Chapter 3

I'm In Love With The Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Joohyun was currently in the middle of reading a novel which her Jessica-unnie gave her the last time they met, when her dog, Chuchu suddenly jumped off the couch they were sitting on, and ran towards the main door. Oppa is here! 

She dropped the book and followed Chuchu. Just when she reached the entryway, the door opened, revealing a grinning Kim Jaejoong. He was holding two boxes of pizza, neatly stacked together with his right hand while there was a plastic bag filled with boxes of chicken and some side dishes with the other hand.

"Why are you grinning like that, oppa?" was the first thing she asked him.

Jaejoong approached her and gave a kiss on her forehead, "Seo Joohyun rushed to the door to meet me. Aren't you too excited to meet your handsome man?"

She blushed. Yes, she was excited. They were supposed to meet during dinner but Jaejoong was suddenly called on an emergency meeting and was cooped up for a couple of hours. She has been waiting for him but she would not admit that to him. He was only gonna use it to , "I was excited to have my snack. I was starving, oppa," she reasoned out instead.

Jaejoong chuckled seeing the shade of pink on her cheeks. He loved making her blush. Only I, Kim Jaejoong, is able to do it! He proudly thought.

Instead of having to eat on the dining table, the couple settled on the living room. They occasionally would watch Bad Thief, Good Thief, Joohyun's drama series together. At first, she did not like the idea as she was diffident of her acting but he offered to give her constructive criticism. She agreed. After all, Kim Jaejoong was already an established actor.

But of course, the constructive criticism only applies to her.  She did not know that Kim Jaejoong could be a great basher, especially to her leading man in the drama, Ji Hyunwoo-ssi, "I don't like his damn stares. He is going to melt you with the way he stares at you."

She used to scold him whenever he did this but she had gotten used to it by now that she would just laugh at it. She quite like this possessive side of him.

Would I react the same way when oppa's drama would come out? Was I affected from the scenes of his previous drama? She asked herself.

_____

Jaejoong kept murmuring negative things about the lead actor until he noticed how Joohyun was lost in her thoughts. She wasn't even aware that he has already turned off the television for the drama was already over. He has always been professional but whenever a man interacted with her, he could not keep silent and still. He did not even know that he has this possessiveness in him until he started having feelings for her.

What have you done to me, baby? 

He was ecstatic when she allowed him to court her despite having to enlist for his military service. He remembered how he visited her discreetly whenever he was on a break and how badly he wanted to keep her to himself but of course, he could not do that as she was an idol and was SNSD's maknae on top of that. What an agony it was for him but still, he was proud of how far his dongsaengs have come. From nine girls who dreamed of conquering the world to ladies who did not just conquer but made history in the world.

"Baby, what are you thinking?" He asked as his fingers tried to smoothen the creases on her forehead. Jaejoong then pulled her closer to him and she snuggled to his chest. 

He could not help but to grin foolishly. It was only last month when Joohyun allowed him to cuddle her but he was already loving every bits of it. He mentally punched himself. He was already reacting this way just because of cuddling. How much more if I am g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter