My Kind of Love

Wonb Collection

 

My dearest Sinb,

     When you said 'I love you', I wonder if it is true and when you said 'I need you' I felt the truth. I was holding your hand yet it was her that is in your mind. We were happy you and I. We get along so well to the point that we can read each other's mind. I depended on you and you did the same too. I knew I was yours but even after everything, you made me feel that you are not mine. It was me whom you woke up with everyday. All those goodmornings and goodnights didn't do any good. I love you and you know that. You felt that. But you, your heart was hers. I fought everyday for you to look at me the same way you did to her. I was exhausted but I kept going because I love you. Then the day came and I realized that whatever I do, you can never look at me like that. I was needed but not loved. 

     I love you so much but I am willing to give you back to her because that is the only kind of love you needed. A sacrificial one. To some, heroic but for me tragic. I let you go so be free and take care of yourself.  Don't skip meals. Smile because I love it when you do that. Tell her all the stories you used to tell me. I let you go but I'll stay where I am and watch you love another. Let my heart cry for you because that's the only way I know I'm loving you from a distance. 

     I love you but I'll let go of your hand because that is my kind of love. 

    Goodbye. 

-Sowon
------------------------------------------------

        Sinb closes the letter as she watched the beautiful bride walking down the aisle to go to her soon to be wife. It was Sowon. She was marrying her bestfriend Eunha today. It has been 10 years since their past but Sinb still felt the regret she had ever since she was freed by Sowon. She didn't realize the real truth until she read the letter but it was already too late to say. She closed her eyes as tears kept flowing upon hearing the exchange of I do's. She knew she can't turn back time so she made a decision. She will do the same thing and that is to give back the same type of love Sowon gave her. Yes, that kind of love. My kind of love. 

-End-