Part 6

Book 1: Legendary - Kang Yeosang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally d-day, Hwanhee’s debut stage, the venue wasn’t very full but there were still people there, there were people anticipating his debut even those who were there for his first debut, who waited for him. They all showed up to give him all their support.

 

He stood behind the stage with all his friends, Hongjoong was basically glued to his side, he continuously kept checking on Hwanhee, he was scared, the last time round everything was fine until he had to step on stage, he wanted to protect his friend no matter what.

 

Everyone kept telling Hwanhee how he was going to destroy the stage and the boy couldn’t help but smile, when it got time for him to go on stage he chased his friends to their seats in the audience, only one person stayed behind for a little.

 

That person was Yeosang, he gave Hwanhee a tight hug, and when he pulled back he pecked the boy on his cheek.

 

“I have a lot I want to tell you, but for now this is for good luck, I can’t wait to see you shine on stage,” Yeosang told the boy and ran out to the audience seats, Yeosang’s cheeks were burning bright red and his heart was beating like crazy but he didn’t care at all, he just couldn’t wait to see Hwanhee’s hard work finally pay off.

 

“Let’s welcome Moon Hwanhee,” the MC said and the crowd cheered loudly, Hwanhee smiled when he heard the cheers and he slowly walked up the steps, everything felt surreal to him.

 

When he got on stage he greeted everyone.

 

“Hello everyone, I’m Hwanhee, some of you might know me and some of you might now, but I want to thank everyone who came out to support my debut, I attempted this once before but I lost sight of my goal and ended up not being able to step on stage, but I have so much support now and I am so thankful for it” Hwanhee started off, he kept talking to the audience.

 

“Now for my first performance, this song is titled Illusion it was written by my best friend Kim Hongjoong” Hwanhee announced the song and moved to his spot as the backup dancers came on stage, he handed the handheld mic to the staff that came to collect it and then waited for the music to start.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter