks, “I did not you.”

That’s what you believe,” Him Chan smirked. The younger two trying to stifle their laughter.

Yah, I remember hearing your thoughts of how bad you needed me,” Yong Guk defended. Him Chan blushed. The younger two covering their ears and whining, “We don’t want to know every detail.”

Him Chan took a more serious note, “does that mean you have feelings for Dae Hyun?”

Young Jae nodded meekly, tears returning to his eyes, “but he doesn’t feel the same.”

Yong Guk pulled the blond in close for another hug, “he just need time to sort things out.”

That doesn’t mean he’ll love me,” Young Jae broke down. Him Chan got up from the bed embracing the blonde as Yong Guk moved them both into his arms.

 

Jun Hong watched them. Taking in the sight, trying find any hint as to what would ever make him stray from Him Chan. What was it that would have driven him to Ji Eun? Him Chan had everything he could’ve ever asked for and more. Ji Eun was nothing compared to him. So then why would he ever cheat on Him Chan? There was no way he ever could’ve… so then why did Ji Eun do what she did? What other explanation could there have been? Was that why Yong Guk is so protective now? Is he only providing all he can and doing all the work himself to unconsciously make up for the wrong he had done to Him Chan? The maknae shook off the thought; he could talk with Jong Up later. Right now he wanted to enjoy what little happiness they had for the time being.

Are we going to stand up here all day or are we going to eat?” Jun Hong smirked. “I mean you have two pregnant Carriers in your arms and one is carrying two.”

Yong Guk laughed, “Alright lets go down and eat.”

Young Jae nodded forgetting his sorrow in favor of feeding his babies. Him Chan gave him a soft smile as the four headed down the stairs.

Jee Hye smiled, “He’s eating now.”

Him Chan smiled a little wider. She was referring to Dae Hyun who had refused to eat more than a few bits. The talk with Young Jae must’ve really helped. Him Chan looked over to see a regretful smile on his mate’s face.

Let him eat before you go over there and make a fool of yourself.” He patted his mate’s stomach.

Yong Guk nodded, “that’s if Jong Up even lets me up the stairs.”

I’ll talk to him,” Jun Hong smiled pulling Young Jae to the table.

 

Yong Guk was grateful that Jun Hong was able to pull Jong Up away. Sure he was a kid but he was pretty sure the kid could take him down, though he’d never admit it out loud. Heading up the stairs then tiptoeing around the maknaes who seemed lost in their cheerful conversation to notice him. He breathed out a sigh of relief when Jong Up only shot him a warning glare. When did this kid get an attitude?

Dae Hyun looked up at Yong Guk with a blank expression. He didn’t know what to feel seeing the elder. Should he be mad at him after what he did to Young Jae, afraid about what he was going to say or confused about what he wanted to say?

Yong Guk sighed heavily shutting the door, “probably pointless since Jun Hong probably already told him but doesn’t hurt to try.”

Dae Hyun didn’t say anything, his expression becoming confused by his hyung’s actions and words. Yong Guk sat on the bed next to him awkwardly, “Young Jae explained what he found.”

Oh,” Dae Hyun looked away. From embarrassment? Shame? Whatever it was he didn’t want to look at him.

Yong Guk nodded, “how do you feel about it?”

What do you mean?” Dae Hyun feared the question. The elder sighed, “Do you regret trying to take him?”

That wasn’t the question he was expecting. He looked even more confused and shocked than before. Yong Guk chuckled softly, “I know you’re still torn up about Ji Eun, it’s not fair if I expect you to know exactly how you feel about Young Jae.”

The silver haired boy nodded. “I don’t even know what to feel about what happened in the alley. At first I was really scared that I hurt him, but then I find out he’s fine and having twins. And now that I was trying to mate him and that he might feel something for me. I just feel so confused right now.”

What confused you the most?” Yong Guk sighed hoping that he could be of some use.

Dae Hyun shrugged, “why did I want to hurt him?”

Yong Guk almost chuckled, “Remember when I told you how Him Chan and I got mated?”

Dae Hyun nodded. The elder grinned widely, “Ask Him Chan for his version of the story. He’ll let you know exactly how he saw it. It’ll help with the confusion. Trust me.”

The younger sighed in defeat. “I’m afraid to know.”

But you’ll have some insight, considering he knows from experience,” the purple haired man laughed.

Don’t tell me his claim of was true,” the younger dropped his head. The elder laughed, “Unfortunately it was pretty close. He made sure to point it out to me.”

And did you explain this in front of them?” Dae Hyun pointed to the maknaes behind the door.

I asked the same stupid question ‘what does violence have to do with mating?’ and, of course, Him Chan had thought of how we mated,” he laughed a little harder. “What he pointed out: fighting off other Dominates, ual harassment, threats and .”

Did mention you going through his window?”

Not the exact words,” he grinned widely. “He didn’t want to scare the kids.”

Dae Hyun smiled, “He’s probably going to tell your kids the story when they mature.”

Then I better tell them the less scary version as a bedtime story when he’s not around.”

I doubt he’d leave you alone with the kids.”

Why?”

Shall I list you the reasons?”

Give me two.”

Jun Hong and Jong Up.”

The elder looked lost, “What about them.”

Jun Hong listens and follows your examples, luckily he learned from Him Chan to pick and choose the right times.”

And what about Jong Up?”

He listens to whatever he is told to do, especially Jun Hong.”

Aish,” Yong Guk gave the younger a gently shove. Turning a little more serious, “what are you going to do about Young Jae’s kids? Are you going to be part of their lives even if you’re not going to take the role as their Appa?”

Dae Hyun shrugged, “I don’t know. That’s only if Young Jae lets me.”

I doubt he’d keep your children from you,” Yong Guk sighed.

I wouldn’t blame him though.”