Prologue

Book 1: Legendary - Kang Yeosang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school was busier than usual, all the first-year students that signed up for their debut stage were getting in their last practice, everyone was giving it their all but one student, in particular, was giving it his all and maybe even more.

 

He went from one lesson to another and then practiced in private, it was his dream to stand on stage, to sing, and to inspire others to follow their own dreams.

 

He was only 15 at the time, and he was really determined and everyone had high hopes for him, a senior even personally met him to give him a song they wrote for him, but maybe he was pushing himself a little too much, he forgot to take care of his health.

 

Just before stepping on stage… he felt unwell, he thought it was only his nerves getting to him but it wasn’t he felt dizzy and went to sit down a little when his name was called to go on stage, he got up and the world around him got fuzzy and he couldn’t stand properly and before he knew it he was on the floor, his body wasn’t responding to what he wanted anymore it was too tired.

 

The last thing he remember

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter