Chapter 3

Gravity
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Are you okay, Taeyeon?” You asked concerned about her. She turned her attention to you.

“I’m fine.” She told you with a smile.

“Are you sure? I feel kind of bad.” You said, honestly. “I wish I could remember.”

“Hey… it’s okay.” Taeyeon held your hand. “Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?” You smiled.

“Can you tell me about us?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Of course” Taeyeon moved on her chair. “Well, you already know that we live together.” You nodded. “Did I show you our apartment?”

“I don’t think so.” She took out her phone and unlocked it; she opened the gallery and gave it to you.

“I took some pictures earlier.” You looked at them for a while.

“It looks nice, I like it.” You gave her the phone back and she smiled.

“We also work from home.” You nodded.

“What’s our job?”

“You work with Moonbyul making websites.” She chuckled. “She likes to say she’s your boss but you’re a team of three. You’re all the bosses and the workers.” You smiled.

“What about you?” She showed you her notepad and you opened it. “Wow! You did these?”

“Yeah, I’m an artist.” She couldn’t help but smile at your reaction.

 

 

“Did you fall in love with me the first time you saw me?” You asked her jokingly. She chuckled.

“I think I did”

 

 

“___, we’re going to be late!” Sunny yelled from the entrance. She was with Solar and Irene.

“She’s looking for her backpack.” Wendy said as she walked downstairs to join them.

“I have your backpack!” Sunny yelled again. Soon after, you rushed downstairs.

“Why did you take it?” You asked Sunny, she gave it to you. “I’ve been looking for it.” You complained.

 

You bickered with Sunny all the way from the orphanage to high school.

When you arrived, you made plans to meet during lunch break. It was yours and Wendy’s first year, so you both were the only ones who didn’t know much about the place.

They gave you directions and about an hour later, you both were in your assigned class. Thankfully, you both were together.

You looked around the class and noticed a lot of students looked at you and Wendy; they whispered to each other and had a disgusted look on their faces.

“Remember what Solar said.” Wendy told you and you turned to look at her. She was focused on her desk.

“Don’t mind what they say, we’re here to study, we don’t fight.” You told her and she nodded.

“They’re from the orphanage, they don’t have families.” You heard someone say. You and Wendy looked at each other.

“I’m your family.” You told her and she chuckled.

 

When classes were

Please log in to read the full chapter