Chapter 16

What I Want to Do If I Have a Lover

 

Yoseob’s POV

WOOHOO! HAHAHA! YEEHAW! I’m going to meet Mina’s family formally. OMO! I am so excited for this thing. I just can’t hide my excitement and happiness. I can’t keep myself from smiling. UGH! I can’t help it. Geez! WAAAH! What should I wear? Formal attire or simple shirt, jeans and sneakers will do?

My voice is the only thing that can be heard echoing all over the dorm. I’m singing whatever song that synchs into my mind.

“♫So beautiful my girl. Oh-oh girl! Oh-oh girl! Na-na-na-na-na! Nan naega jeiljoha naega jeilyepeo … tenenen-ten-ten-te-ne-ne-ne-ne-nen. Wooh! Yeah! Break it down! ♫”

I’m going crazy! I dive on the couch and hugged the throw-pillow so tight. I even kissed the pillow, bite it and do any weird staff just to ease and release this excitement. I don’t know how to share it with someone or somebody or anybody. Then I remember what our professor once said. Dancing, singing or both is one of the best ways to show your emotions, the best way of expressing your feelings. So I did dance. First is in the rhythm of Soom. This song really fits for me cause I can’t take my breathe right now due to so much excitement. Wew! Another song I danced was shock. It really has the shocking moves that need force.

“♫… geot gata ma shock ♫”

Wew! That’s fantastic. HAHAHA! Ayiieee … I still need some dancing. I do that spin move of Michael Jackson as fast as I could. Spin! Spin! Spin! Hahaha! When I stopped, I just laughed thinking of the things I’ve done. The crazy things I’ve done this day. I’m like a child. Hahaha! I tried to take a step but the world is spinning around. I wasn’t able to control my balance so I ended up bumping on the floor.

I sit up with my legs curved like a mountain with approximately 45 degrees wide open, my left arm resting on my left knee with fingers pointing downwards. My right elbow resting on my right knee. I scratched my head. Looked up on the ceiling then lay down on the floor.

“You are making me crazy Mina. Wae?”

I whispered to myself then closed my eyes. Moments later I hear footsteps coming and then the swing of the door opening. Someone is coming. But I didn’t mind it, I want to relax.

“Ya! Could you please help me to- WOAH! Seobbie!”

I heard the bottles dropped on the floor. And the other groceries scattered all over.

“Ya! Ya! Wake up! Hyunseung! Call an-“

It was Hyung … why is he so worried?! I opened my eyes and looked at him.

“Hyung! I’m fine. Why are you in a rush? Everything’s fine. I’m just resting.” I sat up straight.

“Resting?! On the floor?! YOU CRAZY?! Why not rest on your bed? There’s a bed right? The soft cushion thingy you can rest to? JESUS! Thought you got collapsed and … GOSH! You’re giving me a heart attack!” Hyung clenched his right fist then smacked my head lightly.

“AGH! Hyung that hurts. Aish!” I scratched my head where he hit me.

“Clean this mess up. That’s your punishment.”

Aish! Hmp … I pouted at him. Why me? What did I do? Pffft. It was always Seobbie-Seobbie-Seobbie.

“But Hyung …”

“No more BUTS! Do it! RIGHT NOW!” Hyung gave me a death glare. WOAH! That’s really scary. Its hyung’s hidden talent eh? HAHAHA!

“What is the noise all about?!” Hyunseung irritably said. He walks out of the bedroom while scratching his head. He seemed to be disturbed from his sleep. I started picking the groceries that were scattered all over the floor.

“I saw Seobbie lying on the floor so I rushed into him that made me threw the groceries. I was worried something bad happened to him but it was a mistake. He said he was just resting ON-THE-FLOOR! What a babo will rest on the floor?! There’s the couch even the bed. Tssss.”

“He was like that after school hours. We came here as if he’s in the other world. He is singing songs that couldn’t understand the lyrics, dancing like a crazy man, squealing like a girl, laughing all by himself and even dives though there’s neither pool nor water.”

I almost laughed on what I’ve heard from Hyunseung but I kept it. I stopped from what I’m doing when Hyung called my name.

“YANG YOSEOB. What is the matter with you?”

I turned my head to hyung and gave him a big smile.

 

Gikwang’s POV

This is her home, I’m pretty sure of it. I walked towards the gate of the house and pushed the doorbell’s button. The door opens then a cute little girl came out. She opened the gate for me and asked me with a little cute high pitched voice.

“What can I do for you oppa?”

“Uhm. Is Miss Shin Mina in there?”

“Eonnie’s not yet home. Are you her friend oppa? What do you want from my eonnie?”

“Oh. Someone wants to give this to her.”

I handed her a bouquet of red roses and a gift with pink ribbon on top. I walked away when she is about to say a word. That little girl must be her dongsaeng. I smiled.

 

Your POV

“I’m home!”

I take my shoes off then grabbed for my slippers and wear it. I was shocked when I saw the kitchen table full of food. Wow! What’s the occasion? Is there a feast or celebration?

“Umma! Appa! What’s with all these food? We can’t eat all of these.”

“Have you forgotten something? Your namjachingu will be here for dinner. I told you to invite him. You didn’t do it, aren’t you?”

Here she goes again. Why is she claiming Yoseob as my namjachingu?

“Umma? Seobbie is not my namjachingu. How many times do I have to tell you that? Tsss!  Appa?”

I looked at Appa dumbfounded. He just smiled at me then planted a gentle kiss on my forehead. I pouted and went to the living room with my brothers busy playing PS3. I grabbed or the Marie Claire magazine from the center table and opened it. I scanned the ads and criticized them. Hahaha! What a ert am I?! After 30-minutes the doorbell rang.

*DING-DONG!

“Chunji. Open the gate. Someone’s outside.” I said to my brother Chunji all eyes on the TV screen.

“Ricky! Open it.” Chunji told him.

“Noona. Someone is outside.” Ricky said.

WHAT THE HECK! The command I told Chunji came back to me. Tssss! What is this?! A chain message?! Oh my God! The doorbell rang once again. Still no one wants to stand and open it.

“Mina! Open it. That must be your namjachingu.” Umma yelled.

Argh! I don’t feel like standing. I wanna relax. Tsss! I’m out of energy right now because of school work. I want to go to sleep already. I feel so much laziness. Guess I can’t do anything. I can’t afford to make that someone to wait and stand there all night long. It’s freezing outside. So I went out to open the gate.

“C’mon in.”

Gosh! Seobbie is so handsome tonight. Wow! He’s so manly. And I like the way he smiles at me. I don’t know why but those dimples really turns me on :D I can feel my cheeks heat up so I covered it with my hands. Am I blushing right now? I tapped my cheeks continuously ‘til we entered the house.

“Umma! Seobbie’s here.”