Chapter 7

Gravity
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon woke up to the sound of rain coming from outside. She kept her eyes closed and enjoyed the relaxation running through her body.

“Was it supposed to rain today?” Your voice brought a smile to her face.

“I don’t know.” Before she could turn to face you, you wrapped your arm around her waist and snuggled to her. She melted in your embrace. “Babe?” You hummed in response. “Do you remember?”

“Remember what?” She turned to face you. You looked confused.

“Me.” You frowned.

“How could I ever forget you, my love.” She cupped your cheek as you both leaned in.



A loud thunder startled Taeyeon, and she opened her eyes. She looked to your side of the bed and found it empty. She sighed, taking a moment to come back to reality.

A few minutes later, she got up and went to the kitchen. She figured you were having breakfast.

She entered the kitchen and found it empty, she set up the coffee maker and then walked around the apartment.

Both your office and her studio were empty too and there was no sign of you in the living room either.

She thought for a moment as she aproached the bathroom and stood in front of the door, she then knocked softly. Not hearing a reply, she opened the door carefully. She felt both concern and relief when she spotted you sitting in the shower.



Taeyeon got home after a long day at the gallery.

“Hey babe, we managed to finish it!” She said happily, ashe she looked around for you. “Sorry I got home so la-” She stopped talking when she found you sitting in the shower.

She entered the bathroom and kneeled beside you.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” She cupped your cheeks and made you face her.

“You’re back.” You smiled, sadly.

“What happened, honey?” She looked worried and you sighed.

“I think I saw my mom today.” You looked away from her.

“Where?” Taeyeon made you move a little and then sat down behind you, hugging you from behind protectively.

“The grocery store.” You leaned on her. “There was this lady who kept on following me, and then she asked me if we’ve ever met before.”

Please log in to read the full chapter