Part 2

Book 1: Legendary - Kang Yeosang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days passed since Yeosang moved in, and he and Hwanhee got along quite well, they would have lunch together when their schedules lined up.

 

But for now, they were in their dorm room busy preparing for the small gathering they had planned. They wanted their friends to meet as well so they could all hang out together at times and being an idol they knew that at one point or another they might end up working together.

 

They finished up just in time because the knock on the door indicated that their first guests had arrived, Hwanhee opened the door and saw his friends, he smiled and let the two enter the room.

 

“Hongjoong hyung, Seonghwa hyung this is my roommate Yeosang” Hwanhee introduced them to one another, the three boys happily greeted one another.

 

Soon after Yeosang’s friends showed up, he let them in and proceeded to introduce them to Hwanhee, Hongjoong, and Seonghwa.

 

“These are my friends, Yunho, San, Mingi and Wooyoung are the same age as us Hwanhee, and this is Jongho he is a year younger than us, boy this is my roommate Hwanhee and his friend Hongjoong and Seonghwa hyung”

 

They once again happily greeted one another, the 9 boys sat and ate together, and later on, they just talked and played board games together.

 

Hwanhee learned that San was originally in the producer branch just like he is because of his stage fright but he still dreamt of being an idol after he met the other boys they helped him and supported him and eventually he took a step towards his dreams.

 

Hwanhee found it inspiring, it made him rethink Yeosang’s words, and he wondered if he should try to attempt his dream again, he wondered if it would be worth it.

 

After their friends left Hwanhee sat on his bed after washing up, he had a lot of thoughts.

 

He liked being a producer, he enjoyed working with Hongjoong and Seonghwa… he didn’t want to give it up but he also longed to be on the stage, it was as if something in him got r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter