Chapter 1

I'm In Love With The Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as the news broke out, Seohyun did not have even a peaceful minute. Her phone was bombarded with messages and calls from family and friends who wanted to confirm the news personally. Her unnies, particularly, were taking turns in calling her. She was already drained by their manager-oppa's scolding about how the couple were not careful when in fact, it was the opposite.

They have been enduring car dates and even meeting only on special ocassions of their common friends. She sighed and decided to just send a message in Soshi's groupchat for now.

Joohyun: I'm sorry, unnies. I'll talk to you first thing in the morning?

The truth is, aside from feeling drained, she was scared. Scared of what would be the reaction of her unnies. It was her who pleaded Jaejoong to hide their relationship from her unnies since she was feeling guilty of being in a relationship when all her unnies were feeling lonely, tired and stressed due to the nature of their work. Add the fact that she did not want to make their relationship public because JYJ had already established themselves on stable ground after the lawsuit. She didn't want to bring any scandal to them at this moment. Her train of thoughts were interrupted when she received a videocall from Jaejoong.

"Oppa?"

"Baby... Are you okay?" Jaejoong asked, worry written all over his face.

"I'm fine, oppa. Are you? I am going to talk to the unnies first thing in the morning. I'm scared," she comfortably stated to her lover.

Jaejoong chuckled over the phone, "Your unnies are gonna eat you alive, especially Hyoyeon and Yoona."

Joohyun shuddered at the thought, earning another chuckle from him. She was so sure that she was going to hear an earful from her Hyoyeon-unnie and her Yoona-unnie would  probably be unstoppable in teasing her with the help of her Yuri-unnie and Sooyoung unnie. On the other hand, Tiffany and Sunny would probably be delighted that she has finally found a man to date. Taeyeon would definitely be proud of her knowing how she used to be uncomfortable of men before, "You know, oppa, you should not be laughing right now. I'm sure you are going to hear from Leeteuk-oppa, even from Minho, one of these days too!"

That apparently stopped his chuckling. It was Joohyun's turn to laugh. Jaejoong could already imagine Leeteuk's menacing glare. Should I start preparing my personal documents already? He thought, remembering how protective Leeteuk was of his grilfriend during the JBJ Talk Concert. He mentally sighed. Trust me, baby. With the amount of your admirers, it will not only be Leeteuk-hyung and Minh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter