Chapter 5

My lilac sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Twenty minutes later they were standing in front of a big apartment. Donghae saw how Eunhyuk got off the vehicle. The latter helped the drunk boy who had no balance to stay upright got off too.
"Hae, stay put please." Eunhyuk was trying to open the door while  handling with a drunk Donghae. And it was not easy.
"I really like your hair." The brunette kept saying over and over with a dumb smile on his face.

Eunhyuk sighed and after some tries, he could finally open the light brown door. A sudden bark made him startle.
"Choco, shhh." He tried to calm his dog. It was too late to wake his neighbours up.
"Oh, a ball of fur." Donghae chuckled. The lilac boy entered the apartment, grabbing the other's hand and shut the door. He managed to reach the spacious living room. When the lights were , Donghae was speechless. The apartment was not that big. To be honest, his house was way bigger. But the big window in the living room made him fascinated. They were quite high so the sights were breathtaking. The lights of the city made the streets look really beautiful. Plus, at that time, deep in the night, the stars were seen on the sky and made everything look like a fairy tale. Even drunk Donghae was able to admire the prettiness.
"I see you like it." Eunhyuk said smiling while sitting on the couch.
A small fluffy dog jumped on the lilac's lap and started kissing his cheek.
"Choco stop. I know you missed me princess." His pitch was a bit lighter while addressing to the dog. How cute.

Donghae decided to sit beside Eunhyuk once he got tired of looking through the window and close the eyes. He was not feeling that good anymore. His stomach was starting to feel the alcohol effects and his mind was starting to sober up a bit. He heard his phone ringing but he didn't want to reply at all. He knew who was perfectly. And he was not ready to hear her voice at all.

Eunhyuk kept silent all the time. He just looked at Donghae and patted Choco. He was feeling unsure. The fact that a semi drunk Donghae now, was at his house made him question himself why did he drag out the boy with him. Why was he so angry about when he saw the other dancing with some girls. Why was he feeling worried for. He was well known for being a player. He enjoyed to fool around. Flirt was his favourite game and he didn't like serious things. Everyone knew it and played along with him. It was simple. When someone picked his interest up, the game would start.
Nevertheless, he never got attached to anyone. He was fully aware of what he wanted and he shared it with the other party.
Jealously, worry, love.
He never felt none of those three feelings. And would never .
Or that's what he thought.

"Hyukjae." Eunhyuk tensed up. The problem of his worries spoke up and called him that name. The name he didn't want to hear from anyone.
"What?" He tried his best to sound calm. Donghae was drunk after all.
"I'm sorry."
"I'm having a deja vu." Eunhyuk laughed. It really seemed like the first time they met on the bench.

 

That day, the lilac was, in fact, really angry. His father was being annoying. And the right hand of the man was calling and messaging the lilac all the morning. Because even if Eunhyuk's father wanted something from his son, he would have never been the first one to talk to him directly. Their relationship was not good at all. But of course, they had to pretend to be a good father and son.

That morning he was fed up of hearing the phone ringtone and the spam of messages. So he decided to walk around as he usually did to clean his mind. After some time, he sat down on the bench he shared with Donghae and looked again though his phone not knowing the brunette was clearly watching every move he did and daydreaming. Until a soft sigh made him stare next to him.
The boy next to him was adorable. He internally smirked. He was too tired of thinking about his father and a little quick game would make him feel better. That's when he decided to speak up. The reactions he got was better than what he expected and the sudden apologize made him feel warm inside.
That boy was too pure for him. Too innocent.

The sudden vibration of his phone took him to reality again and he was glad because he was starting to drown in his thoughts. The ones he tried so hard to hide.
Once he got out of there, he finally answered the phone.
"Hyukjae your father wants to see you now." There he was, the right hand of his father calling him that name. He hated it.
"I'm on my way." He simply said and hung up.

Fifteen minutes later he was standing in front of a serious and not so friendly man with a deep frown looking instensely at him.
"Hyukjae son, how have you been?" The old man asked with fake worry.
"Spit it out." The lilac boy answered angrily.
"Son I haven't seen you in so long and you're treating me like this?"
Hyukjae wanted to laugh but tried his best not to. The whole situation was deadly funny. His father was a true pain in his .
"If you don't want to tell me what do you want, I'm out." He said slowly reaching and opening the door.
"I want you to go with me and your mother to the RP party." He solemnly said before Hyukjae could exit the room making him tense up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter