Chapter 5 : A Day Off...?

The Name I Love

“Hae Lin…Hae Lin-ah” someone was shaking me up from my sleep. “Wake up…”

I cracked open an eye and saw Taeyeon staring at me; “Wake up.”

“Why? Let me sleep…I’m sleepy.”

“Yes, I know…but Heechul’s calling for you.”

“What?” I sprang up. Heechul calling anyone during the daytime was equivalent to near death.

“Heechul’s calling me? Why? What did I do? I got 1.5m for him yesterday…did someone complain?”

I instantly thought of Yoochun. What if he had complained? What he told Heechul that we didn’t do anything? But it wasn’t my fault, he was the one bouncing on the bed.

“Calm down…he didn’t sound like he was angry. He just asked me to tell you that he wanted to meet you in his office.”

“Oh…that’s not bad right? I mean what could possibly happen? It’s not like I should go into hysteria right?

Taeyeon calmly shook her head and scooted me out of bed; “Now go…”

I walked out of my room and walked down the aisle towards Heechul’s office.

I kept telling myself that everything was fine and that everything would be okay. I stopped by a mirror to fix myself. NEVER, never walk into Heechul’s office looking untidy.

As I saw my reflection, I couldn’t recognize the girl staring back at me. Her hair was all over the place, there were bags under her eyes, her eyeliner was smudged, she looked pale and lifeless. I quickly tied my hair and used the end of my shirt to try and wipe out the smudged eyeliner. When I thought I looked presentable in my old pair of PJs and dirty pink slippers, I dawdled towards Heechul’s office.

I could hear laughter and quickly hoped that he was in a good mood, I knocked the door and popped my head in; “Heechul-sshi…you called me?”

“Aah…Hae Lin-ah…come in.” he smiled.

I walked in slowly, all of a sudden I felt like a lamb voluntarily walking into the butcher’s shop.

As I walked deeper into the room, I noticed someone seated on the sofa with his back facing me, but he looked really familiar.

 

“Hae Lin, come here please…” Heechul said pointing to the seat in front of him. “Sit down…” I sat down, my gaze still on the person who was sitting on the sofa;

“Hae Lin…this young man here wants to take you out today so I called to tell you that you have a day off.”

 

‘WAIT! WHAT? Did I hear that right? I have a day off?!!!’

It was as though Heechul had read my mind, he smirked and turned to the guy seated.

“Excuse me…”

…and then he turned around. Park Yoochun sat there on Heechul’s couch smiling at me. I stared back at him. ‘what the hell was he doing here?’

“…take her before I change my mind.”

 

Yoochun stood up and walked towards us, he looked different from the other day, he looked rather royal.

He had his hair done up, exposing his really, really large forehead, he wore a nice suit, not too formal, not too casual, he tie hung loose with his first button undone. On other days, I would have found all that totally edible, but today, right now, I was wondering what he the hell was he doing?

“Gladly…” he replied, extending his hand and waiting for me to take it. I stared at it for a while and then stared at his face and probably even managed a weak smile.

“Um…could you excuse Heechul-sshi and me for a minute please?”

He nodded and walked out of the room; “What…” I hissed, spinning to face Heechul, “…is going on?”

“You have been a good girl and he looks like a nice kid. “

“B..but…how can you just-“

“:HEY! Hey! I’m not just sending you away. I did my bit of research on the man. He doesn’t sound all that bad…go on and just have some fun and don’t worry.”

“Fine..” I sighed and got up to leave.

“Hae Lin-ah…” he called out to me as I reached the door, I turned to look at him.

“I know I’m a horrible person for making you girls do all this, but you do know that I care about each and every one of you right?”

 

As I stood there staring at him, I could have sworn for that split second I saw a emotions on the man’s face. “Now go…” he said, his face turning stone like again,

I walked out of the room; a date with someone after so long, wonder how that was going to be?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry  if i took so long to upload...School's been a really >:(  and crazy teachers loading us with work. 

But i shall try to upload as frequently  as i can....!!

Love to all readers <3  =)