First Day of School Part 2

The Princess and her Knights

Hey guys srry I haven't been updating. Thank u loyal subscribers for sticking with me all this time

anyways on wit the update


Dongho POV

Crap, where did she go?! I can't believe she ditched me! ~~~~~ is so gonna get it later! This ! Worst day ever! Oh well's whatever...what? What are you readers looking at? Just cause I'm quiet little Dongho doesn't mean I can't curse or whatever. Well, unlike Eli I know when to keep my mouth shut. (Me: Yah! Dongho stop talking to the readers and get back to the story!) Ugh, fine whatever.

Anyways, I walked through the empty streets until I finally reached the school. I sighed and walked through the gates, lugging ~~~~~'s bag and lunch with me towards the principal's office. Why the hell do I have to watch over her while we're in school. I'm pretty sure Hoon hyung can watch over her! I mean he is a ninja! I thought as I walked through the empty hallways. I finally reached the principals office and guess who I found pacing back and forth outside the doors, "Yah! ~~~~~!" I yelled. I saw her turn towards me, with a smile on her face. She suddenly started running towards me. Omg, ~~~~~ looks so pretty. With her hair blowing in the wind like that...I know there's no wind but still... (AN: you know those slow mo scenes where a couple is runited and they run to each other in slow mo...yeah...) I gulped as ~~~~~ ran towards me giving me a big hug. "Omg, thank goodness your here! Okay, now let's go!" ~~~~~ said pulling on my hand. "G-Go where?" I asked nervously. "Of course the principals office silly" ~~~~~ said giggling opening the door to the principals office, dragging me in behind her.

Your POV

We walked into the principals office. The secretary looked up at us and said "You must be Lee ~~~~~ and Shin Dongho. The principal Mr.Lee will be right with you, he is currently speaking to another student right now". Right when she finished speaking a girl suddenly slammed open the door, that was behind the secretary's desk. "Argh! I hate you oppa!" the girl screamed walking right into me. I fell down and Dongho tried to help me up. "Yah! That hurt! Watch where you're going!" the girl screamed in my face. You're the one that ran into me and made me fall! I stared up at her as Dongho helped me up. She suddenly started to stare at Dongho. She smiled and linked arms with him, making Dongho let me go and I fell back down on my . Dongho tried to help me back up again but that only make the girl grip tighter on Dongho's arm. "Hi, I've never seen you around here before, are you knew? I would love to show you around the school. Oh and my names Lee Ah Reum what's yours?" Dongho looked at the Ah Reum girl weirdly and he took her arms of his so he can help me up. Ah Reum stared at Dongho in disbelief while he helped me up, then she glared at me. Omg...I think I just made an enemy! And I didn't even do anything yet...sweet! Step 4 is already half complete! (AN: refer to the last chapter)

Suddenly, a very young looking guy, who I assume was the principal, barged into the too and yelled "Dongsaeng! Oppa's sorry!" trying to hug Ah Reum. Before he could Ah Reum gave a loud "Hmph!" and marched out of the principals office. The guy sighed and straightened up his tie and suit. He looked at us and smiled saying "You must be Lee ~~~~~ and Shin Dongho. Come into my office" he said walking into the room Ah Reum stormed out of.

Me and Dongho walked in behind him. I gawked at how beautiful the office was. There were plenty of paintings and statues. I looked up at the chandelier and at the chairs admiring how large the office was but it had a comfortable atmosphere. I walked up to what looked like his desk and touched it. Huh. It must be made of oak I thought. "Why don't you two have a seat?" Mr.Lee asked sitting down in one of the chairs by the coffee table. We sat down and Mr.Lee begins to say "Must be wondering why I have these chairs and coffee table. I feel so much closer to my students this way. I only sit at my desk to speak to a student only when their in trouble or something. I don't want to be just some principal, I want to be their friend as well. Well lets get on with it Shin Dongho, Lee ~~~~~...or should I say princess here-" suddenly Dongho stands up shocked at what Mr.Lee just said. It's not like I'm not shocked, believe me I am, it's just too shocked to move. Dongho stands in front of me like a shield and Mr.Lee chuckles. "Don't worry Shin Dongho, I'm not gonna hurt my kingdoms princess" Mr.Lee says and looked at him confused. "You must be wondering how I know huh. Well, I originally did come from your kingdom. When I was little my mother took me to the main land(AN:aka Korea, the island is closest to there so yeah) and she abandoned me here" Mr.Lee continued and Dongho bowed apologetically and sat back down. "Well anyway, as I was saying before, this is your class schedule. Don't worry I made sure to put you two in the same classes, so goodbye for now!" Mr.Lee says before shooing us away.

We bowed to the secretary, named Mrs.Park Eun Shin, and we left. I started walking towards where Kystal had given me directions earlier, and headed to the cafeteria with Dongho close by. I stopped and turned around "Dongho, I'm just going to see m new friends. Please don't follow me, I'll be sooooooo embarrassed if you do I won't be able to complete step 3 if you follow me. So can you go to class first, I'll meet you there ok?" I asked pouting. Dongho was being hesitant. "Oppa!" I looked behind Dongho to find Ah Reum running towards us. "Here comes Ah Reum-sshi you can hang out with her. Please Dongho! Do me this one favor! Please!" I pleaded this time with puppy dog eyes. Dongho sighed and nodded. I hugged Dongho thanking him and then dashed off to meet my new friends.


was quite a chapter. I know I'm gonna have to make this into three parts but don't worries I know I said I wouldn't be updating a lot this weekend since cause of my finals but I'm gonna try to squeeze some updating in. Oh and i know t-ara's Ah Reum is 18 and so is Dongho, just pretend that they are 17 here kay?

anyways subscribe and comment ^^