The Insanity of the Freaks

Only You

Donghae`s POV

I didn`t know I hurt her so much. Then again she is the ice princess of course she`s good at hiding her feelings. As I made my way back to the living room a small figure bumped into me.

``Oh. Oppa what are you doing here?`` Taeyeon asked cutely.

But before I could reply she freaked out on me. ``AHHH DONGHAE OPPA!? IS JESSICA HOME?`` but once again before I could reply she darted into Sica`s room where I heard another screech from her.

Taeyeon`s POV

I ran into Sica`s room to see if she was ok but when I ran in I saw Jonghyun holding her tightly and they were staring into each others eyes until they noticed me. o.O

`` YAHHHHHHH! WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING HER LIKE THAT?! SHE`S YOUR NOONA! LET GO! ARE YOU TRYING TO TAKE HER ITY?! DID YOU DO ANYTHING? WHY WERE YOU GUYS STARING AT EACH OTHER LIKE THEY DO IN THOSE DRAMAS!? AHHHHH!``

Jessica`s POV

Aish. This girl is insane. I know she isn`t actually misunderstanding the situation but she is just plain CRAZY! Being the dorky leader she is of course she had to made it awkward.

``Aigoo. Taeyeon Noona your so cute.`` Jonghyun said and smiled.

`` YAH KIM JONGHYUN ARE YOU TRYING TO FLIRT WITH ME!? YOU DIRTY TWO TIMING CHEATER! IF YOU`VE GOT A THING FOR SICA DON`T FLIRT WITH OTHER GIRLS! AISH!`` Aih there she goes again. When things like this happens it takes forever to shut her up again. But of course Jonghyun not knowing that I`ll have to suffer her teasing just smirked and said `` Noona. What`s wrong with flirting with girls? Not like I`m dating both of you at the same time.`` He pulled me closer to him obviously trying to freak the shortie out even more.

`` AHHHH DID YOU SEE THAT!?`` And right at that moment Tiffany happened to walk out of the bathroom across the hall. Taeyeon pulled her into the room and started spazzing `` YAH HWANG MIYOUNG!?  DID YOU FLUSH?`` Fany laughed and hit the leader`s arm.

`` DO YOU SEE THEM!? RIGHT THERE! HUGGING PASSIONATELY!!!`` Taeyeon screamed as she pointed in our direction. All I could do was laugh at the situation. This girl always knows how to lighten the mood. I`m guessing the second she noticed I was missing when they all left from Music Bank she knew I must`ve been in hiding crying again. It`s one of the reasons why I love her as my best friend so much.

Finally I spoke up `` Yah. Kim Tayeon. Why are you trying to ?`` I teased.

She looked at me and as I expected she freaked out again. `` YAH FANY DID YOU HEAR THAT!? SHE CALLED ME A ! LOOK AT HER SHE`S RUBBING HER FACE ON HIS CHEST! YAHHHHH WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD!? She yelled as I snuggled closer to Jonghyun. I giggled at her while Jonghyun just laughed and stared in amusement.

``LOOK AT THEM NOW! THEY`RE LAUGHING AT US! I BET WHEN THEY`RE THAT CLOSE THEY CAN SEND EACH OTHER TELEPATHIC MESSAGES!`` She screamed and me, Fany and Jonghyun fell over from laughing at her insanity.

``YAH! STOP LAUGHING ALREADY! AND WHY WON`T YOU LET GO!?`` She yelled in annoyance.

I looked up and I was still in Jonghyun`s arms. Honestly I didn`t want him to let go. As erted as it sounds, he feels warm and I like him holding me. But he let go anyways seeing how late it already was.

`` Haha. I`ll be going now, I`ll see you guys tomorrow in the practice room! Good night!`` And with that Fany escorted him out of the dorm.

`` Do you want to talk about it?`` Taeyeon asked as soon as Fany left.

