She/He likes me too?

Only You

Jonghyun`s POV

Ì was laying in bed thinking about what Jessica said today. What did she mean when she said maybe I could heal that girl`s heart? She doesn`t know does she? No. If she knew I was talking about her there`s no way she would tell me to go for it. There`s no way she would like me. But then again she did say I was a great guy and everything. I did make it sound like that girl was her. Aish why is this so complicated? Just then Onew barged into my room.

``GUESS WHAT!? WHEN WE WERE DANCING AND YOU ASKED FOR THAT BREAK! TAEYEON WENT OUT TO BUY SOME WATER AND I CAME OUT FROM THE WASHROOM AND JUST THEN SHE FELL INTO MY ARMS AND AND AND AND THEN WE LOOKED AT EACH OTHER AND I ALMOST KISSED HER BUT STUPID MINHO FLUSHED THE TOILET AND SCARED BOTH OF US!`` Onew yelled enthusiatically.

``Why would she want to kiss you?`` I teased. Next thing I knew I was on the ground with Onew holding me in a head lock. ``YAH I WAS JUST KIDDING! LET GO OF ME!``

When he finally let go he told me every little detail which were completely unnessesary. Then when he finally calmed down a little he asked `` What happened with you and Sica?``

Then I told him what Heechul Hyung told us and the conversation between me and jessica.

``YOU LIKE HER?`` Was the first thing he said. He`s probably the only person in the world that would say that after what I told him.

``Yes I like her.`` I said rolling my eyes at him. ``But it doesn`t matter since she will probably never like me back.``

Onew`s POV

WOW I always thought they were just friends but who knew he actually liked her! I just nodded after he finished talking then walked out. He`s such a pabo. If you want to find out who she likes of course you go and talk to her best friend! But since he probably won`t do that I`ll just go talk to taeyeon about him without him know. Plus I`ll get to spend more time with little Taengoo!

Next day - Music Core

While we were in the dressing room waiting for our turn to perform Juliette I decided this would be the perfect time to go ask Taeyeon about Jessica and Jonghyun. When I walked in I was suprised to see Jonghyun talking and laughing so comfortably with Jessica. Isn`t it awkward for him to be like that?

I went straight for taeyeon at the back of the room with Hyoyeon. As I got close Hyoyeon started talking to me about the coreography but I asked for some privacy with Taeyeon so she just left us alone.

`` Hey look I`m sorry about yesterday those heels are really annoying.`` She said while blushing a little.

`` Nahh it`s ok, I didn`t mind. Anyways do you know if Jessica is over Donghae Hyung yet? I asked. She looked up at me suprised I would aske such a question.

`` Why? Do you like her?`` She asked coldly. Why is she being so cold all of a sudden? Maybe she`s jealous! :D

``No I just want to know because a certain dino head lik-`` I stopped mid sentence when her head shot up eyes wide open. Oh God did I just tell Jessica`s best friend that Jonghyun likes her!? Oh no no no no. This is not good.

`` JONGH-`` She tried to finish her sentence but I covered and pulled her into the closet.

`` Please please please don`t tell anyone! I`ll be so dead if you tell Jessica.`` I pleaded.

`` Onew-ah it`s ok because Sica likes him too!!`` She said excitedly.

``What?`` Did I hear her right? `` But I thought she liked Donghae hyung.``

``She did but now she doesn`t``

``But she was just crying about hi-``

She interuppted me before I could finish and launched into a long story about what really happened

When she finally finished I asked `` So how are we going to get them together?``

She looked at me and said `` I was just planning you tell Jong about this conversation and I tell Sica and then the rest they figure out for themselves.``

I nodded at the idea. I guess that could work, we`ve been nosy enough abou their relationship. Just as we`re about to get out of the closet Hyoyeon burst in and grabbed both are hands and pulled us to the stage where we got out mics aand got into position.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_Hz58KucE8&feature=related

Jessica`s POV

During the performance I could hear a lot of Jongsica chants. The chanting made me smile, it gave me a bit of courage to ask Jonghyun if I was the girl he was talking about. But I didn`t get the chance to because right after the performance Taeyeon pulled me into the lady`s washroom.

``Jonghyun likes you too!`` She nearly yelled.

What is she talking about?

`` How do you know?``

Next thing I knew I was listening to her half freak out about Onew and half freak out about me and Jonghyun.

I just stood there after she finished talking. Shocked and happy but excited to talk to Jonghyun later.

Jonghyun`s POV

``YOU DID WHAT NOW!?`` I was furious at Onew Hyung for telling Taeyeon Noona.

``Calm down for a second and let me explain.`` As he explained I slowly relaxed a little more until he got to the part where he said their plan was to tell me and Sica then let us figure it ourselves.

``Wait. You mean I need to find a way to ask her out after you two already confessed for us? Do you know how awkward that will be? And what am I suppose to do and say anyways?``

`` I don`t know but that`s for you to figure out. Not my problem.`` And with that he exited my room.

Great. What am I suppose to do now? I guess I`ll just stay up all night to think of the perfect way to ask Sica out.