Chapter 5

I'm In Love With The Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next shoots for the following days which were the photo and the music video of their second song went on smoothly. Of course, there was no dull and lame moment whenever SNSD members were together.

On the day of the photoshoot, Im Yoona and Seo Joohyun have been sticking with each other more than ever. It was a normal sight for their unnies but Sooyoung was starting to fuss. They have been in that corner of the room ever since the two were done with their individual shoots.

She asked Yuri who was beside her, reading a fashion magazine while listening to music through her headphone, "What do you think are they whispering about?"

"How am I supposed to know, Choi Sooyoung? I'm just as clueless as you are," she calmly responded while flipping the page, "Look for something else to do rather than watching those two."

Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"Just leave the maknaes alone." Yuri patted Sooyoung's shoulder.

They were still waiting for Hyoyeon to wrap up her individual shoot and she was the only one with nothing else to do. While the two maknaes were busy giggling with each other, and Yuri has her nose stuck with the magazine, on the other side of the room were Sunny with her videogame, Taeyeon who was busy with her coloring book and Tiffany who was having a nice chat wit Bora. All of them knew that it was Bora she was talking with solely because of their overly excited squeals.

Fine. Might as well use my time to have a chat with Kyungho-oppa.

_______

Yoona softly started, "Sooooooo... I've told Donghae-oppa that I confided our little secret with you. He was thrilled that someone finally knew of our relationship and he was glad it was you that got to know it first."

"Oh, Yoong-unnie!" Joohyun hugged the doe-eyed lady beside her. She just knew that her unnie was in good hands, "I'm ecstatic that you shared your happiness with me. I didn't know that Hae-oppa would have the guts to ask you out!"

"I know! Imagine my surprise when he asked if he could date me 2 weeks ago!" The two giggled. Joohyun did remember a night where Donghae asked Taeyeon for permission to talk to her Yoona-unnie during one of their breaks when they were practicing the dance routines of their new songs. They've never really got the chance to ask Yoona of what it was about as they have been preoccupied and were really distracted of the snacks that Donghae has given them. Smart move, if Joohyun may add.

The shy Donghae of Super Junior, asking Im Yoona out? That would have been a wonderful sight for anyone.

Yoona's beautiful face flushed as she remembered that certain night. The innocent-looking fish of the East Sea, stuttering in front of her as he confessed the feelings he has been harbouring for her. She unknowingly smiled to herself. It made her heart flutter, that was for sure. And oh, the way he smiled at her after finding the right words to say? It melted her heart. God, she could never imagine herself saying these words that she only read in romance books until that night. She was completely smitten.

It was a good thing that they were from the same entertainment company. They could at least have moments inside their building or have interactions without raising any suspicions from anyone as they've been good friends since she could remember.

As Joohyun looked at how her unnie's expression changes as she succumb to her thoughts, she wondered if she looked the same way whenever she thought of her Jaejoong-oppa. Well, Sooyoung-unnie definitely has that look too. I've seen it. 

"We only have the group shoot after lunch then we could go home," Yoona yawned. Blame Donghae for her lack of sleep. They've been on the phone until she couldn't keep her eyes open anymore.

"Yes, unnie. Home, finally," Joohyun grumbled as she was already missing the comforts of her home, especially her bed. Her body's sore already and she was very sleepy. She had a shoot for the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter