Chapter 15

A Little More Complicated

 

Sooyoung.

Hi there! My name is Choi Sooyoung. Today I’m going to be spending some time with you guys! Hehe. Today, Sica will be going to Japan for a fashion show and Yuri will be visiting her grandfather. Han Geng-oppa is nowhere to be seen as well. Humph.

So, I guess you guys are shocked huh? You know, about my reasons why I hate Shim Changmin. Well. I’m confused as well.

Isn’t it not why this story is entitled with its title? :3 Hehe.

Anyways, today we will be discussing:

My first impressions of Shim Changmin.

Okay. So I first met Shim Changmin a few weeks ago at the soccer field of the campus. Jessica has a good sense of faces and names so she knew instantly who he was. She introduced herself and she introduced him to me as well. My first impression? Over Confident.

Then after that, we met again at the school auditorium for Jessica’s fashion show. She was one of the designers and Changmin was the one of the models. I kind of admit that he is kind of cool when he walks that runway but then he’s still too confident. Mmmh… how should I put it? He’s too full of himself? No wait, that’s the same. He’s more of a wiseacre. Not to mention his way of being cool is somewhat obscene. Haha. He poses too long and displays his looks more than he needs to.

Having said that, let me just confess that he is utterly and undeniably pretty. I mean, I’ve never ever seen such perfect jaw lines and nose. His lips are kind of pouty as well. (Hey! Not that I stared at him for so long that I noticed. I’m just really observant.) He has this tall and lean and solid physique. (And not that he’s more amazing than HanGeng-oppa).

So maybe that ties my first impressions to him. He’s an over confident yet Pretty Guy. Oh my gosh. I can’t believe I think he’s pretty.

Scoreboard

GOOD 1:1 BAD

And my first ever interaction with him was… when was it again? Oh yeah! At the sewing room! Jessica asked me if I could get all her things from there. He and I went to Sica’s room to get the mannequins and yes we did get it. He bragged about the fact that he’s one of the models for the show which is not a good point for me.

GOOD 1:2 BAD

I mean, I was there, suffering of the moments with him because I know how annoying he can get.

GOOD 1:3 BAD

 

But then… something happened. I had an accident and I bled all over the place. He did try to help me which was good.

GOOD 2:3 BAD

But in the end I didn’t want him to carry me to the nurse’s office. HanGeng-oppa was the one to get me to the clinic.

Next would be the fashion week. I was resting after my little accident in the sewing room so I stayed in my house. Sica, visited me often times and told me that Max was doing a good job in his thing.

At the day of Sica’s fashion show, Sica’s mom who was supposed to be her model ditched the show so I had to fill in. and little ‘ol me just had to pretend that I can save the day. So it ended up me being the model for Sica’s finale. Man you should have seen my face back there! I was so nervous that I almost couldn’t walk.

Good thing… Good thing… Good thing M-

Good thing Max was there to give me a little boost.

GOOD 3:3 BAD

Honestly I was a little glad that he was there. He really helped me a lot. And during that night, when HanGeng-oppa was lecturing me on whether he’s going to tell my father about what he saw, he was also there and tried to cheer me up.

And yes, he did cheer me up… a little. Just a little.

GOOD 4:3 BAD

Okay! So let me see the scoreboard! Good side 4. Bad side 3.

.

.

.

.

.

Omo! Omo, omo, omo, omo! This is all wrong! Uhm… Oh yeah.

When all the while I thought he had a chance for me to like him. He just had to enroll in the same school as me! Wahahahah! Which would be a no, no… definitely.

GOOD 4:4 BAD

And it’s a tie again!

.

.

.

.

Okay. So there. You know my thoughts about Shim Max Changmin. Thank you for sharing me your wonderful time!

I have to go now because my tummy is screaming for something to eat. Noodles! Bye!~

And honestly speaking? I don’t know where I stand anymore. I’m confused myself T.T

 

***

***

 

So HanGeng and Sooyoung will be forced to marry each other huh? But if both of the parties consent, then it wouldn’t be called as a forced marriage is it?

Huh… What do I do?

Wait, a freakin’ minute! I am Shim Freakin’ Changmin! How could I freakin loose to a university student?

.

.

.

Seriously? 

 

---------------------

Authour's Note:

Hello readers! How are you guys doing? Hehehe.... You know what? I'm really keeping myself busy with three things right now,

1. Studying for the entrance exams

2. Practicing the piano

3. And updating. Kekeke,

Hey! It's summer! What are you guys doing right now? I hope you're well :)

So here's my update! Please enjoy! :) God bless

Love, yuiko :*

P.S. comments are always welcome :)