Chapter 4

I'm In Love With The Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the SNSD members arrived one by one, the noisier and chipper the room got. You couldn't expect their group to be silent, especially when they have got the dorkiest members. Next to the arrival of the youngest was Sooyoung then Yuri, Sunny, Hyoyeon and the lucky member of the day, Tiffany.

When the latter arrived, Taeyeon and Joohyun were already done with the scene they've rehearsed the last time in which the two of them have to interact in the room with Taeyeon who was wearing a sparkling one-shouldered top and black skirt with a belt on it, has to get up from the bed and then browse the closet for the yellow dress that she has to hung on the red-haired Joohyun.

The maknae was really happy. She wanted to dye and style her hair for this comeback but the character she was playing in the drama was short-haired that was why her once long, straight her was cut. It was a good thing that her hairstylist thought of making her wear a long, red hair, like Ariel's of the little mermaid but with bangs.

They had a little chat with Yoona and Sooyoung who were ready to shoot next. "Don't you guys feel nostalgic?" Sooyoung asked to looking at their set.

"It's as if it was only yesterday that we did a shoot with Minho in a shop," Yoona responded, reminiscing how they did shoot Gee in a boutique too as the scene she was assigned was going out of there.

"We were bedroom too for the introduction of our I Got A Boy music video!" Sooyoung added, earning a squeal from an excited Yoona and gleeful smile from Joohyun and Taeyeon uttering the "Here comes trouble!" of Tiffany. 

Joohyun nodded excitedly, "A lot of references from our past songs are really included for this music video, unnie!"
All of them were completely excited and ecstatic. After all, the 8 of them have been dying to gift the Sones with an album after being in a hiatus for long.

I'm sure our Sones are excited to see us as much as we're excited to meet them," Taeyeon said while drinking her coffee.

"Indeed. After a long holiday," Sooyoung retorted back, pun intended.

_______

When the eldest-youngest duo arrived at the waiting room, only Hyoyeon, who was busy stretching and Tiffany who was reading a fashion magazine, were there.

"Where are Lee Soonkyu and Kwon Yuri?" Taeyeon inquired, sitting beside Fany.

"They went on the set where they were going to film to rehearse the glass sliding on the counter."

While the both of Taeyeon and Joohyun were getting their hair styled for their group shot, Joohyun started to sing her unnie's latest single entitled Fine,"Naneun aniya, swibji aneul geot gata yeojeonhagedo neon nae haruharureul chaeugo~"

They were having fun, her three unnies were even singing with her but that only was until a playful Seohyun decided that she wanted to unnie. The best way to do it was to keep on singing her unnie's song,"It's not fine ah ah ah ah it's not fine~"

She kept on singing like a broken record. The first warning from her unnie was a glare. Joohyun did not bulge. Hyoyeon, being who she was, still joined the maknae in teasing their leader. "Yah, Kim Hyoyeon, Seo Joohyun," came the second warning, even Tiffany started to glare at the. and they still did not stop.

Tiffany and Taeyeon conversed with their eyes and then nodded at each other. While Taeyeon headed for the youngest, Tiffany went to Hyoyeon.

"Why have you become so evil, maknaengie?" The former went to pinch both Joohyun's cheek.

She mumbled a response which Taeyeon could not understand, "A lot of individuals influenced me and especially you, unnies."

"You've hang out with Kyuhyun-oppa, Changmin-oppa and Minho so much. You've become a follower," She added, pinching the cheeks harder. "Does Jaejoong-oppa know the evil inside of you?" she even asked jokingly.

On the other side of the room, Tiffany was shaking Hyoyeon vigorously, "Kim Hyoyeon, you dork."

"What? It's fun to tease Taengoo," she retorted back, laughing humorously despite having her world shaken.

"How come all SM maknaes are evil." Taeyeon while she kneaded the poor maknae's cheeks as if it was a doug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter