Chapter 6

Gravity
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Is there anything in particular you’d like to know?” Taeyeon got comfortable on the couch.

“When did you know you liked me?” You mirrored her.

“I always knew.” Her eyes sparkled and you smiled, feeling drawn to her.

“Our first kiss?” She moved closer to you and you unconsciously did the same.

 

 

Lunch time arrived too late to your liking and as always you made your way to Taeyeon’s class.

A couple of weeks ago, you asked her to join you for lunch and now you both have lunch together every day.

You arrived to her class and noticed Taeyeon wasn’t there. Her friends saw you and told you she didn’t come to school today.

 

 

“Were you sick?” You leaned your head on the couch and she shook her head.

“My mom scheduled both my doctor’s and my dentist’s appointments on the same day so I wouldn’t miss that much school.” She explained.

“That’s smart.” You remarked and she chuckled.

“We still do that.” You nodded.

“We are smart.” She pinched your cheek and you blushed, she smiled. “Sorry…”

“Should I continue?” You nodded.

 

 

You told Sunny not to wait for you after classes and as soon as the bell rang, you went to Taeyeon’s house.

When you arrived to the apartment building you realized that you didn’t know where she actually lived.

You looked up and then back down to the entrance and sighed in defeat. You turned around to leave.

“Hi ___.” You hear Taeyeon’s mom say and you greeted her, she was carrying a few grocery bags. “Are you here to see Taengo?” You nodded. “She’s upstairs, do you want to come up?”

“Yes, please.” You reached for a couple of bags. “I’ll help you.”

“Thank you so much.”

 

 

She took you to the apartment and you both entered.

“You can place the bags here, Taengo is in her room. It’s the one on the right.”

You knocked on the door and Taeyeon told you to go inside, so you did.

“Hi Tae.” You said getting her attention. She was sitting on her bed, with a book and some school supplies around her.

“Hey, ___.” She smiled, putting her things back inside her backpack. “What are you doing here?”

“I came to visit cause I thought you were sick.” You scratched the

Please log in to read the full chapter