`` Not now I`m so tired from all the crying and laughing. But thanks for freaking out like that it seriously made my day.`` I said. She smiled and left with a simple good night and before I knew it I was dosing off again.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day

Jonghyun`s POV

I walked into the practice hall to see a cuddling Donghae and Yoona. I rolled my eyes at them. As I walked into the dance room out of the corner of my eyes I could see Jessica sitting by the air-con heads down with her hair covering her face. I walked over to her and patted her shoulder. She didn`t move. I shook her shoulder. She fell into my arms. Eyes closed hair in her face and slight groans coming from every time she moved. I just let her lay on me as she slept.

But when others started coming in I tickled her by the waist knowing that the best way to wake her up was making her laugh. She giggled and her eyes fluttered open. She just stared at me and yawned cutely still in my arms. She wouldn`t get up instead she just rested her head on me staring at the wall.

`` YAH! WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING AGAIN!?`` I chuckled as I recognized the same voice from yesterday screaming like a little kid.

`` Annyeong Noona.`` i smiled charmingly at her then Onew Hyung walked over.

``AHHHH THEY`RE TOUCHING!`` Of course Onew hyung would play along. Firstly because he`s just as crazy as Taeyeon Noona. And second, because he likes her.

As they screamed and shouted at our skinship I could see Sica slowly drifting back to sleep. How can this girl sleep with these two freaks screaming like that. I shook her awake once again and got her to stand up this time just as the last of the SNSD members entered the dance room.

The coreographer walked in to assigns all the Shinee members a partner from SNSD to dance with. Then he taught us the parts where we danced together and the transtition from the dance break to the girl`s song Genie. Then he left us on our own to learn and practice with each other.

When we stopped for a break immediately the door swung open and donghae, leeteuk and heechul hyung walked in. Donghae rushed over to Yoona Leeteuk walked around talking to everyone and heechul walked over to me and Sica.

``Yah why are you two always stuck together like that? Are you guys dating? Of course not our Sica`s personality is too messy for Shinee`s Bling Bling Jonghyun`` He teased
 

`` Oppa!`` Jessica yelled cutely and hit Heechul.

``I was just joking okay, calm down? But seriously, what`s up with you two? you guys are always together and you guys act like a couple but your not. You know ...`He paused then started again while glancing over at Donghae Hyung `` I`m not suppose to tell u two this but yesterday when Hae came home from the SNSD dorm he looked all emotionless unlike usually when he would come home happy because of Yoona, when we asked him what`s wrong he wouldn`t tell us but then when I walked past his room I heard him talking to Siwon. He said something like he didn`t know he hurt Jessica bad until he over heard you two talking. He said he was sorry but he can`t do anything about it. And he also said that Jonghyun as been with Sica a lot and that it`s seriously annoying him now. When Siwon asked if he still had feelings for you seeing how annoyed he got when you were around other boys. He said that he still cares about you but it doesn`t matter because he has Yoona and you hate his guts and will probably end up with Jonhyun anyways.``

Jessica`s POV

I was suprised after hearing what Heechul oppa said about donghae oppa. A little touched that he still cared but he was at fault for leaving me anyways. I will not show any weakness for him to try to come back into my life.

`` If he`s that sorry why isn`t he trying to fix it with Sica then?`` Jonghyun said before I could reply. ``If he`s sincerely sorry he would actually try to fix it but he`s not trying to fix anything with her. All he does is cuddle with Yoona while Sica suffers. How selfish. He probably doesn`t care, he just hates the fact of someone else taking something that use to be his. He just doesn`t want to see Sica get better because it means that he was never that special to Sica ``

`` You see! this is what I mean by Coupley. You always get mad about Donghae and Jessica and when he`s with Yoona you barely even look at them!`` Heechul Oppa said as if he was offended by the cold tone in Jonghyun`s voice.

``Oppa we`re not together. But thanks for telling me about this anyways. We have go get back to practice now. Bye`` I said.

Jonghyun`s POV

I was actually a little hurt when she said we weren`t together. She said it so nonchalantly. Were all those times I comforted her and held her close nothing? When we laughed and played, when ever I was sad or stressed she would help me. I guess it really didn`t mean much to her. But then again why should I care so much? She`s my best friend. Nothing else, right?