Best Friends Forever

The Princess and her Knights

After ten minutes of running, I stopped to catch my breath. I looked behind me to see if any of my stupid knights had found out about my escape, and followed after me. Seeing no one, I sighed in relief and started walking leisurely to Krystal's house. Looking around the neighborhood, I tried to find Krystal's house but I realized that I have no idea whatsoever where her house was. I decided to take the street that I took on my way to school this morning, hoping she lived near there. I mean I did bump into her, literally, in the morning on the way to school so maybe she lives near it. I walked along the streets looking at the houses I past. 'All these houses look the same! How am I going to find Krystal's?!' I thought, completely frustrated that I didn't even ask Krystal where she lived.

I sighed at my idiocity and continued walking hoping I would ever find her house. Suddenly, I spotted her standing in front of a house with something in her hand. I quickly ran up to her and she was surprised to see me. We both smiled and hugged eachother.

"Oh my god, I thought I would never find you!" I yelled.

"Sorry, I guess I didn't tell you where I lived. I thought maybe you would go by this street so I've been standing outside" Krystal said. "Come on, we're all waiting for you"

We walked into her house and into the living room where all the girls I met yesterday was. I think they were called, Luna, Victoria, Amber, and Suli. They were busy talking until they noticed me.

"Hey ~~~~~" Luna said and I sat in an open chair.

"Hi" I replied.

"What took you so long?" Vic unnie asked me and I looked at her.

"Oh, I didn't know where Krystal's house was" I said smiling sheepishly.

"Yah, Kyrstal why didn't you call her?" Amber said.

"I didn't know her phone number. Now that you mentin it, ~~~~~ what's your phone number?" Krystal asks. What's a 'phone'? Oh well, I'll ask Kevin later.

"I don't have one" I said simply, not knowing exactly what it is I don't have.

"What?! Are you serious?! You don't have a phone?!" Amber yells and I flinched. "How can you not have a phone?!"

"I don't know, my parents never let me leave the cast-...I mean house" I said. That was too close, I almost revealed something about who I am.

"Wow, your family must be pretty strict huh" Vic unnie says and I nodded. I started revealing a bunch of stuff about my life and my family. Of course, I changed some details so it doesn't sound like I'm part of the royal family of a kingdom. I talked about how I was locked up ever since I was a baby, and I couldn't meet anybody and about how I don't like my unnie. Even though all the things I said were true, I felt like I was lying to them. I don't know if it's because I'm lying in general or if it's because I feel bad for lying to these guys, but their is a big pain in my stomach with very word I said.

"How can you not like your older sister? She sounds like a really good one to me" Suli says sipping her drink.

"You don't know her. No one knows her like I do" I said remembering all the bad memories I have with her. "No one believes me, when I say all the bad things she's done to me"

"Well, we're here anytime if you feel like venting. We'll listen to you" Vic unnie says and I smiled.

"Thank you unnie" I said and they all smiled too.

"Let's get away from the 'family' topic...Are you and the new kid Dongho dating?" Krystal asks wiggling her eyebrows. Why would she think Dongho and I are dating? He's my knight, that can never happen.

"We're just childhood friends" I said simply.

"Even so, ~~~~~ watch your back. I heard a rumour today that Ah Reum has him as her next target" Suli says. 'What?! She plans to kill him?!...Oh wait, I think Suli means 'target' as in 'love target'' I thought and sighed in relief. Without Dongho, there's no way I can survive with my other knights.

"Yeah, she will drive away any girl that's close to her target, so be careful, but we'll have you're back so rest assured" Krystal says and I smiled brightly. I almost started crying, for once in my life I had someone I could genually talk to about my feelings, even if it's the little amount of feelings I have. Sure, I have my knights, but the books were right, a true friendship between girls is way better than any friendship out there.

"Thanks guys" I said smiling.

"No problem, that's what friends are for" Vic unnie says.

"Don't you mean best friends?" Krystal says and we all started laughing. The rest of the day we just hung out, and ate a bunch of snacks, telling a bunch of stories and a little gossiping here and there. I never thought I would have this much fun in my entire life! When it was getting dark, I was the first one to leave. I didn't want to go but I had to get home or else I'll get caught. The plan won't be perfectly complete, if I get caught. I say my goodbyes to the girl's and Krystal walked me to the door. I walked outside and was about to walk home until she yells,

"Hey! When you get a phone, make sure to tell me! The five of us will be the first on your contacts list!" and I nodded and smiled. I watched as she went back into her house and started walking. I wasn't in any hurry to get home. I mean I know I'll get caught for sure, Io be if I don't get home quickly but I'll take any punishments Kiseop gives me because sneaking out was definately worth it.


Hey! Sorry!!! I haven't updated in so long!! like really long! I've been very tired lately and school hasn't made it any better. Also the fact I'm getting more depressed that the guy I like since last year is graduating this year and I won't be able to see him anymore. God, this summer is going to be filled with tears.

Anyway, this weekend is an updating spree, I'm going to try to update as much as I can before finals begin.

Thank you to all my subscribers that stuck with me this whole time! And thank you to all my new subscribers too, you guy's are awesome!

I would love to read some comments guys, so comment it up! That's what drives me to write.

Also, one last message I'm going to be putting in all my updates until the situation is fixed or finished or gets better.

#WeBelieveInYouKris