Part 7

Book 1: Legendary - Kang Yeosang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the day after his stage and Hwanhee was sitting in the principal's office, he was scared, he did something wrong so when they called him in he basically stumbled over his feet and almost face planted.

He sat nervously as he saw all his teachers in the room as well, he gulped a little.

“A-am I in trouble?” He asked nervously.

“No you aren’t, why would you be in trouble?” the principal asked.

“Oh well… yesterdays show, I thought I did something wrong”

“No, no you didn’t, we wanted to ask if you knew what happened on stage yesterday,” his vocal teacher asked.

“Actually no, I don’t, all I remember is that I felt at home the moment I started performing, I was really confused at first but I thought I would just enjoy it,” he told them.

“Have you heard the legends about idols Hwanhee?” his dance teacher asked.

“I heard some but they are just legends right?” He asked with a giggle, but the teachers seemed serious.

“Wait… are the legends real?” everyone nodded leaving Hwanhee quite surprised.

“There are two legends that are well known, one of them is the guardian legend and the other one is the legendary idol legend” the principal started off.

“Guardians lead legendary idols to the stage, they can tell who belongs to the stage and legendary idols are people who are gifted with special abilities that can only be shown on stage, they are gifts given by the god of music, and only a few people are gifted with it and guardians work hard to earn them, very few guardians get the same gift as legendary idols”

Hwanhee sat there a little confused, what were they trying to tell him?

“Hwanhee, we think you might be a legendary idol, and whoever got you to step on stage again, the person who guided you back to the stage is a guardian idol or producer,” the vocal teacher told him.

“H-How will we know for sure? Whether or not we are those?” he asked them.

“There aren't any 100% confirmed ones but I went and checked sometimes they performed together and there was a sort of aura surrounding them, they have a stage that is literally so unforgettable that it goes down in history… I got a few here for you and whoever helped you, you two should watch it and then come see me, we will plan an event for the two of you, so we can see how it goes” the principal told him and Hwanhee nodded and took the USB from the principal.

They dismissed him shortly after, he went back to the dorm and found Yeosang was busy writing something down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter