Once Again

Only You

Jonghyun`s POV

I looked down to see a sleeping Jessica with puffy eyes and tear stains on her cheek. This was my fifth time finding her crying alone backstage at a music show. It really hurts me to see her like this but there`s nothing I can do but listen to her and hope that time can heal her wound.

I slowly picked her light body up out of the dressing room and into my car knowing that the other members of SNSD were already gone. I drove her straight to her dorm and silently brought her upstairs trying not to wake her up, I rang the doorbell hoping  at least one of the girls wouldn`t be at a shcedule. I waited a few seconds and Yoona opened the door.

`` Oh. Oppa what happened to Sica Unnie?`` She asked cluelessly.

`` Nothing. She just fell asleep and I drove her-

`` Yoona! Hurry the movie`s about to start!`` I heard a familiar  voice yell.

``Just a sec oppa!`` Yoona replied ``Oppa you know where her room is just put her in there. But DON`T DO ANYTHING TO HER!``She warned me and ran back to her movie.

I walked in and saw saw Donghae hyung and Yoona laughing at the movie in each others arms. I glared at them especially him. How could they be so clueless to how hurt Sica was? No wonder she was crying. It must`ve been hard for her to see her first love and one of her best friends acting lovey dovey all the time.

Donghae hyung got up and I started walking, not wanting him to come near my Sica but he saw us. The smile on his face faded when he saw me holding her.

``Hey Jong.`` He nodded. `` Been out with Sica?`` He asked almost coldly.

``Not really she just fell asleep backstage at Music Bank.`` I replied truthfully

He smiled and nodded then walked into the kitchen. I walked into her room and set her down on her bed. As I reached the door I heard her mumble something like `Hae Oppa. Don`t go.``

I turned around to see tears falling down her face once again. I approached her and shook her slightly. But she didn`t wake up so I just pulled her into another hug. She cried and it only got worst her sobbing soon turned into bawling but I just held her tighter afriad that if I let go her shaking body would just fall apart. She suddenly woke with a start.

``Jonghyun? What are you doing here?`` She asked sleepily.

``What`s wrong?`` I asked ignoring her question.

She looked shocked but answered anyway. ``Nothi-

``Don`t lie to me you were even crying your sleep.``

She just looked down and started at her hands fiddling with them for a while.

Jessica`s POV

What`s wrong?

I don`t even know. I`m okay when I see Hae Oppa or Yoona alone not in each others arms and being all swet and stuff. I won`t feel hurt knowing that their together. But everytime I see them together it hurts. Maybe it`s because I know they`re together but I just don`t want to beleive it but then I see them together and it hurst more than it shoult. I don`t even know if I`m getting better or if i`m just too use to the pain. Seeing them backstage at music shows and walking around SM building hand in hand and seeing them act all sweet to each other like me and Hae Oppa use to be like just hurt to much. I feel like Hae Oppa only used me to get to Yoona but i know that`s not the case.  He met Yoona through me and he fell for me first but then he found someone better. Yoona is near perfect and I..... I`m not. Why would anyone want to go for lest than perfect when they could have perfect? I wasn`t used I was replaced. But I`m the one who gets replaced by everyone eventually, thought I would be used to it by now but I`m not.

I wanted to tell Jonghyun everything but I didn`t want him to think badly of Yoona just because she`s one of my best friends but she`s dating my first love. But at the same time I know he knows eactly why I`m like this.

``Why ask when you already know?`` I asked simply.

`` Because I want to hear all of it from you. I know the story but i don`t know the details. You can trust me I`ll always be here for you`` He said.

I`ll always be here. That`s what Hae Oppa said too. But is he here now? No. He just left me to cry here all alone while he and Yoona become one of the cutest couples SM has ever had.

``No you won`t. That`s what he said too but is here now? Of course not. Why? Because he found someone better than me to be with, someone better to replace me with and you will do that to me too because this is a promise you can only try to keep not one that you can actually keep.`` I said

``No this is a promise I can keep. Why? Because I`m not like him. I know aht you`ve been through and I know aht you deserve so I won`t let you get less than that.`` He replied.

I didn`t know how to reply. I knew i could trust him but for how long until he leaves too? So I just smiled but when I looked towards the door I saw Donghae Oppa`s face move out of the crack of the slightly opened door. At once I knew he had overheard. But how much of it?

----------------------------------------------------

Gahh I hope that wasn`t boring for the first chapter! Sorry it`s so short. Anyways, hope you enjoyed!