Chapter 7

I'm In Love With The Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been days seen they've last met. Donghae and Yoona were satisfied with phone calls and messaging for the mean time until they find the right timing to reveal their relationship to their group members. It would be easier to date each other if both SNSD and Super Junior members would know their relationship status. At least, it wouldn't be just Joohyun and Jaejoong who would cover for them.

Their double date the last week was quiet a spectacle. She, of course, was the one behind it. Yoona's grin grew wider as she remember thay certain night.

She asked Joohyun's presence at dinner and of course if Joohyun agreed, it was given that Jaejoong would join as well.

It was frustrating that paparazzi continued to follow the SNSD members ever since the announcement of their studio album. So as to not rouse any dating suspicion between her and Donghae, she came out with this silly scenario.

The couple picked her up at her residence exactly at 7PM and during the car ride, she oriented everyone.

"Are you listening, Jae-oppa?" Yoona asked as he was not responding to her plan.

Jaejoong mentally face-palmed. He and Joohyun have yet again involved with Im Yoona's scheme. "Yeah. I am to ask for our table reservation of three and we're going to. 'accidentally' bump into Donghae who was supposed to just order his takeout dinner. Then I'm supposed to invite him to join us," he lazily uttered.

Yoona frowned at him but turned her attention to Joohyun, waiting for her to say her scripted response.

"Yes, unnie. We're all going to act suprise to see him there and I'm suppose to inquire what was he doing there," Joohyun answered. It was the third time that they've gone through the plan.

Yoona squealed in delight. "What are you supposed to do, oppa?" she asked over the phone to Donghae.

"I am to act suprised too when I see you three and if you ask, it was because I am to takeout my dinner because Eunhyuk was too busy sleeping to accompany me to eat," Donghae answered.

"Perfect! We just have to act naturally and do well with the impromptu. I'm sure the paparazzi would even ask those diners would be in the restaurant with us."

______

As they await for Jaejoong who had his car valet parked, Yoona linked her arm to the maknae. "This excites me so much, Hyunnie! My first double date with you," she cheerfully whispered.

"This would be my very first double date, unnie," the younger one confessed, smiling shyly at Yoona. It was a good thing her first ever one would be with her Yoona-unnie.

"Well, thank God I thought of this."

From behind them, Jaejoong cleared his throat to get their attention and then offered both his arms to the ladies, "If I may?" Since Yoona chose a formal restaurant might as well play the part.

Both Yoona and Joohyun giggled and accepted his offer to them.

"Yes, you may." Joohyun

"Indeed." Yoona

The trio was quiet a sight. Jaejoong was wearing a dark gray long-sleeved button down shirt, tucked in his black jeans with black belt and matched with a pair of all-black boots. The sleeves were rolled up to his elbows and it made him look even more manly.

Joohyun, on the other hand, donned a dark checkered button down mini skirt, tucked in it was a printed white shirt and a white kent blazer was matched with it. To complete the set, she wore a white mary jane pumps and a white luxury mini sling bag.

Yoona was a cool city woman in her black off-shoulder bodycon dress that reached her knee. Adding to her look was a highball denim blazer jacket, a black ankle boots, and a black luxury leather envelope clutch bag.

"Remember, act naturally," Yoona softly said to the couple while typing on her phone, sending a signal to Donghae.

"Good evening sir, ma'am," the receptionist greeted the three politely. "Do you have any reservations?"

Jaejoong cleared his throat, "Table for three under the name Kim Jaejoong?"

Right then, Donghae appeared and he acted like he didn't notice the trio at first.

Joohyun tried to keep her face straight even though she badly wanted to laugh. We're crazy, she thought to herself. "Hae-oppa? What are you doing here?" she asked, acting so surprised to see him.

As soon as Donghae met Joohyun's eyes, he too, wanted to laugh at the woman's discomfort. Her lips were tightly pressed into a thin line, gracefully preventing herself from laughing. They've been practicing acting and socially behaving in their company but somehow, this felt kind of awkward.

"Oh, hey Joohyun!" he greeted then turned his gaze to Jaejoong who was really good at keeping his poker face and Yoona who wouldn't meet his eyes. "Good evening hyung. To you as well, Yoong," he uttered with a smile.

"You're all alone, oppa?" Yoona asked, trying her best not to look at Donghae or else she might burst out laughing at how uncomfortable he was with the situation. But he was absolutely dashing in his olive green military jacket, with a black shirt inside, partnered with a black slim fit jeans and a pair of leather boat black shoes.

Donghae cleared the lump in his throat, quiet hesitant of his next move, "Yes. I'm only going to order my dinner and then I'm off. Eunhyuk is too busy dozing off to accompany me to eat."

Jaejoong was internally chuckling in his head. Joohyun might have been too nervous about this that she was actually gripping his forearm which she was holding tightly. He was so sure it was going to leave a mark on his skin. Jaejoong smirked because of his own thought. His woman really does love marking him in a way. The side of his abdomen was full of evidences.

Joohyun mentally palmed her face. What is oppa thinking about? She discreetly pinched Jaejoong's side to get his attention.

Jaejoong flinched and when he looked around him, the three, was looking at him, obviously waiting for him to say something. He his lower lip and turned to Donghae who was standing awkwardly at their side. "Would you like to join us for dinner?" he offered, adding kindness in his tone to make it seem real.

Yoona and Joohyun, who were both holding their breaths, sighed in relief.

"That would be nice, hyung. If that's okay with the ladies?" Donghae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter