(I Do) END

The Cupid's Arrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE CUPID'S ARROW

STORY 1: I DO

∞  l a s t   c h a p t e r  ∞

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

First thing in the morning the next day, Baekhyun and Kai went to chanyeol’s architectural firm to get him, if he will come nice and smoothly but if not they plan on abducting him as part of the deal to grant Casey’s demands. They know chanyeol is one of the busiest among them, from meetings, site visits, and even from searching and hiring a new secretary.

 

As they came to the lobby of chanyeol’s building, the receptionist staff automatically greeted them politely…

 

“We’re here to see chanyeol please.” Baekhyun smilingly said with his brows wiggling.

 

“I’m sorry sir, do you have any appointment?”

 

Kai suddenly took the right hand of the receptionist, placing a soft kiss… “We’re his friends. We don’t need an appointment. I bet you know that rule.” He winked.

 

The lady blush after having eye contact with Kai and nodded… “Yes sir, I do. You can proceed. Mr. Park is in his office now.”

 

“Xie xie ni. Wo ai ni.” Baekhyun said in his perfect mandarin accent before they both walk towards the elevator. “Yah, as usual…seductive jongin in the house. Yeah~” He praising him with a high five.

 

Chanyeol was currently browsing some proposals for their new client when Baekhyun and Kai suddenly barge-in inside his office as well as straightly sitting at the couch comfortably. Chanyeol blinks from their sudden appearance, while still holding a folder…

 

“Guys, what are you doing here?”

 

“We missed you that’s why we’re here.” Baekhyun dramatically said.

 

He sighs and places down the folder before leaning back at his chair… “That’s so silly. Come on, I have so many things to do today, so spill up. Why are you here?”

 

Kai shrugged while closely staring at one of chanyeol’s finished architectural designs… “We have an emergency at Oaks Bucket.”

 

“Like, right now?”

 

“Yes. As in right now. We have an oath remember? And the top one from that oath was, no saying no, no matter what when it comes to our emergency meetings. Most especially when one of us involved in some serious matter.”

 

Chanyeol nodded thoughtfully… “I know. I’m aware of that. But can I pass just this once? I’m really busy.”

 

“Busy or Not you still need to come, chanyeolie. This is important, it's about chen and sona.”

 

“What about them?”

 

“Sona broke up with him.” He paused upon seeing how shock he was. “Wait, before you open your mouth and react to that issue, just come with us, please. You’ll know there.”

 

“Alright fine, I’ll go. But I won’t be too long okay? I still have some meetings to attend to.”

 

Baekhyun gave him a thumbs up… “Sure. A kiss won’t take that long though.” He murmured as the three of them walk out now from his office.

 

Chanyeol gave him a questioned look…“What did you say?”

 

“Don’t mind him hyung, he’s just saying that you look perfectly handsome today,” Kai replied before putting his arm right on his shoulder blades.

 

Meanwhile, chen and sona meet up at suho’s chocolate shop. At first, he got a hard time from asking and begging her to agree on meeting him. He told her that he wants to explain everything to her, to make it clearer this time, and to let her know the truth that nothing happened between him and Casey.

 

Chen and Casey stood up as soon as Sona arrived at the shop, sitting right across the two of them…

 

“Make it quick, I’ll still have classes to catch up to.” Sona sternly uttered.

 

Casey nods, glancing at chen…”Okay. Nothing happen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter