Change of Plans

Only You

Jonghyun's POV

AHH I'm so nervous! What if she thinks it's too cheesy?! Or what if she thinks it's not romantic enough!? I thought as I walked down the hall to SNSD's dance room. I could hear all the girls laughing as I stood outside preparing what I was gonna say. Just as I was going to walk in I heard a male's voice call my name.

"Jonghyun! What are you doing here?"

I turned around to see Donghae Hyung... again... "Oh hey. Um.. I was just going to check on the noonas." His face scrunched up a but he caught himself before his face turned into a frown.

He smiled and said. "Do you happen to like one of the girls?" What a fake little douche. I'm not dumb enough to fall for one of his tricks.

" Haha. Nah. Don't tell Onew Hyung I told you this but he likes Taeyeon Noona and he just told me to come check up on her to make sure she's not over working herself." I lied. Onew Hyung liking Taeyeon Noona was no secret to anyone in the agency. Everyone knew, everyone except Noona herself, even the trainees knew.

"Oh haha. When is that kid going to confess already?!" He replied with a much more relaxed expression than before.

I shrugged and opened the door for the two of us. Just as we walk in the girls were about to leave.

" What are you guys doing here? Didn't you here that SM wanted to make an announcement to all of us idols?" Hyohyeon Noona asked. I looked at Donghae and we both shook our heads.

"Well lets go together then!" Yoona said as she ran to Donghae's side, grabbing his hands. I looked over at Jessica to make sure she was okay but she wasn't even looking at them. She was staring right at me, the second I turned over we made eye contact for about 2 seconds before she turned away blushing. I guess she knows I like her. She's so cute when she blushes.

Jessica's POV

As we walked down the hall next to Taeyeon I kept sneaking little peeks at Jonghyun walking behind Taeyeon. Everytime I looked at him he would already be staring. I must look like a creeper when I keep turning back like that...

As we reached the conference hall Yoona and Donghae let go of each other but still sticking close and chatting like old friends, just so SM won't see them together. When we entered the room it was nearly empty except for a few seniors. We bowed to all of them but I just wanted to rest so I just sat on the couch.

A few minutes later I could see Jonghyun making his way through the crowd to come sit by me. Just when he was about a meter away F(x) walked in and my sister bolted to me and plopped herself right next to me.

" UNNIE!!!!" She screeched in my ear. I could see Jonghyuns face form into a dissapointed expression.

"KRYSTAL!!!!" I did the same back to her. We laughed and talked for a while. The whole time I was consious of Jonghyun staring at me just a few seats away so I made sure not to do anything too stupid.

The room fell silent as SM walked in. We all got up and bowed as he walked to the front of the room.

He settled us all down and began to talk. " Just to reinforce some of our dating rules." I looked at Yoona and Donghae, I was afraid SM might have figured out about their relationship.

" I have been notified by a few of your managers that they have raised suspisions about you guys dating. You guys are banned from dating until you careers have raised to a high enough popularity that it would not damage your reputations too much if you were to date." I thought about SNSD's popularity, I know we're no Micheal Jackson yet but we are popular, Gee and Genie have both been doing well, actually all of the groups are doing really well. In my opinion all of us are popular enough to date.

"And as of now NONE of you are popular enough that I would allow you guys to date." He said harshly. What? Does he really expect that much from us? This is a stupid rule anyways! Who is he to determine how popular we are? Sure he's our boss but still!

Suddenly I heard one of the SUJU members speak up. " Not to be rude sir, but aren't we" He said pointing at Suju and all the other seniors "popular enough? Even F(x), the rookie, group has been doing well."

"Yes you guys are popular but if your date now who knows how many fans you'll lose and that could take years just to build back. Not to mention the Anti-fan cafe's those have all been doing well too." SM said bluntly "Unless you want those Anti-fan cafe's to grow even larger for you kids, I suggest that you stay away from dating idols in or out of this agency and if I catch you guys I promise there wil be consequences."

" But sir what if we promise to not get caught by the public?" Donghae asked.

"A bunch of you are unaware of the pictures i have recieved from several press companies. Pictures of you kids holding hands and doing such things. You think you guys are being safe about it but you're not. There have even be Press companies low enough to blackmail me for money." He spat out staring straight at the YoonHae couple. " You guys are just lucky I'm still letting you be friends with idols of the other gender. There's even fansites growing for unrealistic couples because you guys are so careless with your image." We stood there quietly no one daring to say anything else until he final walked out the room.

As everyone shuffled out the room I felt Taeyeons hand pulling me somewhere. She pulled me into a closet and Jonghyun and Onew were already in there. I smiled at the two and they smiled back. " Okay so obviously dating will be hard for you two" Taeyeon started. " So we'lll just have to figure out a way for you guys to be together but not together."

I looked at her in shock " Wait. What?"

" You and Jong dating" Onew said. " He was gonna ask you out and stuff until that stupid announcement." Even though he was saying it to me he looked at Taeyeon. I guess he was planning to ask her out too.

I just nodded and let the two leaders do all the planning. Me and Jonghyun just sat beside each other not talking, I couldn't look at him. Things could not be more awkward between us.

"So how are SNSD activities?" He asked. I turned to his direction but I didn't look at him afraid that I might do something stupid. I just stared at the broom standing behind him.

"Good, busy but that's a good thing." I replied. He nodded and the silence between us returned.

"Look this is stupid." He said suddenly. "Just because we like each other it doesn't mean we have to be all awkward and quiet around each other."

I agreed with him and soon we started talking again like usual, joking and laughing like always.

We forgot Onew adn Taeyeon were there until Onew started talking to us. " Okay so here's the plan. You guys will not be an official couple but still a couple. like one of those people who like each other but niether of you asked each other to date so nothing's real."

Nothing's real? That sounds just as dumb as the dating policy to me.

" No holding hands, hugging or really any kind of touching in public or in the SM building. You guys can go out but only to places that aren't highly populated." they said.

" So basically just do what we were doing before?" Jonghyun asked.

" Well yea but now it will be harder for you guys since you guys know that you guys like each other." Onew replied.

I guess that makes sense. Stupid but I'll go with it. "Ok anything else?" I agreed.

That's it and since neither of our groups have anything else scheduled for the rest of the night. You two can go and have fun on a little date." "Taeyeon said. They smiled ant rushed out of the closet leaving me and Jonghyun alone for the first time since we found out that we liked each other.