First Day of School Part 1

The Princess and her Knights

hey guys, Muffin here to bring you the first chappie!

Sorry guys 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal Pov

~~~~~ had woken up early just so she can plan the whole day out. ~~~~~ quickly got her pen and notebook and started writing.

1. Get your class schedule and go to homeroom.

2. Introduce yourself and make a good impression

3. Make close friends and get some rivals to make school life interesting.

4. Fall in love.

'Hmm number 4 might take me awhile to complete' ~~~~~ thought and place the pen on her lips. ~~~~~ looked at the clock and noticed it was already 6:30. 'OH NO! IT'S ALREADY THIS LATE?!' ~~~~~ started to panic. 'Aj is going to yell at me for not having breakfast ready before everyone wakes up', ~~~~~ quickly ran out her room and down the stairs, into the kitchen. She quickly started to make breakfast. Luckily she was able to finish right when everyone came down the stairs. Aj looked at you and said "Wow. You actually finished before we woke up". They all sat down at ther usual space and started to eat. ~~~~~ quietly sneaks back up to her room to change her clothes.

After the boys finished their breakfast they were just sitting around the living room. Soohyun and Kevin were pouting in the corner since they haven't hugged you at all yet. Kiseop and Eli were watching some tv. Aj was reading a book near the window. Hoon, being the ninja he is, was nowhere to be seen. And Dongho was waiting for you since he was the one that protected you during school. ~~~~~ came down the stairs and everyone's mouth just dropped, even ninja Hoon! Well, everyone except Kiseop of course, he was too infatuated with Sunny, your older sister, too care.

Kevin was the first to aproach you after a couple minutes. "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WEARING?!" Kevin yelled shaking your shoulders. "Eh? It doesn't look good? Aww, I thought this was a good idea" ~~~~~ said pouting. "Where the heck did you get the idea to wear this?!" Kevin yelled again. "Oh, while I was cleaning Eli's room I found these magazines that had these girl's that wore kind of like the same things as this. I thought it was style" ~~~~~ said. Soohyun and Kevin glared at Eli. "YAH! WHO SAID YOU CAN GO INTO MY ROOM AND LOOK THROUGH MY STUFF!" Eli yelled trying to change the subject that his, ahem, magazines might have dirtied their innocent ~~~~~'s mind. Well, too bad for Eli it didn't work. In fact it made Soohyun and Kevin even more mad hearing him yell at their precious princess. Soohyun started to chase Eli as Kevin sighed. "Let's go back upstairs and change your clothes. Clothes that will acutally help make friends instead of enemy's.Come on, oppa will help you" Kevin said and pulled ~~~~~ back upstairs.

After what seems like hours, Kevin finnaly decided on an outfit.

~~~~~ quickly ran downstairs and towards the door. "WAIT ~~~~~!" Kevin yelled trying to run after her with a very pink, puffy dress. ~~~~~ looked back and screamed "I thought you said this was okay?!" "I changed my mind!" Kevin yelled back. ~~~~~ shrugged and put on her shoes and jacket. "Dongho let's go!" ~~~~~ screamed and ran out the door. Dongho was about to run after her when suddenly AJ screamed his name. Dongho turned around and saw his hyung throw what looked like ~~~~~'s bag and lunch. Dongho caught it and quickly tried to catch up to ~~~~~. 

~~~~~ started to get tired after all that running and realized she had left Dongho behind. "Oh no, I must have been too fast for Dongho!" she screamed and started to get worried. ~~~~~ didn't know where the school was, only the starting route. ~~~~~ started to panic, she turned around hoping to bump into Dongho on the way back to the house. She ended bumping into someone, that she hoped was Dongho, she looked up and saw that it was a girl that looked around her age. ~~~~~ backed up and said "I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention". The girl smiled "It's okay, what's your name? I'm Krystal" the girl Krystal said. "My names ~~~~~" ~~~~~ said and smiled. "So, are you lost? Which school do you go to?" Krystal asked, "Oh, I'm going to Seoul High School(AN: I know very original right?)" ~~~~~ replied. "Cool! I go to that school, want me to show you the way?" Krystal asked and ~~~~~ nodded. They talked all the way to school, ~~~~~ completely forgeting about Dongho.

Krystal and ~~~~~ talked all the way to school. They Were so distracted that they almost passed the school gates. Luckily, Krystal noticed and had stop them from going any further. "Hey ~~~~~ were here" Krystal said pulling ~~~~~ arm. Both Krystal and ~~~~~ walked onto school grounds and into school.

"ok so this is the principals office. Once you get your class schedule head straight towards the cafeteria. Go down the hall and make the first left turn. Afterwords go down the stairs, once you get to the first floor the first door on your left is the cafeteria. Me and my friends will be waiting there" Krystal said pointing towards the hall. ~~~~~ nodded and saw Krystal head down the hall she pointed to, while waving goodbye. ~~~~~ waved back.

~~~~~ was about to open the door to the principals office when she realized something. 'Omg, I forgot about Dongho!'


Srry guys this is gonna be the first part. I'll upload the second part after i get my school assignment done. dont wrry im gonna work on it, just little by little.