Part 9

Book 1: Legendary - Kang Yeosang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day of the concert finally arrived, the two boys were up early in the morning getting ready for their concert, they helped the staff prepare everything needed, at one point they took a nap in the waiting room before they had to get dressed and get their hair and makeup done.

 

They were getting ready for rehearsals, they mainly focused on their solo stages, they wanted to find out whether or not the legend was true, after their solo stages they did their collaboration stage with only dancing.

 

With everything settled they waited for the show to start, their friends were the MC’s for the show so they were waiting with them, one by one their friends went on the stage and started off the concert.

 

First, they went up and introduced themselves to the crowd since it was a mix of both Hwanhee and Yeosang’s fans some might not know them as well as others,

 

After their introduction, Yeosang performed first, his stage was incredible, the stage was a level up of any of his other stages, it wasn’t the same as Hwanhee’s but his stage changed up and his emotions caused special things to happen on stage.

 

The aura around him caused him to become more confident as he was performing, which made his stage get better as every second passed.

 

When his stage ended he thanked the audience and left the stage, his friends all had surprised expressions, he ran over to Hwanhee and let out a giddy giggle.

 

“That was amazing Yeo,” Hwanhee said as he hugged the boy. 

 

“It felt so different than any other time I stood on stage, it felt really powerful and energetic,” Yeosang told the boy.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter