Chapter 25

What I Want to Do If I Have a Lover

 

Your POV

Yeehaw! It’s finally over! Vacation time ^-^ today is our last day of this semester. I have a feeling that this sem-break is going to be fun. Hahaha!

I ‘am walking along the corridor to my locker to get my things. As I opened my locker, my jaw fell leaving my mouth shut open of what I just saw. There was an olive green scarf embroidered with my name. I get it out of the locker then examined it. Wow! It’s so beautiful. It’s so soft as cotton and silky. Awwwe … I so love it. A note suddenly fell from the scarf on the ground. I picked it up and read it immediately.

Hey there! How’s it going? It’s our last day of this semester; hope this won’t be the last time I can get to see you. Sorry if I trespassed your locker. Well, I’ve got reliable sources you know. Kekeke! Anyways, did you like the scarf? According to my source, your favorite color is olive green, so I wish you really liked it. See you again! Chu~

P.S. I’ll have my pen name indicated on this note now ^-^ I apologize for the past notes without any name on it.

Aries

 

“ARIES?!” I exclaimed.

Tsss! It’s still a pen name though. Hmf! You’ve got sources huh?! Hah! You are bright Mr. Aries … but I’m way smarter than you. Someday I can get to know who you are. I’ll find it out. Just wait and see. It seemed like that your so-called “reliable sources” are close to me huh? Well, in that case, I’ll make you show up.

 

Gikwang’s POV

I was hiding myself on the walls of the corridor monitoring on Mina from a far. She got the scarf. I wish she liked it. Well, Junhyung told me that olive green is her favorite color. Hmmm … very well. No doubt on what he said, either way, he is close to her. He knows a lot about her. Hehehe! Mina is pouting her lips while reading the note silently. Maybe she got irritated when she found that it’s just a pen name. Sorry for irritating you Mina, I just don’t have the guts to show up on you. I mean, though we’ve been together for some time as friends, I still don’t have that courage to show how much I like you. When I was in the middle of stalking her, someone tapped my back surprisingly.

“YA!” shouted Yoseob.

I tightened my shoulders of shock then looked at him. I massaged my chest gently and breathed out heavily.

“Who are you hiding from huh?” Yoseob giggled then glances at the lockers area.

“Nothing! It’s nothing!” I said blocking his sight.

I glanced back at the lockers to check if she is still there. Mina is still in there packing up her things. Hope Yoseob didn’t see her, or if ever he sees her, I really wish upon a star he is not going to suspect me and accuse me of anything. Unfortunately … Yoseob DID see her and called out for her.

 

Yoseob’s POV

Is that Mina packing her things? I turned my gaze on GK who is actually blocking my sight. He is looking back at the lockers area but I’m not sure if it’s Mina he is staring at. But, hey! Is GK hiding from her?

“What’s up sleeping beauty?!” I yelled pushing GK aside gently.

I walked towards Mina with a smile curved on my face. She just glanced at me and furrowed her eyebrows. She then continued to pack her things to her backpack. I scanned on the pictures that are posted at her locker’s door. There is a picture of hers when she’s still long-haired. Oooww … her long hair back then was as black as ebony. Ooohh … that long pretty black hair of hers just turns me on. I saw our pictures with her. Hence, she had a lot of pictures together with Dongwoon. Tsss! Woot :P jealous already?! WAHAHA! There’s this picture that I really liked the most, none other than … of course, OUR photo together! Kekeke! It’s the best!

“Aren’t you not done skimming those pictures yet?” Mina asked while wrapping the scarf around her neck.

I turned to GK and Mina then shut the locker. They were chatting. I interrupted them right away by asking Mina about the scarf she has. It looks like the scarf I’ve seen accidentally from GK’s staff. I didn’t really mean to look at it, but I was borrowing something from him that time.

“Where’d you get that scarf? It actually looks good on you.” I told her with my index finger pointing at the scarf.

“Well, my secret admirer gave this to me.” She said giggling.

“SECRET ADMIRER?!” I blurted glancing at the secretly smiling Gikwang while biting his lower lip corner.

OH-EM! I’ve got a strange feeling about this. Is he Mina’s secret admirer? Or is he just making fun of me?

“Yep. Why Seobbie-ah …” She leaned her face close to me. “… jealous already?” She suddenly burst out of laughter. She pulled her head back then looked at GK.

Tssss! Me? Jealous? Hah! As if you know … HMF! I grinned at them furrowing my eyebrows.