Meeting new friends

The Princess and her Knights

Hey guys quick update while I still can update. I might be a little busier than usual since I started doing tennis at my school so I'm very sorry if I don't update as frequently >o<


Dongho POV

As I watched ~~~~~ leave, I was getting mentally ready to deal with this thorn in my side.

"So oppa, since little miss pest is gone, why don't you come hang with me?" Ah Reum asked cutely. Oh my god. Did she call ~~~~~ what I think she just call her? Oh hell no, only my stupid hyungs are aloud to call ~~~~~ names. Ah Reum-sshi, you just made a death wish.

"Sorry but I don't hang out with girls who dress like es" I said in utter disgust. Ah Reum gave me a shocked face and she looked at her clothes then backed to me. I didn't even hear her reply since I quickly left her standing there and followed after ~~~~~.

Your POV

After about 5 minutes I finally find the cafeteria. I walked through the doors and I scanned the room looking for Krystal. When I finally spot her, we made eye contact and she waved at me, signaling me to come over to her table. I walked over to her and Krystal introduced me to her friends.

"Guys, this is my new friend Lee ~~~~~" Krystal began and the other girls said hello.

"Okay, that is Victoria, Luna, Amber, and Suli" Krystal said pointing to each of the girls as she said their names. Krystal grabbed me a chair and I sat down. We took the time to get to know each other. Vic unnie, Krystal told me its her nickname, Amber unnie and Luna unnie go to the university next to the school. They come by to visit when they have time. 

While we were talking, the bell for first period rang. I noticed Dongho was waiting for me at the door. I quickly said goodbye to the girls and ran towards Dongho.

"Oh! Don't forget ~~~~~, were meeting up at my house tomorrow!" Krystal yelled and I nodded. Me and Dongho quickly left for class.

The rest of the day, wasn't all that interesting. Well, except for my classmates faces when I answered all the questions correctly. This for some reason happened in all of my classes. I swear its like they never saw a smart person before.

After school, when I finally got home, I took off my shoes and then I throwed my backpack and jacket on the couch. I quickly ran to Kiseops room and opened the door.

"Yah! What did I say about barging into peoples room without knocking?!" Kiseop yelled.

"Uhhh...I don't know. Anyway, tomorrowcanIgotomyfriendshouseafterschool?I can?Thanks!" I said quickly and then leaving his room.

"Wait! Get your royal back in here!" I heard Kiseop shout and I nervously walked back into his room.

"Y-Yes?"

"Did you just ask to go to your friends house tomorrow?"

"Y-Yes I did but I'll be back before dinner!

"Nu-uh, it doesn't work like that"

"Oh come on! Please! I'll be so much fun!"

"His highness agreed to let you come here to learn, not to have fun"

"But, but!"

"No buts, now go do your homework in your room"

"God! I hate you!" I screamed, running out of his room. I ran into my room and slammed the door shut.

Kevin POV

I heard a door slam, asuming it was ~~~~~'s, I walked down the hallway to Kiseops room. Seeing the door open, I let myself in.

"Dude, what did you do this time?" I asked leaning against the doorway.

"Hey, don't blame me. Its your little princess's fault" Kiseop said sighing.

"So why is it her fault?"

"Cuz, she said she was going to her friends house tomorrow!"

"And thats her fault because..." I said confused.

"Nevermind, you won't get it even if I tell you"

"Hey you never know, but seriously why are you making a big deal about this?! We should be happy that ~~~~~ made some friends!" I yelled.

"I know but its complicated! Just leave me alone!"

"Fine, but know this, if you keep pushing her away like this you might lose her forever" I said leaving Kiseop to think about what I told him, alone.


Hey guys, spring break is here! YAY!!!!!!!! Im gonna update as much as I can this week before saturday since im gonna be really busy that day with team bonding with my tennis friends and im gonna see an eye doctor. so yea see you next time!