Small Thoughts and Plans

Ever Dream (It's Back... Again... For good)

Young Jae was bored. He was tired of laying in bed all day, only allowed up to use the restroom. It wasn’t fair that he was stuck upstairs in a bed. Him Chan placed him on strict bed rest ever since he started to feel a small amount of pain on his back. The blonde thought that he was supposed to feel a bit of backache, but Him Chan said that it could be an early sign of too much stress on his body.

Dae Hyun almost had a heart attack when Him Chan mentioned losing the babies. It took them almost three day to pry him off. Young Jae scolded the black haired man himself. He knew everyone was just worried for him and the babies but he didn’t think that the elder really had to mention ‘miscarriage’ to the silver haired boy.

He looked to the maknaes laying next to him. He smiled softly at them. The two had come home from the Bakery just a few hours before and had fallen asleep. When they had entered the room together he was cheering and jumping on the inside. He knew that getting sweets would help out. Jun Hong had talked to him before going on his date to express his feelings. Young Jae had agreed to help cut the date short and Jong Up wanting to escape Him Chan at that moment was like fate was trying to hook them up. Although now he owed Dae Hyun big time, but that could wait until the babies were born.

The blonde wanting to cuddle with the maknaes pulled them closer. Carefully shifting each of them around a bit to where he could reach comfortably. Letting the maknaes cuddled into their new positions before he settled back into his soft pillow. Sleep slowly took him over.

Dae Hyun sighed heavily as he opened the front door, thoroughly exhausted. He volunteered to do overtime himself; he was more than willing to put in the extra hours. Staying overtime was worth it though; it meant they would have more to save. They were getting closer to be able to afford their own place or travel farther. Sluggishly he pulled off he heavy jacket before hanging it up on the nail and heading up the stairs.

With all the hours though it meant he spent less time with Young Jae and the babies. He felt bad about it despite the blonde telling him it was alright. He wanted to be with him throughout the whole pregnancy but he needed to work and now that the basement was finished with Yong Guk was going to be doing some odd jobs around town to earn some money.

The silver haired boy smiled softly seeing the maknaes cuddled together with his mate. Quietly he looked for nightclothes before sneaking into the bathroom to change, not wanting to disturb the three asleep on the bed. After changing he carefully tucked the blanket in closer around the three before slipping in to the bed with them.

The silver haired boy watched the three sleeping peacefully. Gently he petted the maknaes' hair before caressing his mate's cheek. Dae Hyun sighed happily at the peaceful moment. Soon they would welcome their children and hopefully the maknaes would be mated sometime in the near future.

He chuckled softly. Everyone in the house knew how much the two loved each other and how oblivious they were to one another's feelings. It was entertaining at first to watch them play with one another, trying to see if their feelings were returned, but now? It was so frustrating to watch that they just wanted to shove the two in a room together and tell them to confess already. Young Jae was the one who wanted them to find out on their own, but everyone’s patience was wearing dangerously thin.

Luckily though, Him Chan had thought of a way to make it entertaining again. Everyone was shocked at first but that only lasted for like a millisecond or two. Everyone was quick to place their bet of when and how the two would confess. The best part of the bet was you could influence them, though you had to make sure not to get caught by the maknaes. Even with being able to influence them, trying to convince Jong Up to make a move was kind of like teaching your pet rock to roll over; you had to kick it.

 

Him Chan quietly walked up the stairs wanting to wake the maknaes but first he had to see how everyone was situated before jumping on them. The black haired man peeked into the room, chuckling softly. Dae Hyun gave him a soft glare before getting out of bed. Him Chan quickly slipped into Dae Hyun's place pulling the maknaes close.

The elder tapping each other sides, "time to wake up."

"I don't want to," the pink haired maknae mumbled the brunette nodding his head in agreement.

"Don’t you guys want breakfast?" he tried to coax them.

"Can't we eat up here?" Jun Hong cuddled closer to the brunette who wrapped his arms around his waist.

Dae Hyun chuckled, "if you don’t eat down there then you won't get your presents."

Jun Hong sighed sitting up gently shaking the brunette, "come on Jong Uppie, they're leaving us with no choice."

Jong Up slowly sat up, "Are we going to wake Young Jae up?"

"I got him," the silver haired boy said.

"We can send Yong Guk up to get him," Him Chan smirked. "I need you help with the food."

Dae Hyun nodded, "Send him up then, I'm going to get a few blankets to take down for him to use."

The black haired man nodded getting off the bed with the maknaes following. Dae Hyun walked over to his mate's side of the bed. Kissing his forehead before he gently shook him awake. The blonde looked at him with bleary eyes and a soft glare.

The silver haired boy chuckled softly, "time to get up."

The younger huffed, "but I'm warm."

"I know, but everyone wants us downstairs together," he smiled apologetically. "Yong Guk is going to be up in a bit to take you down while I help Him Chan with breakfast."

Young Jae nodded, "what time do you have to be at work today?"

"At noon," he kissed the younger's head. "It's a holiday so they tend to get really busy."

The blonde sighed, "People need to learn to make their own pies."

The silver haired boy laughed brushing the loose strands of the blonde's hair with his fingers. "I'll take some blankets down for you."

Young Jae nodded. Silently watching as his mate to gather some blankets to take downstairs; Yong Guk knocked lightly on the door frame as he entered the room. The elder walking over the the blonde carefully wrapping him in a soft blanket handed to him by Dae Hyun before lifting him. He smiled softly as he slowly made his way out of the room with the silver haired boy leading the way, keeping an eye on them for in case the purple haired man missed a step.

Yong Guk placed Young Jae on the large couch as his mate quickly made him comfortable with several pillows and Dae Hyun tucking another blanket around him. The maknaes quickly grabbed the remaining blanket from the silver haired boy as they took their place on the floor next to the blonde wanting to be close to him and the babies.

"Yah, since when are you two attached to Young Jae?" Dae Hyun called out as he headed to the kitchen.

"Since Him Chan is being greedy with his baby," Jong Up said.

Jun Hong nodded, "he won't let us cuddle with him or the baby."

"That's because I already have one person suffocating me I don't need anymore," the black haired man defended himself as he joined the silver haired boy.

"Young Jae lets us cuddle with him even when you're overbearing," the pink haired maknae shot back.

"That's because Dae Hyun is always at work so he's getting whatever love he can from you two," Yong Guk jumped in.

"Not very helpful," Dae Hyun glared softly. "I have to go back in at noon."

"Sorry," the purple haired man awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. "How's it going at the Bakery."

"Busy," the silver haired boy answered simply.

"Where are Seo Gu and Jee Hye?" Young Jae asked.

"Jee Hye is getting the presents," Yong Guk smiled, "we had to hide them from these two. Seo Gu decided he wanted to buy some stuff from the Bakery."

"I thought we had enough sweets," Jong Up said.

"I wanted something different," Him Chan called out. "I thought Young Jae would too."

"I just want food right now," the blonde admitted.

"Don't worry," his mate smiled, "we're just getting the trays together to take over there."

 

Dae Hyun sighed as he pulled on his work shirt. He really didn't want to go in but he felt he really had no other choice. He was lucky that the manager was understanding enough to give him the much needed overtime and the chance to skip work when the babies came so he couldn’t just call off because he didn't feel like going in. No, he had a duty. He had to help support their little family as much as it pained him to not be at his mate's side. The blonde was going to have to continue suffering through his pregnancy alone; the others may be around for him but he didn't have his mate.

Walking down the stairs he smiled seeing the blonde asleep on the couch with the maknaes laying their heads near his large stomach. Quietly he walked to the kitchen where Him Chan and Jee Hye were starting on lunch and debating on what to make for dinner. The two looked to him in question, but followed him nonetheless when he motioned for them; their mates following after them when they noticed them leaving the kitchen. They smiled brightly at the sight before them.

"We should take a picture," Jee Hye squealed softly.

Dae Hyun quickly ran upstairs returning with a camera in hand. Every laughed quietly as the silver haired boy took several photos of the sleeping trio. Only stopping when Jun Hong shifted in his sleep. He smiled sheepishly as he walked over to Him Chan, handing him the camera.

He sighed, "well, I gotta go. See you guys later tonight."

"Be careful," Him Chan called out softly as the silver haired boy opened the door. He placed the camera on the counter so anyone could get in when the need had risen before returning to making lunch.

 

"It's kind of sad," Jun Hong said softly as he took a bite of his food.

"What's sad?" Him Chan asked as he poured them some juice.

"That Dae Hyun barely spends any time with Young Jae," the maknae answered.

Jong Up nodded in agreement, "he's always at work trying to earn enough for all of us to move on."

Him Chan sighed, "I know, but he won't let any of us convince him to take it easy."

"He's going to need his strength to help Young Jae raise their children especially since they're having two." Yong Guk took a drink. "I need to find a job too. It's not fair that he's the only one working."

"Aren't you working though?" the brunette asked.

The purple haired man shook his head, "doing odd jobs really isn't work. There's no steady income that we can rely on."

Jun Hong puffed out his cheeks, "are we able to get jobs too?"

"Part time," Him Chan said knowing that the maknaes wanted to help out. "I don't want it interfering with you school work."

"It won't we promise," Jong Up smiled.

"Who would hire two trouble makers?" Yong Guk joked.

"Hey," the pink haired maknae glowered. "We can work at the bookstore or the grocery store."

"We can even stock the shelves at the Bakery," Jong Up joined in, "or be dishwashers."

Him Chan smiled fondly at them, "Well you two can apply later, right now eat your food."

The maknaes nodded. Jun Hong looked to the brunette next to him, "Where are you going to apply at?"

"Everywhere," he smiled brightly, "it doesn't hurt to try right? What about you, are you going to apply at the store?"

"I think I'll apply everywhere too," he smiled. "Maybe we'll both get hired at the same place."

The brunette nodded, "that'll be fun."

"But it might be good if we worked on opposite shifts," the maknae thought out loud. "That way one of us is home with Young Jae."

Jong Up nodded, "Would you want mornings or nights?"

"Am I nothing to either of you two?" Him Chan placed his hand on his hips. "I'm home, I can watch Young Jae."

"Yea, but you tend to go off at nothing and leave him all alone." Jun Hong scolded causing the purple haired man to laugh.

"He likes to cuddle with us when he's tired or bored so having one of us home would keep his mood up," Jong Up smiled.

"It looks like we've been booted off," Yong Guk laughed. "We're being cut out of the picture."

"Well at least I know my babies can plan ahead." The black haired man shook his head deciding to take a seat near his mate. "Although I'm pretty sure Dae Hyun will have a heart attack if you two end up working at the Bakery."

"Let's apply at the Bakery first," Jun Hong smirked. The brunette laughed as he nodded his head in agreement.

"I should've kept my mouth shut," Him Chan chuckled.

The purple haired man lightly nudged his mate, "you're bad."

"Really?" Him Chan feigned innocence. "I thought I was good considering the predicament I'm in."

Yong Guk shook his head laughing when he noticed his mate rubbing his swollen stomach. He corrected himself, "alright you're 'good' but you're also a punk."

"Really did not need to hear that," the maknaes said in unison covering their ears the couple laughing softly.