Part 8

Book 1: Legendary - Kang Yeosang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun had already set but the music was still playing from the dance practice room, you could hear the tapping of shoes on the wooden floors and the mirror was completely fogged up.

 

When the song came to an end the two boys fell on the floor out of breath, although they were tired they were smiling they were really happy, they were enjoying it and giving it their all.

 

“Next you have to practice your choreography,” Hwanhee told the boy who was sitting next to him, Yeosang nodded a little and got up again, Hwanhee followed suit and went over to his laptop and waited for Yeosang to give him the go before he started playing the song.

 

He watched as the boy ran through the choreography, they had been practicing for a few days now, when they had their meeting with the principal, the teachers suggested to make the event a collaboration concert, to not just show off just how close the two are but to promote both of them as well.

 

So with Hongjoong and San’s help, they prepared a few songs for the two boys and after picking their songs their practice could start without any interruptions.

 

The two boys made their own choreography and worked harder than ever before, Yeosang submitted the first set of outfits for the event which they finished on the first day but since it became a concert with multiple performances the two realized they might need more outfits so between their lessons and practice they were working on the outfits.

 

When their practice ended they cleaned the practice room up before leaving, they walked to their room while holding hands, it would be hard for them to deny that working together like this and living together didn’t make them basically inseparable, even someone who hardly knew them could tell they were in love.

 

It was even known around campus, everyone knew including their teachers and the principal, no one really had a problem with it, the school had no ban against dating, they believed for their idols to grow they had to experience as much as possible plus their students were all quite young and they felt it would be wrong to strip them from living the life o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter