Chapter 9

Gravity
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

During breakfast, all you did was stare at Taeyeon with a smile on your face.

“Aren’t you going to eat?” she asked while reading the news on her phone.

“Yeah…” You sighed, and she looked at you, you waved at her. She smiled, shaking her head.

“Eat something, you have to take your pills.” She pushed the pill box closer to you.

“Yes, ma’am!” You bowed, and she chuckled, going back to her phone.



When Moonbyul arrived to work with you, you both decided to settle in the living room. She brought with her a couple of boxes full of paperwork and her laptop.

“This will be your job for now.” She pointed to the boxes, taking out one of the documents. You were focused on everything she was saying. “All of this has to be copied, so we can have it in our system.”

“I think I can do it.” You smiled, taking one of the documents.

“Of course you can!” She patted your shoulder. “Besides, you designed a program that makes it easy to do.”

“I did?” She nodded.



Once she taught you all you needed to start working, the conversation started drifting apart from the job.

“How did we meet?”



“I don’t want to study, I want to have lunch with Tae.” You complained to Solar. The latter was currently dragging you to the library.

“You’ve been missing study group for a month.” She scolded you. “And you failed two tests.” You frowned, not having a rebuttal.

You arrived at the library and sat down. Solar just stood beside you.

“You’re not sitting?” You tried to stand up, but she made you sit again.

“I have good grades.” She remarked, placing your backpack in front of you on the table. “Pass your next test, and we’ll let you have lunch with Tae.”

“I can sneak out and find her when you leave.” You stuck your tongue out at her.

“She’s going to be with us, besides, it was her idea that you study during lunch.” You frowned.



“You told Solar to make me study?” You asked Taeyeon who just happened to be on her way to the kitchen to clean her brushes.

Taeyeon stopped on her tracks, she looked at you with a smile on her face.

“I did.” She was proud. “After that, your grades went up, and you met your best friend.”

“That’s true.” Moonbyul nodded. “We studied a lot together.”

“Did you use me to get close to Solar?” You suddenly asked and Taeyeon chuckled. She decided to stay for a bit, she was enjoying the conversation.

“I didn’t.” Moonbyul wondered for a moment. “It was you the one who wanted us to meet. You said we were perfect for each other.”

“Is that true?” You asked Taeyeon, who nodded.

“You also thought Solar w

Please log in to read the full chapter