Chapter 19

A Little More Complicated

 

“So how was Paris Quiannie?” Kyuhyun, the guy with the brunette hair asks their only girl companion.

“I already told you not to call me that Kyu… You know, you’re the only one who calls me that…” the girl, Song Quian a.k.a. Victoria Song smiles to Kyuhyun. “Well, Paris was the same… I walked a couple of designs, made some new deals, took pictures, met with some of the most famous designers. The usual…” she leans back on her seat.

“As expected from Victoria Song.” Kyuhyun comments back. “How about Japan Minho and Taemin?”

Taemin- as described earlier is a girl-looking guy with long and straight hair falling to cover his eyes. He shrugs as he lets Minho answer the question.

Minho clears his throat before answering, “Well, t’was kind of the same. Although Taemin is doing great with his recent photoshoots. He even got to shoot with Arashi for a famous clothing line there. And I was casted in a movie. Filming will start I guess next month or so.”

“Our maknaes are really impressive…” Kyuhyun says together with Victoria.

“So… Max… How was it in Korea?”

Shim Changmin, doesn’t look up to his friend and continues to doze off somewhere else while staring at his mobile phone. He doesn’t seem to hear the question being thrown by his friend.

“Max.” Victoria calls out one more time.

“Min.” Minho repeats Victoria. “Min has been really spacing out since I arrived. I wonder if his ‘girl’ got something to do with it.” Minho comments.

“Wha- I’m sorry what was that?” Max finally wakes up from his daydream.

Kyuhyun immediately sits besides the tallest model and swings his arm around his shoulder. “Hey, hey, hey… Who is she huh?”

“Who is who?” Max asks cluelessly.

“The girl Minho is talking about.” Kyuhyun grins from ear to ear eager to hear an honest answer.

Changmin pushes Kyuhyun away from his face and hides his phone. “What do you mean a girl? I don’t have a girl.”

“Yah… Min… Why denying it now huh? You even showed her picture to me earlier!” Minho retorts. “Eeeeeeh~ Maybe you don’t like Vic-noona to get jealous?” Minho whispers Changmin the last sentence.

“No way.” Changmin says lowly.

“Then show her to us.” Victoria blurts out rather annoyed.

Minho grabs Changmin’s phone and shows it to Kyuhyun and Victoria and Taemin. Before showing it completely to the others, Minho takes a look at it himself and freezes up immediately.

“Min… How do you know this girl?” Minho asks.

“She’s a… friend, I guess…” Changmin answers unsurely.

“Min… Your girl… your girl is my sister…”

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!”

***

***

“Appa, what are you doing outside my door?” Sooyoung furrows her eyebrow as she hears another screetching sound coming from outside of her bedroom door.

“I just wanted to check if you’re asleep… that’s all.”  She hears her father reply.

“Appa, I’m not a kid anymore. Go to sleep already.”

“You too.”

“You’re the one who has a high blood pressure! So you should be the one who’s asleep right now.” She murmurs as soon as the sounds of her father’s footsteps outside starts to fade.

“Minho is so mean… He didn’t even invite me to his little party…” Sooyoung pouts to herself as she studies the time on the ticking wall clock. “It’s already eleven in the evening… I can’t believe he’s not yet home and I’m missing out on all of the fun.” She sighs and pulls her cover to her face. “And as if I had gone to any of his parties… Minho’s such a meany.”

“I thought you were going to sleep?” A voice runs through Sooyoung’s ears.

“APPA! GO TO SLEEP ALREADY!!” Sooyoung shouts before turning her back on the door.

“APPA! WHERE IS SIS?” A younger voice wakes Sooyoung up.

Min?

Sooyoung  can hear Minho’s heavy footsteps rushing towards her door and just as it slows down a little, her door suddenly burst open.

“YAH!” Minho stands agitated and walks directly towards Sooyoung. “You’re  hiding something from me aren’t you…”

“Eh?” is all Sooyoung can say.

“You… You’re dating Shim Changmin!” Minho points a finger to his older sister.

.

.

.

.

“I’m sorry, what?” is all Sooyoung can say. Speechless. Yes, she was.

***

What in the world did this kid eat? What in the world has gotten into this kid’s sane mind? I can’t believe this!

Why in the – why in the world would I? Why in the world would I date that freaking guy?! How would I date such a guy? My goodness! I’m utterly speechless!

My goodness I could vomit right now. For Noodle’s sake Minho!

***

“Min?” Sooyoung utters rather lowly.

“WHAT IN THE NAME OF NOODLES ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! WHY? FOR NOODLE’S SAKE WOULD I DATE THAT DISPECABLE CREATURE?!”

Minho doesn’t reply and secretly gets the mobile phone he stole from his friend a moment ago. “Then, who is this girl?”

Sooyoung stares at the neon-lit phone in front of her. “Uhm… I’m sorry, what?”

“Why are you in Max’s phone?”

.

.

.

.

“I’m sorry what?”

“You! You’re appealing face is in Max Changmin’s phone! It’s even on the wallpaper!” Minho shows the slim phone in front of his sister.

Sooyoung on the other hand, could barely imagine why her appealing face is on the person’s phone.

-----------------------------

[SOOYOUNG UPDATE] Don't you guys notice? Sooyoung has been going to a lot of magazine photoshoots lately! Hehehe, There was Marie Claire, Instyle, Oh Boy and now High Cut! Woah~ Sooyoung is jjang!~

Let's continue to support her!!! Sooyoung ffighting! SNSD fighting!~