Chapter 20

A Little More Complicated

 

I’m dead! I’m dead for sure! Sooyoung is going to kill me for this! She’s going to ignore me even though we’re seatmates and she’s going to pretend to be complete strangers. I can’t take this! I can’t take this! This is… This is Hell!!!!!!!!

Choi Minho! What have you done?! He didn’t even return after he stole my precious phone! He didn’t even text! What do I do? What do I do?!!

I haven’t seen Sooyoung either. Aaaaaaaaaish! What did I get myself into!? I don’t know anymore! Gaaaaaaaaaah!~ I’m going crazy! I’m going crazy!

Wait up. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday… It’s been four days! Did Sooyoung leave Korea? Did she… did she leave? Did she get sick? What happened to her? What happened to her?!!! I just can’t sit still here and do nothing?

Please tell me she didn’t leave!!!!

.

.

.

Okay! I’ll go their house then!

***

Changmin walks down to the hallway and fastens his speed upon seeing the exit. He props up his hand and looks up to the dark sky upon realizing the bad weather. “Well, the weather isn’t good today is it?”

Changmin furrows his eyebrows and kicks an imaginary rock. “Great~ How am I supposed to… Oh, wait, I’ll call Min - - Aish! He has my phone!”

“Yah…”

Changmin turns around to see Choi Minho standing while holding up an umbrella.

“Min?”

 

“So you self-declared on being a relationship with my sis.” Minho laughs at Changmin inside a coffee shop outside the school premises.

“Yah… did I even mean that by saying my girl that she’s my girlfriend? I only meant that she’s the girl I adore right now. That’s that…” Changmin pouts cutely as an excuse.

“I know you better than my sis Max.”

Changmin ignores Minho’s statement but the latter chooses to continue. “She doesn’t like to be called someone’s property. That, you need to know. But listen, I’m not saying that you can’t hit on my sis but you should always consider that she’s my older sister. I value her. So… If you dare make her one of your puppets I’ll rip your head from that big body of yours and feed it to my gold fishes at home okay?”

“Eh?” Does gold fishes like to eat raw meat?”

“I call my piranhas gold fishes… Got problems with that?”

Changmin smiles warily. “Yes sir.”

.

.

.

“Uhm… but hey, Min. What did she say about me?”

“Well….”

 

***

F L A S H B A C K

***

 

“Why is my face on that despicable person’s phone?

“He says you’re his girl.”

“His girl? His girl? HIS GIRL?! That guy sure has some guts to call me his! I’m not anyone’s property you know! How dare he call me his girl? I’ll get that guy sometimes.”  Sooyoung punches her open palm and swears silently.

“Hey. Why do you know that guy?”

“Well, first he’s a famous model that I’m supposed to know. Second, he’s an acquaintance of Sica’s. Third, he’s a hopeless idiot that enrolled in Seoul University just so he could get the chance to see moi…Oh, and fourth, he’s my seatmate in History class…”

“I thought you hated hopeless idiots? Why’d he turn out to be your seatmate?”

“B-Because… Because the teacher was getting mad so I offered him Jessica’s seat instead.”

.

.

.

“And I kind of owe him bigtime…” Sooyoung looks down and fidgets his fingers together.

“What do you owe him? Why do you owe him?”

“It’s a long story but to make the story short, He saved my once in a fashion show.”

“A WHAAAAAAT?!”

“A fashion show.”

“Sis! How could you do this? You are absolutely banned from those kinds of stuff! You know that!”

“Sssh! Appa’s gonna hear!”

“Then why’d you join that stupid Fashion Show?”

“Well, I was just filling in for Sica’s mom. Jung Yoon Hee-unnie didn’t show up so I had to fill in her spot and wear Sica’s design…”

“But then you remembered you have stage fright and couldn’t walk any further so he saved your that time…” Minho continues Sooyoung’s unfinished explanation. The latter nods poorly.

“I’ll just say this sis. Be careful of Max. He’s been with women prettier than you are! He can replace you anytime and anywhere he wants”

“I’m not planning to fall for that idiot. You think I’m crazy?!”

“No. but You can never be too careful… Things happen…”

“I know that…”

“And, if you do fall for that guy, you have major competitions…” Victoria Song for instance, Minho adds the name on his mind.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, now go to sleep…”

***

“I don’t really know what exactly happened but she likes to call you mean names.” Minho says after sipping from his coffee.

“Despicable… Person? Hopeless… Idiot?” Changmin agonizes the said facts and lowers his head in dismay.

“Here’s your phone. She deleted all her pictures in there and says she’s going to get you.” Minho stands up from his seat and walks away leaving Changmin behind.

“Yah… Where is your sis anyway? I haven’t seen her since Tuesday.”

“She’s at home. She’s not in the mood to go to school so she stayed in her room.”

“Ever since Tuesday?” Changmin asks his friend.

Minho nods before smirking evilly. “Wanna visit my place?”  Changmin shakes his head in denial and smiles to himself.

“I’m returning to Japan tonight. I’m going with Kyu and Taemin.”

“Eat some sushi for me.” Changmin shouts as Minho closes the door to the coffee shop.

.

.

.

.

“My Collection!!!!!!!!~” Changmin cries out loud attracting the attention of the other people inside the shop. He quickly hides his face with the menu on the table. Even though he was covering, he still can’t manage to get over the fact with his pictures.

“My pictures! My pretty pictures!!!”

;T_______________T;

***

***

Ah—ah—Achooooooo! Someone must be talking about me… T.T The heck with that. Why would anyone want to talk about me?

Aish!!!!!! I hate this!

 Aish! And I thought I was on the mood of going to school today! Too bad the weather thinks otherwise! Man! I can’t get out of this house if this goes on! Aish!!! Yuri is even free today!... Ugh! This so much!

***

Sooyoung lies down on her bed and glances up on her watch. “Aish! It’s five in the evening and I’ve got nothing to do! Why, oh why did Appa and Minho had to leave me all alone! I hate them!”

Sooyoung covers her head with her pillow and peeks at her phone.

“A message?” Sooyoung reaches for her phone and ignores the falling pillow. “From…?”

 

----------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Dear Readers, 

hehehehey!!! I hate my PC right now since its always hanging and is very slow... So, sorry for my late updates!

Anyways, here's another update for you guys!!! You have to read the next chapter after this! I really suggest that you read it!!! 

Thank you again guys for being so loyal to thes fic... Hope you stay with me until the end!

Love, yuiko :*