Chapter 10

A Little More Complicated

 

“I won’t dare keep this as a secret from your father… Sooyoung, I’m sorry….”

Sooyoung looks at HanGeng. “Oppa…” Her eyes become teary almost immediately. She knows that her father would never allow her designing dresses. She is definitely in big trouble. HanGeng, of all people knows that as well.

HanGeng stands firmly. “I owe a lot to your father Sooyoung. He helped with everything after my parents died. He is like my savior. He saved my life from breaking. He trusts me as much as I entrust my life to him. I can’t let that trust fade away. I’m sorry.

“Oppa… Please don’t tell Appa… I don’t know what I will do…” Sooyoung grabs HanGeng’s sweater. HanGeng looks down at Sooyoung as he attempts to walk away. “Please…”

“I’m sorry Sooyoung. But I have to tell your father. This is for the best.” HanGeng looks at Sooyoung-who at that time is looking down and hiding her tears-and walks away.

Sooyoung stares blankly as HanGeng drives away with his car. The tall girl wipes her tears and sniffs her nose. She giggles pettily to herself as she tries to foresee the things about to happen.

***

Hi. My name is Choi Sooyoung; an architect student. You all know that I love designing right? Oh, designing dresses, and not houses, might I add.

You guys know HanGeng-oppa as well right? You know, the guy who is one of my closest guy friends? He happens to be my father’s trusted… person… That is outside the family (My dad and I). And my so-called oppa is going to be the one to stop me from achieving my dreams. Great… Just great.

I won’t be surprised if Jessica turns her back on me one day. That’s for sure. Although I don’t want that to happen. No, of course not. I wouldn’t want that to happen… Ever…

***

***

Now, I wonder where that girl went. She’s missing out all the fun! And I can’t believe I’m missing out on all the fun as well because I’m looking for her! Well, anyways, this would be a great chance to show off, don’t you think?

So….. Where would a skinny girl who had just been embarrassed in a big and exclusive fashion show go? If I were her I would… oh, wait, speaking of my princess, there she is…

***

Changmin puts the warm bowl of kimchi stew he got from the restaurant beside Sooyoung. He gives her a mean and bossy stare. “Yah… I know you’re—

“I’m not hungry.” Sooyoung cuts him off mid-sentence. Half of Sooyoung’s face is covered by her sweater so Changmin cat see her gritting teeth. The sweater is making Changmin hard to see clearly the teary Sooyoung.

Changmin gets the bowl and sits with her instead. “If you don’t eat then I guess I’ll just have to feed you.” Changmin gets some soup with the small wooden spoon and points it towards Sooyoung’s mouth. “Say aaaaaaaaaaaaah…”

But Changmin’s actions are yet again cut off by Sooyoung herself. “What are you doing here?”

 “Trying to cheer you up?” Changmin answers rather straight forwardly.

“Look… I get that you want to cheer me up. And hey, thanks for like coming to the rescue earlier. But I want some time alone for now…” Sooyoung gives him sympathetic look and then looks away.

Changmin gives himself a pout and an “I surrender” look. He stands up and walks slowly away from where Sooyoung is. The bowl of hot kimchi stew sits beside Sooyoung who is rather shocked to see Changmin leave.

“Y-Yah! Shim Changmin! You left your kimchi stew!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: 

Dearest Readers,

I am so so so so sorry for the very delayed update... I was so busy the past few weeks because of our graduation which by the way reminds me, I GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL ALREADY!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!~~~~ Anyways, sorry for the wait! I hope you still read my next updates because I will surely be updating more now since its vacation already :3

Once again, thank you to the subscribers and the readers and those who commented :* I love you guys! Please Support me :)

Love, yuiko :*

GUYS! Lets support Sooyoung's upcoming drama!! Neh??