Sneaking Out

The Princess and her Knights

After I slam the door shut to my room, I jumped on my bed, burying my head into a pillow. How can he do this to me?! This is my first time interacting with mainlanders too! I thought, mentally cursing at Kiseop for refusing to let me go. I sighed thinking that I'm never gonna get out of this house tomorrow. With no other choice, I got my laptop and searched online what I can do so I can hang with Krystal and the others tomorrow. If I don't have a book about it, I search the Internet on how to solve my problem.

I looked through a bunch of websites, until I found this one called teenrebellion.com. I clicked on the link and saw a bunch of stuff on the topic. There was a page titled 'Sneaking Out', I thought about it. Was sneaking out really the only option I have? Yes, yes it is. I clicked on that page link and on it was a step by step instructions of how to successfully sneak out of the house without being noticed. I read through each step carefully so I can come up with a plan to go to Krystals house tomorrow no matter what. Kiseop, tomorrow, I'm gonna go to my friends house, whether you like it or not...

The next morning I got up early just so I can proceed with the plan earlier.

Phase 1: Act the complete opposite of myself.

After getting changed and all the morning routines, I rushed downstairs so I can make all the guys breakfast. Unlike the usual, I just made them toast and placed a had of jam and some butter on the table. While I was putting everything away, I suddenly heard a scream. I turned around and saw Kevin, his face looking at me in horror.

"~~~~~...wh-what are you wearing?" He said.

"What? I decided to wear this"

"B-But a princess should wear pink and frilly clothes, not...this! You always let me choose your wardrobe, why didn't you ask me to pick out today's outfit?" He asked and all the other boys came downstairs, wanting to eat breakfast.

"I felt like it" I said simply, giving them a cold stare. I saw in their faces they were all shocked. Good, they should be. I've even surprised myself. I walked past Kiseop, purposely bumping his shoulder with mine, to grab my backpack that was in the living room. I put it on and quickly walked to the door. "I'm leaving first" I said already half way out the door. It sounded like they were going to say something but acting like I didnt want to hear it, I just closed the door on them. As soon as I was outside the door, I turned back into my regular self. I did a little jump in the air and started prancing around while I was walking to school. This plan is so awesome! I thought.

Kevin POV

I just stared in disbelief as ~~~~~ walked out the door. What...how?...who?...Kiseop!! I immediately ran into the kitchen, where all the others were, just staring blankly into space. Wondering what it was about, I looked past their shoulders to see the table only has toast, jam, and butter. We all looked at each other and just decided, because we were hungry, we won't complain and just eat the lame breakfast. We all ate in silence until Dongho decided to break it.

"Hyungs, is ~~~~~ sick?" He asked and I just sighed.

"No Dongho-yah, ~~~~~ is just mad at Kiseop because of yesterday" I said glaring at Kiseop and AJ just bursts out in anger.

"Hold up, this is your fault?!" He yelled pointing at Kiseop and Kiseop didn't make things any better.

"What do you mean my fault, it's not like I'm the only one that is mean to her, you are too! Maybe it's your fault! Maybe she had enough of your horrible bossy attitude..." He said and I thought You have absolutely no right to say that.

"Yah! I'm bossy because its for her own good! She needs to learn responsibility if she's going to rule the kingdom! Your just mean to her because you like her big sister more!" He yelled standing up from his chair. "If you're gonna get dragged down by ~~~~~, I don't want to get dragged down with you, so FIX IT" he said with a stern tone and left the kitchen. After he left, the awkward silence came back. ~~~~~ please hurry home and please get home in a better mood.

You POV

Hopefully, Hoon and Dongho weren't here to see me because unlike how I was acting earlier, I was skipping and prancing while I was on my way to school. When I was half way there, I saw Krystal who just came out of a house. Assuming it was her house, I made a mental note where it was for later and ran up to her.

"Krystal!" she turned around as I said her name and she smiled.

"~~~~~!" she ran towards me too and she gave me a hug. 'Hmm, so mainlanders are dramatic' I thought and hesitantly hugged her back. She pulled away from me and we continue our walk to school. "So are you coming to my house later?" she asked and I nodded. "Great! We're going to have so much fun!" she yelled and I smile at her enthusiasm. 'No one is like this back at home' With the thought of my 'home' I started to feel a little homesick. Even though I was literally in a prison all my life, all of my family was there. The only thing that is keeping me here is that fact I didn't have to see my unnie. Before Krystal could notice my change in mood, I immediately started talking with her about random stuff. Mostly, our talk was about school.

After school was out, I immediately ran straight home. I quickly left so that I wouldn't make contact with Dongho. Walking home with him would make step two more difficult. When you got home, you were welcomed by the usual people; Kevin, Soohyun, and Kiseop. Well, Kiseop didn't actually welcome you home, he was just there with Kevin and Soohyun.

Phase 2: Ignore Kevin and the others no matter what and walk straight to my room.

"~~~~~ welcome home! What do you want for dinner?" Kevin asked somewhat nervously and I pretended like I didn't hear what he said and took off my shoes. As I made my way past them, I was suddenly pulled back by my wrist. I stopped and looked who grabbed me.

"I know you're mad at me but there is no reason for you to lash out your anger on the others. There is no need for this kind of attitude" Kiseop said with a stern voice and I gave him a glare. Somehow my acting has given me the strength of a thousand men for I was able to pull my arm out of his grip, something I wasn't able to do before. Kiseop looked dumbfounded at my sudden big amount of power. Before I left, I gave him another cold stare. I walked up and into my room and slam the door shut really loud to emphasize how angry I was.

Phase 3: Lock the door and leave through the window.

You quickly locked the door and opened the window. Looking down you can see that it wasn't a big drop to the ground so you decided to jump. After taking in a deep breath, you jumped out of your window and landed in some bushes. You yelped at the contact and looked around to make sure no one saw you, or if one of your knights were in the front yard for some reason. Seeing that the coast was clear, you dashed towards Krystal's house before you can get caught.


Oh my god...it has been 8 months...I'm so sorry guys!!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/613661/my-boyfriend-turned-out-to-be-gay-drama-jaeseop-kevin-romance-you-ukissaj

yes. I'm advertising my new story.

anyways as always. Subscribe and comment ^^