Chapter 2

My lilac sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Eunhyuk! You will go to this Fridays' party, right?" A too girly voice asked. The owner was no other than the most popular girl of the school. Jung Jessica. And yes, she did once date Donghae. One of his biggest regrets. The girl's fake smile grew bigger when Eunhyuk put his arm around her shoulders. This action didn't go unnoticed to Donghae. His frown went even deeper, a thing that was nearly impossible. Something was making him feel weird. He has bad taste for sure.

In the end he decided to enter the classroom trying to ignore that feeling inside his stomach. Junsu was there, in his usual seat, playing with his phone. The brunette sat beside him and imitated his friend. He looked through his phone, but there was nothing that could entertain him. When he finally made up his mind to write his brother, the rest of students that share class with him decided to come into the classroom. Among those students the lilac scalp made Donghae lift his head away of the phone's screen. How many times have I stared at him already?!
"Hae" Junsu's voice interrupted his thoughts, something that Donghae felt grateful for. "I think he's going to steal your popularity." He ended the sentence while laughing. Donghae was not surprised by the little sympathy his presumably friend showed. He got used to it.

Junsu and Donghae has known each other for years. Her mother introduced Junsu to him after all. He was the son of one of her mother's friends.
At the beginning, Junsu's personality didn't match Donghae's at all. While the other was a really active and lively kid the brunette was gullible and quiet. But with time, Donghae learnt how to deal with the other's strong personality. And got accustomed to the not that nice comments the other could let out. He was sure that Junsu was a good guy deep inside, but not a true friend for him.

"There's nothing I can do if that's true." Donghae simply replied. He couldn't care less about being popular. In fact, Donghae just wanted to graduate and move out. He was fed up with everything. But, he couldn't share his true thoughts. He realized that the day before when he confessed to his mother he was gay.

 

Donghae felt scared, but he wanted to be honest with his family. Also, he was tired of the blind dates his mother organized for him. Or the multiple complaints she had because he rejected every single woman she introduced to him. He contemplated many scenarios before speaking with her about the topic. He was sure she wasn't going to be happy, but amongst all the possible reactions, throwing him outside the house was not the one Donghae had expected."

Mother, I need to talk with you." the boy entered the room his mother was in. Her studio. Full of designs and materials everywhere.
She watched his son and made a hmm sound to let the boy know he could continue speaking. "I would like to stop going to the blind dates." He calmly proceeded. "I don't need to meet new people and I don't feel ready for a relationship." He bit his lower lip. His nerves were all over him and his hands started to sweat. "I don't like girls mother." When those words came out of his mouth, he lowered his head not wanting to see the older woman's reaction.
"Get out of this house." Those were the only words his mother said before throwing him out. He didn't have time to react. In a blink of an eye, he was standing in front of a close door. The door of his house.

 

"Hae you're not fun at all. You should fight for your place man."  Donghae stared at Junsu's smile and simply nodded. He wasn't feeling good enough to talk back to him. And he didn't want to talk with his brother anymore. He put away his phone and simply waited for the teacher's entrance.

"Oh, Mr. Bad liar, we see each other again." Donghae froze when he recognised that voice. He slowly faced him and encountered a deep brown eyes looking at him.
"H-hey" Donghae timidly answered. Did I just stutter? Omg, Earth swallow me please. His cheeks were getting hot and he tried to avoid his gaze.
"I didn't know we were classmates." The lilac boy grinned while caressing Donghae's hair. This made the brunette startled and feel everyone's eyes on him. The other students were as surprised as the main character. Many of them looked at the younger with jealousy and the whispers started to fill the room.
"M-me neither. I haven't seen you these past weeks." Donghae congratulate himself mentally for making a proper sentence. The lilac haired looked really amused by the situation and got closer to the brunette.
"I was not that fond with the idea of studying here, but I think I've found my motivation now." He winked to Donghae and stood up laughing. He walked to his seat, followed by the other students who kept whispering and making a fuss of the situation.
"Hae hae I didn't know you were friends with Lee Hyukjae." Junsu was genuinely surprised. He waited for an answer, but he didn't receive any. He was going to say something again, but he teacher interrupted him and Donghae couldn't feel more thankful for the old man's appearance. 

"Class we should welcome a new student. He is going to be with us from now on. Please introduce yourself." Jungwo, the math teacher, was not excited at all. His voice was full of irritation and his eyes were tired.
"Lee Hyukjae but call me Eunhyuk." Eunhyuk said with a smirk. He sounded arrogant, but Donghae's attention was on the new glasses Jungwo was wearing. Or are least, that's what he was trying to focus on. He didn't want to see the other boy because if he did, he wouldn't be able to pay attention to anything but him.
"Okay, good, whatever. Let's start the class already. Go to the page fifty." Jungwo's bored voice disrupted Hae's thoughts and took him back to reality. He opened the book and tried his best to follow the class.

The morning classes went by slowly and Donghae almost fell asleep twice. He felt too exhausted. When the bell finally rang announcing the break time, Donghae couldn't feel more delighted. He stood up and picked his things up the faster he could. Junsu was already waiting for him outside the room. But before he could walk away the door, someone grabbed his arm and stopped him. He was going to argue with the one who dared to ruin his runaway plan. Well, maybe not argue because he was not that kind of person and he was too tired, but maybe asked a bit angrily what they wanted.
"What?" He turned around to face the person, but he wasn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter