Chapter 4

Gravity
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The next morning, Taeyeon brought her coffee to your room so she could have breakfast with you.

“Would you like some?” You asked, ripping a pastry you got for breakfast in two. You got a napkin and placed one half on it, you then gave it to Taeyeon.

“Thank you” She accepted it. “Want to know more about us?”

“Yes, please.” You focused all your attention on her. She chuckled.





“We should buy presents for the little ones, from us” Solar suggested.

You were all currently sitting down in the orphanage’s dinning room.

“And decorate everything!” Wendy exclaimed excited. You all cheered.

“We don’t have money…” Irene said and everyone frowned.

“We could do a fundraiser.” The caretaker proposed making everyone smile.





“They didn’t have funds for us at the orphanage?” You asked, interrupting the story.

“They did, but you wanted to do something nice for the little kids and wanted to raise the money on your own.” Taeyeon explained and you nodded.





Taeyeon was walking around town with her mom. They were buying some Christmas decorations for their tree when they noticed a commotion near by.

“What is happening over there?” Taeyeon’s mom asked, pointing at a near park where a crowd of people had formed.

They approached the crowd and saw a sign on one of the trees.



Local orphanage

Christmas Fundraiser

Cupcakes 3$

Cakes 5$

Hot Chocolate 3$



“Would you like something?” Taeyeon’s mom pointed to the sign. “I want to help the orphanage.”

“A hot chocolate sounds great right now.” Taeyeon smiled.





“Was I there?” You asked and she nodded

Taeyeon picked up a photo album and showed you a picture of the fundraiser. All of the kids were there, you included.

“Did you know I was there?” You were curious.

“It didn’t take me long to find out.”



Please log in to read the full chapter